7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Postby Mirai » Wed May 08, 2013 9:05 am

Nayoko:
Spoiler: show
One of the executive producers said at an event two days ago that there will anywhere between 4 and 10 seasons, rofl. I think 5 is plenty to be honest. I suppose it depends on how season 4 goes for me. I love the show, but I want it to go out on top.

22Tsuji22:
The next season starts six months after Matthew's death, but Mary and the family are still grieving, of course.
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby Celedam » Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 am

Game of Thrones

LAST TIME!

[youtube]5vpoprUkmnU[/youtube]

NEXT TIME!

[youtube]H6zxzL8wLd0[/youtube]

Discuss.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Rm88 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:02 am

I never mentioned I did end up buying a WonderSwan, right?

I bought Lode Runner, Makaimura For WonderSwan, Puyo Puyo Tsuu, Rockman & Forte and Gunpey. Going back to a handheld with no backlit screen was tough at first, but I found a good source of light and now I'm set :lol: The buttons feel great, especially the d-pad, I didn't think it'd be this good. All 5 games I bought are good, with Makaimura (which is a Ghosts 'n Goblins game) being my favorite. I'll try to find Pocket Fighter and Final Lap 2000 if I go back to Japan in December! It's such a shame the WonderSwan line never took off, it certainly started strong but eventually got buried by Nintendo's GBA. Probably why it was never released outside of Japan.

1x AA battery is worth 30-40 hours of playtime, that's pretty amazing :lol:
Rm88

Postby Chatin » Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm

I feel so much better about my own trivial purchasing habits. :lol:

I think the only thing I'd want to pick up for the WSC would be the Saga 1 remake. Not that I picked up the DS remakes of Saga or Saga 3... damn import prices on those are high.
Chatin
Minion

Postby Rm88 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:02 am

It was actually pretty cheap :P Probably because of the Tare-Panda theme.
Rm88

Postby mura_yo » Mon May 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Once upon a Time season finale:

after last season's finale i expected something a little more .
something i found was weird was that The Charmings were talking about Regina as family eventhough they wanted to leave her in Storybrooke a few episodes ago.

and it was nice to see Aurora and Mulan (oh and Philip) again, thought they dissappeared into the void all temp. characters of this show go to :fear:

Can't wait for next season though: Charmings,Regina,Rumple and Hook road trip in Neverland must be interesting enough.
mura_yo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Gaki-san,Eripon

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue May 14, 2013 10:45 am

^ "Once Upon a Time" questions:
I wanted to keep watching that show (once I finally made myself stop caring about how they changed and didn't change classic characters), but it started to get a little boring for me not long after we saw some backstory for Rumpelstiltskin. Since you've watched it through, do you think it got better after that? Did it ever start to feel a little off to you?
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby esm » Tue May 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Game of Thrones
Daenerys is such a bully (although it's partly in the name of freeing slaves), but I love her and scenes with her "negotiating" are always fun to watch.

Jaime was great in this episode, but I actually wish he had his sword hand so that he could just fight sometime rather than pretty much reminding people how important he is, which is part of character, I guess. I'm actually quite curious about the significance of him losing his hand.

By the way, a random comment about last season: I really love how during the Battle of the Blackwater I had absolutely no which side I was rooting for or which outcome I wished for and I felt a mixture of both relief and disappointment when Tywin and the Tyrells showed up at the end, and given the characters involved the effect was probably intended, even if at least indirectly. I like that most of the characters (at least the main ones) are complex and you either like or dislike them individually depending on their actions.

I ordered the first book, and hopefully it will be here tomorrow. The TV show is starting to be not enough for me.

-----

Revenge season finale
I love that Emily is finally telling Jack about her secret because he's one of the characters who keep jumping to conclusions and become really ambitious without really knowing anything. The other is Daniel. But between Jack and Aiden, I like Emily being with Aiden a LOT more, so I'm seriously hoping he didn't just die. Since Jack is the childhood friend, I have a feeling Emily would end up with him, which is sad because Aiden >>>>>>> Jack.

Nolan and Aiden are my favorite characters, so I'm upset with how the season just ended. On a random note, I like how they keep trying to kill the whole premise of the show by trying to talk Emily out of taking revenge.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby randompasserby » Tue May 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Game of Thrones
Still not very pleased with the direction of the TV show regarding Daenerys Bay of Slaves campaign. So apparently Qarth was sacked too in the tv series huh... by 3 tiny dragons and a small band of unexperienced/old Dothraki? Wow... and by this time in the books there should be thousands of refugees/freed slaves with nowhere to go trailing her army. Imo most of her actions during the campaign is supposed to be partly due to her unwillingness to leave them and desperation to feed them not just a from a smug feeling of moral and military superiority and the tv series can't quite capture that and instead made her into some sort of infallible badass conqueror type :/

They sure sped up the arrival of rumors of Dany's dragons to Kings Landing (iirc it wasn't until winter had come that news of Dany's dragons finally has some credence) and of all people to have Joffrey to be the one to take notice first... I suppose they're trying to give him some redeeming traits? At any rate Tywin is still ultimately right... it should still take a long time yet for the dragons to be an actual threat.
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby mura_yo » Tue May 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Once upon a Time answers

Where did you stop watching?
but yeah i know this feeling. The weird choices the writers maid , and the plot holes and the bad treatment of the women and POC characters are some of the bad things in this show.
I still like it though , there are some great episodes and the actors (esp the ones playing Rumple and The evil Queen) are amazing.
mura_yo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Gaki-san,Eripon

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project