7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Postby boinsie » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Two major occurrences in my game!

Paula, my least favorite townsperson, has decided to move out of town! She says that she's heard of other towns having "turf wars"...

Yeah, ok, crazy. Out with you. :heart:

AND THEN. I finished building the camp ground, and a cool penguin came to stay for the day!

After playing a lot of games of chance (which could very easily be rigged by the game, I don't know) with me, he mentioned that he'd like to live in a town like this... I encouraged him, but he relented, saying he couldn't turn his back on his town. But I persisted, playing his games and waiting for him to mention his desire to join us. Finally he wavered in his steadfastness, and we decided that it would be a best 2-out-of-three janken tournament to see if he would stay...
Long story short, in the near future I get to have a badass, gambling penguin boy for my town. :heart:

It'll be hard to not play match-maker for him and my shut-in, stuttering penguin resident, Gwen. :hehe:

boinsie
Guru

Postby Rm88 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:59 pm

I've become good friends with Mint :lol: She's a fashion-loving squirrel, apparently. She asked me if she should should keep using "aaahhh!" as her catchphrase, and I told her it was okay - now she always use it when talking to me. She invited me to see the decoration of her house, and then she wanted to see mine. She said walls without any wallpaper weren't too hot according to a magazine named "Chic Squirrel", I think XD But that she doesn't personally agree.

My house is quite plain in comparison to hers, but to be fair it was built earlier today! I was still living in a tent.
Rm88

Postby esm » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Earned over 213k Bells today from one trip to the island from mostly stags and sharks of different varieties (I was only focusing on bugs, but four sharks appeared). I gave one rainbow stag to one of the characters that asked for it, even though it's worth 10k. At several points it's like they ran out of bugs to generate or something because I walked around forever without seeing anything.

Oh, and I played this annoying tour game where I had to chase this annoying machine around and hammer it at least 30 times. I wasn't counting, so I was scared I didn't get to 30, but it turned out I hit it 51 times. :lol:

It rained yesterday.

It's so cute how they all carry umbrellas when it rains.

My house as of today.

Got a second floor.

And since I earned so much money, I also paid off the bridge construction. Successful night. :happy:
Last edited by esm on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby boinsie » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm

rm88: Spoiler: Whenever you go to a townsperson's house, or they come to see yours, you're always rewarded the following day with a gift in the mail. ^^
Tweet me if you ever want to come over/be visited. ^^ That goes for you, too, esm. :thumbs-up:

It seems like it's always raining in my darn town. I kind-of wish it would stop... digging up -oids is cool, except the collector in me doesn't want to sell any of them, and my stash is getting pretty clogged up with stuff as it is...
boinsie
Guru

Postby TotallyUncool » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:41 pm

OK -- I say I don't usually play computer/video games, just because of spazziness/never got in the habit, but the other night at the arcade at X Lanes in Little Tokyo, I jumped in the sit-down booth version of Deadstorm Pirates with a couple of friends and grabbed the steering wheel. I managed to make it through the giant kraken's whirlpool and down the island rapids without a total wipeout, so I guess my high-speed pirate navigational skills aren't too bad. XD

Speaking of penguins, at one point on the rapids, the pirates' raft gets attacked by a horde of what look like piranha when you seel them close up, but for some reason, when you first see them, they look like some kind of weird, leaping penguins. XD

^^ I like the multi-primary-color vinyl chair. I've wanted to redo the living room in my (actual) house like that for quite a while, complete with primary-color Mondrian-style walls.
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby boinsie » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:48 pm

esm - One of my townspeople has the kiddie bed is for sale in my Re-Tail center for 1,050 bells. :flowers:
boinsie
Guru

Postby esm » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:38 pm

:notworthy:

esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby boinsie » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Oh hells yeah. :heart:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Starra » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm missing Minecract, man. I want to play it again.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Rm88 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:23 am

TotallyUncool wrote:I jumped in the sit-down booth version of Deadstorm Pirates with a couple of friends

I wish arcades were more popular here in Mexico these days! I love lightgun shooters like Deadstorm Pirates :lol:

And yup, boinsie, let's schedule a visit! At the moment there's nothing too interesting in my town, but there are... peaches :lol: (I was probably blessed by goddess Momochi).
Rm88

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project