7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Postby wotakubrandon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:19 am

Starra wrote:
wotakubrandon wrote:Well the Wii is pretty old now.

Yes, but is it... Wii-ly old? :fear:
:mikihead:

I never use the 3D on my 3DS either. It makes my vision extremely blurry.
wotakubrandon

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:25 am

I've tried out the 3D feature on display models while in different stores, and it never seems like something I would be able to use for more than 10 minutes without getting annoyed.

esm wrote:
Nayoko-Kihara wrote:"The Walking Dead"
Spoiler: show
As hilarious as I thought casting the voice of Phineas from "Phineas and Ferb" was, I'm pretty sad that his character died off so quickly. I was interested in seeing how well he could handle drama over comedy.

He looks like Harry Potter. :fear:

Also, I felt like they just wasted the pigs, but I forgot if the pigs were also getting infected.

Anyway, that scene was disturbing, and you saw how quickly the walkers went back to the same spot by the fence quickly enough. I felt like they should have tried to draw the walkers to the side so that they're not concentrated on one spot and then just "kill" them.

He does. :lol:

I think it was implied that the pigs were sick too? Because there was something wrong with the mother pig in the first episode, and then she up and died. I guess they could have held them off somewhere and waited to see, but I think they would have ended up dead anyway (either from sickness or being killed "just in case") so I don't think they were totally wasted.

Yes! Someone make some noise and spread them out a little bit, put less stress on the fence or something. I really want to know who was feeding them the mice though - pretty sure it's at least partially their fault. It seems to be like a stray cat mentality with some of the walkers; "we get food here, we go here".
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Rm88 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:37 am

I always play with 3D on, it'd be a downgrade for me to switch to a 2DS. Plus I think the clamshell design is one of the best things to happen to handhelds, so yeah.

BTW Wii is by far Nintendo's most successful home console ever at ~100 million units sold worldwide. Sadly WiiU seems like a bomba one year after release :/ Their biggest non-Virtual Boy bomba yet unless it makes a magical comeback somehow. I think at best it'll reach GameCube numbers.
Rm88

Postby wotakubrandon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:10 am

I'm still upset the GameCube wasn't a bigger hit because it was super boss.
wotakubrandon

Postby Nono » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Gamecube was soooooo good I honestly don't understand how it didn't do that well (unlike PiiU.. :fear: ) It had so many great exclusives.
Nono
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Maki Goto

Postby stam4o » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:15 am

I still play games on the GameCube sometimes, there are just some of them that are brilliantttttttt ttttttt :D
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby Rm88 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:51 pm

That generation was completely owned by PS2 and GBA, there was not a lot of room for anything else :lol: That being said, GameCube was a modestly healthy platform with a high game attach rate and rather impressive numbers for its best sellers considering the small install base (Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart Double Dash sold ~7 million copies each one). Also, basically no piracy.

I think it was a fantastic system with a fantastic library and a fantastic controller.
Rm88

Postby wotakubrandon » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:00 am

It really did have a great controller.
wotakubrandon

Postby Pavlova » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:37 pm

The GameCube might be my favorite console ever.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 pm

I just learned that NBC is remaking "Murder, She Wrote" with Octavia Spencer in the main role.

While I know I should wait for a final product to pass judgement, my gut reaction is just "no". I think I would rather they just keep the title and change the character - make it an entirely new character, because Angela Lansbury is Jessica Fletcher.

They also need to give Angela Lansbury at least one cameo appearance.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project