7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Postby Rm88 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:40 pm

You'd probably like Theatrhythm Final Fantasy on 3DS if you like FF music. There's a demo for it on the 3DS eShop, same with Style Savvy.
Rm88

Postby Chatin » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Yes, I don't know how I missed recommending Theatrhythm. :lol:

And Harvest Moon and Legend of the River King are already on the eShop?? Damn! Gotta jump on that.
Chatin
Minion

Postby boinsie » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Theatrhythem sounds like it would be sooo excellent, if only I was more familiar with FF music.

Chansey visited my town. We wore matching outfits. :heart:

boinsie
Guru

Postby Chatin » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:20 pm

^ Way to post tits.
Chatin
Minion

Postby boinsie » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:27 pm

You know it would have included other junk if I'd taken the shot after you handed over your gift. :hehe:

(There was a traveling salesman selling TOTALLY LEGIT WORKS OF ART and because apparently Chance and I are on the same wavelength, we both choose the nude sculptures... I got Venus, he got David)
boinsie
Guru

Postby Chatin » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Redd totally ripped us off. The Owl at the museum looked at me like a fool.

Spoiler: show
Some of the more disturbing catches

Boinsie and I took a trip to the island to make some cash. Kappn told me to look after her. Awkward..
Until she swam into the ocean and didn't come back, and I realized what Kappn was talking about..

If you checked the earlier images we've posted, you noted boinsie's one boot. Well I brought her another, but she didn't seem to pleased.

In-game keyboard is trash

I can't escape the "upbeat music = anime theme" talk from the forum..
Chatin
Minion

Postby riversong » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 pm

I bought my 3DS soley to be able to play Virtue's Last Reward because I loved 999 so much. With my DSi I had a flashcart so I had tons of games downloaded onto it. With the 3DS I actually have to buy them. Ugh. All I have is VLR (physical copy) and a virtual copy of the latest Professor Layton game, which I haven't touched in ages. I'm excited for Gyakuten Siaban 5 and hoping they localize the Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton crossover.
kremlindusk -> KayouSA -> riversong
riversong
Acolyte

Postby Rm88 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Does Animal Crossing has a screen capture function? That's cool, I wish all games had this.
Rm88

Postby Chatin » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:08 pm

riversong wrote:I bought my 3DS soley to be able to play Virtue's Last Reward because I loved 999 so much. With my DSi I had a flashcart so I had tons of games downloaded onto it. With the 3DS I actually have to buy them. Ugh. All I have is VLR (physical copy) and a virtual copy of the latest Professor Layton game, which I haven't touched in ages. I'm excited for Gyakuten Siaban 5 and hoping they localize the Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton crossover.
Didn't want the Vita version of VLR? But yes, what an amazing series. Can't wait for the next one!! Also hoping for the localization of the Phoenix Wright stuff.. didn't hear anything from E3.. should we be worried?

Rm88 wrote:Does Animal Crossing has a screen capture function? That's cool, I wish all games had this.
Yeah, it's terrific! Pressing L + R together will take a snapshot. Only of the top screen, which I keep forgetting when I pay off my loan, and then realize all the monetary information was on the bottom screen. :miki:
Chatin
Minion

Postby Parhelion69 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:43 pm

The Xbox one can only be used on the countries that is being launched on, it's 21 countries I believe? So that counts mine out, I can't even play the damn thing (well, I wasn't planning to, even though I own a XBOX 360 and love the Halo series). I'll miss Forza, Halo and Titanfall (nah, I'll get this on xbox360 or I'll upgrade my PC XD)

Microsoft has been making so many mistakes as of late (windows phone 7&8 being so closed, windows 8: hey I just turned my $2000 PC into a full screen, non-multitasking tablet!) and now the xbox one, treating everybody as if we were criminals, and not giving us ownership about our stuff
They seriously need to change heads (Bill Gates return could be great)

Anyway, I was really excited with this E3, there were incredible games:

- Titanfall (by COD4:modern warfare creators, this is a must own)
- Destiny (by Bungie)
- Metal Gear V
- The Division (Massive multiplayer shooter/rpg by ubisoft)
- Watchdogs (haven't you heard of this already? XD )
- Battlefield 4
- Ryse (God of War clone, on the Roman empire)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Final Fantasy XV (althought it was cheap to just rename Versus XIII...)
- Forza 5
- Mario Kart 8
- Smash Bros
- Xenoblade 2
- Bayonetta 2
- Zelda: A link between worlds

Only trailers, but interested:
- Halo
- The Order

This E3 was great, the best in recent years. I want to buy a PS4 obviously, but I'm considering to just spend on a $1000 Video card and call it a generation (nah, I don't have that kind of money XDDDD )

edit:
(oh, and my PS Vita is gathering dust, it's a shame it has so few good games. At least I'll be able to use it as a special controller for the PS4...)
Parhelion69
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project