7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Postby Celedam » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:10 am

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:
Celedam wrote:Campaign 2 ended last night with Episode 141. I'll let you know when Campaign 3 begins..

I appreciate it!

The news just dropped. The main cast is taking a break and Campaign 3 will begin around the end of summer. To fill the time slot between now and then, they're running an 8-episode mini-campaign with a shuffled cast…

A mini-campaign like this is actually a good way for you to see if you enjoy the format, before you commit to the full Campaign 3.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:17 pm

Thanks for the update! That does sound perfect, I'll definitely be checking it out.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:36 am

Celedam wrote:Well, the [Critical Role] animated series is coming soon to Amazon Prime Video. You can just wait for that, if you want. Production was slowed for a while by the lockdowns, but the current buzz is that the first season might drop by the end of this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUpfKPkDdRw

Please note this is the Kickstarter promo from a couple years ago. No trailer yet for the finished series.

It's getting close. It's knocking on the door. They just dropped a new behind-the-scenes video that gives the first look at the finished character designs and animation style, which are different from the Kickstarter promo above…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:12 pm

I don't really have any opinions on the difference in style since I didn't look too deeply into the Kickstarter, but these definitely look promising so far. I think I like it more than the style used in the comics I read recently.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:10 am

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:
Celedam wrote:The news just dropped. The main cast is taking a break and Campaign 3 will begin around the end of summer. To fill the time slot between now and then, they're running an 8-episode mini-campaign with a shuffled cast. […] A mini-campaign like this is actually a good way for you to see if you enjoy the format, before you commit to the full Campaign 3.

Thanks for the update! That does sound perfect, I'll definitely be checking it out.

The first episode is now available on YouTube…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ijPD6yNdMs

Each episode is available as a Twitch VOD immediately after streaming on Thursday, but you need to subscribe to (not just follow) the Twitch channel to get it, so many people wait until it's reposted to YouTube on the following Monday.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:16 pm

I don't use Twitch very often, so if I decide to keep up with it I'm probably going to be one of those Monday people. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:52 am

What If...?
Amped
High Priest

Postby erilaz » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:05 pm

I saw the trailer for Disney's Jungle Cruise today. Which Disneyland attraction will be made into a movie next?

Get set for the ride of your life on...

Disney's PEOPLEMOVER!
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Celedam » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:05 am

From last November…

Celedam wrote:Wanna be like Kaede Kaga and try Gunpla (i.e., Gundam plastic model building)? I recommend the new "Entry Grade". It's an innovative design that is very easy to build in just a few hours without tools, glue, or paint. And like the name implies, it's priced to attract new people to the hobby — only $7 at Amazon…

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089RY41V6/

NOTE: Gunpla comes in multiple "grades", from low to high in scale/detail/price: Entry (new), High, Real, Master, Perfect.

As for build videos, first from the official Gundam channel…

…and then from an expert builder who goes further with optional paint and decals…

…supposedly to prove that even an inexpensive model can have an expensive finish.

The difference between Entry Grade and Perfect Grade…

Absolutely gorgeous.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:44 am

“All I know is that when he beckoned I had to follow him.”

This remaster is looking so very solid. :thumbs-up:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project