7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Postby Chatin » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm

X/Y can wait. I'll hopefully be getting some Beyond time in at the start of this weekend. And Zelda Symphony on Saturday!
Chatin
Minion

Postby Denki » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:54 pm

stam4o wrote:I'm still reading the manga, got about 5 volumes left to finish it - probably within the next 2 months ( I just read too many things at the same time XD)
And Furuba is just a masterpiece, had never seen anything like it before, I just get crying with every volume (I almost died with the story of Tooru's parents :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: )

I know how you feel. I tend to read a lot of manga as well. I try my best not to start a new series because my list is much more for me to handle. Though I just started reading Attack on Titan today because all the recent hype towards the game and anime really annoyed me, I just can't resist finding the reason why.

And yeah, the story behind Tohru's parents is always sad. ;Q; Especially with her father.

Starra wrote:Akito's my favourite, but nobody apart from me likes Akito lol oops.

@Denki: Meh, the movie was mediocre. Watch season 5 (The Beautiful World). It has a new art style and is GREAT.

Akito eventually became likable for me. I guess in the beginning, he wasn't the best guy to be, and the anime for sure didn't improve his image. But after reading the series, Akito just started blossoming and the hate went away. I ended up hating his mom instead. :P

Yeah, the movie was horrible. The fact the only scene of amusement for me was Tony's foul language. :( I would watch season 5 if I wasn't so lazy with watching anime. I'm not even halfway with world series, yet I was one of the minorities that was exited that Belgium and Netherlands were finally were going to appear.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Starra » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:08 pm

I think you're forgetting something:
[youtube]lKaxpaTObRw[/youtube]

Ignore the Spanish subtitles, because... Rome.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Was working on a fantasy live-action casting of "Captain Planet", gave up when I couldn't find a Brazilian actor within the age range of 14-22 (or a slightly older one that at least looks like a small teenager) for Ma-Ti. Can anyone suggest an actor? :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby stam4o » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Denki wrote:
stam4o wrote:I'm still reading the manga, got about 5 volumes left to finish it - probably within the next 2 months ( I just read too many things at the same time XD)
And Furuba is just a masterpiece, had never seen anything like it before, I just get crying with every volume (I almost died with the story of Tooru's parents :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: )

I know how you feel. I tend to read a lot of manga as well. I try my best not to start a new series because my list is much more for me to handle. Though I just started reading Attack on Titan today because all the recent hype towards the game and anime really annoyed me, I just can't resist finding the reason why.

And yeah, the story behind Tohru's parents is always sad. ;Q; Especially with her father.

Starra wrote:Akito's my favourite, but nobody apart from me likes Akito lol oops.

@Denki: Meh, the movie was mediocre. Watch season 5 (The Beautiful World). It has a new art style and is GREAT.

Akito eventually became likable for me. I guess in the beginning, he wasn't the best guy to be, and the anime for sure didn't improve his image. But after reading the series, Akito just started blossoming and the hate went away. I ended up hating his mom instead. :P

Yeah, the movie was horrible. The fact the only scene of amusement for me was Tony's foul language. :( I would watch season 5 if I wasn't so lazy with watching anime. I'm not even halfway with world series, yet I was one of the minorities that was exited that Belgium and Netherlands were finally were going to appear.

WOOOOOOOOOOAH!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
I thought that I was reading a lot MAL , but you're at a completely different level :w00t:
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby Denki » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:16 am

@starra: oh yeah. Roma-ojiisan random mini concert. XD forgot about that.
Though my favorite soundtrack, which did not played in the movie at all, is "Mein Gott". /Prussia bias

@stam4o
It's mostly from my late middle school - high school years, where I wanted to read as many series as possible. I kept starting new series after another, that it got to a really big number. ;~; Now I feel like I should bring that number down to 700 or something, though it might be impossible. Oh, and we almost have the same amount of chapters/volumes read in completed. XD

I want to change my list design. I don't like the background and the image of Ayumin is freaking me out already. XD Maybe I should still use morning musume members for the headers, or should I go for a anime/maga theme...

Oh, and Attack of Titan..... I catched up to chapter 50 last night. It was just cliffhanger after cliffhanger, I couldn't go to sleep last night because I was to exited to see what happens next. ;~;
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby stam4o » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:15 am

I know the feeling of reading and reading untill you realize it's already night, and you find yourself at 4 a.m. with rings n the eyes but trembling of emotion .... aaahhh it's so great!

My middle and high school years used to be the same XD, I got to read every manga that the town libraries had. The problem was that most of them were incompleted due to money of because they were still being published in Japan, but that's how my list kep growing and growing. At some point during the last 2 years I actually found that there was manga uploaded to internet xD (it took me time!) and then I started to finish all that I had started. Or at least is what I'm trying, but now instead of continuing them from the point I left them in the past I start them from fresh :P, there are series I've done this with for aboutt 3-4 times, re-reading and re-reading... (actually it's fun :) ) and there are also many series I've re-read because of it's greatness, sometimes you just feel attracted....
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby esm » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:31 am

Chatin wrote:X/Y can wait. I'll hopefully be getting some Beyond time in at the start of this weekend. And Zelda Symphony on Saturday!

Just saw that Zelda Symphony is coming to Milwaukee too, so I might look into going to it. Never got into the games, but I like the music. But damn, there's another concert I want to go to the same night. Distant Worlds: Music from FF would be something I'd go without hesitation if they were to come around here.

Also, I want to get Pokemon X/Y but I have no time to play stuff these days so I'll see...

There's probably a ton of weed growing in my city in Animal Crossing because I haven't played it in almost 2 weeks.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby Celedam » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:20 am

I think I need to start watching "The Crazy Ones" (Robin Williams, Sarah Michelle Gellar). I just caught a few minutes of it while channel-surfing, and I literally laughed out loud at least three times.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby erilaz » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:20 pm

^ It's got the star of my all-time favorite TV show (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and the star of my favorite TV show when I was in junior high (Mork and Mindy), so of course I've been watching it. XD

EDIT: Speaking of which, I loved the Buffy reference in tonight's blooper reel. :lol:
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project