7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Postby Moh » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:58 pm

GoT spoilers don't bother me, but that's just cause I don't have any plans to watch the show. :lol:

I saw two episodes of Falling Skies yesterday and have convinced myself to binge watch the first two seasons. 20 episodes, should be easy enough!
Oh, I also want to say bless NBC for renewing Hannibal. Sure, it creeps me out, but I can't stop watching it.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby esm » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Just watched that episode of Game of Thrones
Spoiler: show
Yeah, the spoiler I accidentally saw gave away who was going to die, so I thought I was prepared for it but then when the scene was approaching you could see it coming (e.g., wolves locked, soldier locking door shut) I seriously felt really scared because the scene was completely horrifying.

Well, I'm upset because I love the Starks (I'm sure they're written to be loved by the readers/audience), Robb was one of my favorite characters, and Robb and Lady Talisa's relationship was also one of my favorites. But I definitely love the series more for how it stirs such strong reactions, and the Red Wedding scene was portrayed effectively but I looked it up on wiki and it seems like there was even more in the book (like what they did with the dead bodies).

I've been lazy with the books (only on the first), but now I'm more motivated to keep up with it, although I'm going to be scared to read the Red Wedding part. I honestly don't want to go back and watch it again.

But ughhhhhhhhh there's a part of me that almost doesn't care anymore what happens to the rest of them. :( I'm still very interested in the overall story though.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby Celedam » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Game of Thrones

esm wrote:soldier locking door shut

I think that was supposed to be "Lame" Lothar Frey, one of Lord Walder's sons. He's important in the book, actually orchestrating the massacre with Roose Bolton, but here he just provided continuity by being a second recognizable Frey in the middle of the action.

esm wrote:but I looked it up on wiki and it seems like there was even more in the book (like what they did with the dead bodies).

We still have one episode to go.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby questorminator » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Chatin wrote:Anyone feeling the hype for E3, yet? I'm hitting a mix between hyped elation and expected disappointment.

I'm expecting to hear an announcement from Square Enix concerning Final Fantasy Versus XIII....

...which is an announcement of another date where they will make an announcement of another reveal date. Seriously Square Enix, it's not funny anymore. :x
questorminator
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby wotakubrandon » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:13 am

I've been so sick of the gaming industry recently I feel nothing towards E3. I haven't followed it in about two years.
wotakubrandon

Postby Chibs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 am

esm wrote:Ughhh, I have to wait because I have no access to a TV, and while ~obtaining~ the episode I saw a spoiler. Good thing I only saw a sentence of it because it was like

FIRST SENTENCE

SECOND SENTENCE

PROBABLY MORE SENTENCES OF SPOILER

Yeah, avoiding the internet now until I get to watch it :razz:

why dont you download the episode?
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Parhelion69 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:11 am

Square Enix doesn't do great games anymore (at least not in-house, Tomb Raider was excellent but they only published it). I was extremelly dissapointed with FF XIII, after a long list of mediocre games, I really expected it to live up to the legacy. But it didn't. I have no more hopes for Square Enix.
Hell, I even bought a used Wii to play The Last Story (done by Final Fantasys' creator, who's independant now) and Xenoblade Chronicles. These are some of the few great JRPGs of the last few years, and I will play Ni no Kuni for PS3 eventually.

Thankfully, there's still many great hardcore games in xbox and ps3, currently playing Bioshock Infinite, and it's incredible.
Parhelion69
Minion

Postby Zunu » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:28 am

GoT
Not exactly a spoiler, but even though it's been a while since I read that book, I would say that that was pretty true to the way it was written. Unfortunately. I kinda would like them to switch things up a little bit.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby wotakubrandon » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 am

Parhelion69 wrote:I was extremelly dissapointed with FF XIII, after a long list of mediocre games, I really expected it to live up to the legacy. But it didn't.
Is it weird that I liked FFXIII but not playing it. I just couldn't get into the battle system AT ALL. It was practically unplayable to me. The first game in the main serious that I didn't enjoy since becoming a fan.
wotakubrandon

Postby esm » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:16 am

Chibs wrote:
esm wrote:Ughhh, I have to wait because I have no access to a TV, and while ~obtaining~ the episode I saw a spoiler. Good thing I only saw a sentence of it because it was like

FIRST SENTENCE

SECOND SENTENCE

PROBABLY MORE SENTENCES OF SPOILER

Yeah, avoiding the internet now until I get to watch it :razz:

why dont you download the episode?
I did. The spoiler was in a comment in the torrent. I only scrolled through to make sure it was legit, since it was up so fast.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project