H!P Youtube thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Youtube thread

Postby Starra » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm

I want Maimai's shirt. Because it shows that she's been a bitch from the beginning :heart: .
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Ye the CM was from ages ago back when she was still apart of the modelling gig i think?

Its pree cool though. Haruna's done so much work prior to MM, even if they're quite small gigs.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby randompasserby » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:58 pm

[youtube]sAagXigpffk[/youtube]
One Two Three!

Well, I don't know where to start talking about this song. It's our most recent song after all so the memories are still fresh.
There're a lot of things I want to talk about
When Tsunku-san first presented it to us, although he didn't tell us directly to put a lot of enthusiasm into it, we can feel its power
We can feel a lot of fighting spirit around it and I thought "Ah so this is what it's like to reach the 50th single"
During the recordings, we cleared it as usual and during the dance lessons everyone is very enthusiastic
But the promotions are also very different from what we used to do, I can see that Tsunku-san too is very enthusiastic about this
Of course the members are doing their best but we also appreciated again how much everyone else supports us with their back-ups
We're very grateful for their efforts too

One Two Three is our first song since Gaki-san's graduation and my first song as a leader
I was very nervous at everything
Thinking "What if my first song as a leader sales are lower than previous ones?" "What if the pv's not as good as before? Or it's just not as exciting?"
I felt a little sad and lonely thinking about those things and I keep getting more discouraged and depressed on my own during One Two Three. Even during interviews I was worried about whether I'll be able to talk smoothly or not. I keep putting more weird pressures on myself
When I think about it now, it seems obvious it'll be better if I just did it as usual and enjoyed myself but back then, I put so much enthusiasm in even a single comment like "One Two Three's good points are .. !!!" It was because I felt a lot of responsibilities about this being my first single as a leader
Even if the sales actually went down compared to previous singles I know it's not all Sayumi's responsibilities. But I really don't want people to say "You're no good as a leader" or "Ah the sales went down since you became a leader"
After all that we did our best with promotions
As for the sales, I'm very thankful about this, for the first time in quite while, because of everyone who listens to our song, we've managed to sell over 100.000 copies. Thank you very much.
I'm very happy about this and I feel like we did a pretty good dash at the start line. Also I received a mail from Nakazawa-san, our first leader and during one of our release events, Nakazawa-san herself came. It has never happened before, having the first leader attending a single release event like this. I was very happy and felt relieved at the same time. I really feel all of Morning Musume is tied together. It's not like I've never noticed before, from TV and everything, but experiencing this firsthand in the 50th and my first single as a leader, once again it dawns on me the rich history of our group
And once again I'm amazed by what a great group Morning Musume is. I'm also amazed by myself who've somehow managed to be included in such great group. On top of it, becoming leader and releasing the 50th single of the group at the same time make it very special for me. Although there are other various contributing factors and the timing was good, I'm very thankful to all the people who made this possible

This is a song that declares "Morning Musume will still keep doing their best". I was very happy when Nakazawa-san said "I see the current members are doing their best too". She also told me to continue our proud history but not to be burdened by it too much. I was so happy when she told me that. How do I say it...
I think Morning Musume having plenty of history behind it is one of its good points. Compared to other idol groups, we have a lot more history and songs. We also have many great Senpais we can rely upon. But, we're not just that. Of course the past is important and there are a lot of things that have to learn from our senpais. But we really feel it's also the time we have to create a new Morning Musume as well. This Fall the 11th generation will also be joining Morning Musume, so continuing from our 15th anniversary, Morning Musume can also consider this year our start line in a good way.

I'm also just starting as a leader and with 11th generation coming in, it's never been like this before. Out of eleven members, eight have only just joined within the past year. Since it has never been this way before, I think it's a very good timing to start anew

Somehow, personally ... How do I say it. Not that I'm being pushed aside by the new members but ...At first I was very jealous
When I looked at the schedule i even I thought "Why are this only for the new members? Even though up until now it has been Sayumi's." And "Why is the leader not even included in this?". It's not like those thoughts are gone completely but now I realized this is all for creating a new Morning Musume. I'm really looking forward to it while also keeping the sense of "This is my Morning Musume"

And thinking about how our fans and other people are also warmly watching this new Morning Musume, I decided that I'll keep doing my best within it. I can do my best knowing the new members are giving it their all too and when everyone's doing their best together Morning Musume will definitely keep getting better. As a Morning Musume member, it really feels like a good wind is blowing for us.
In many ways, One Two Three has that feeling of facing straight forward positiveness. When listening to the song... Not that Tsunku-san talked about it but in my heart it makes me realize that I have to change, that the situation is different now and I can't keep being childish anymore. Instead of letting things run its course...
This song helps me realize that now it's the time I have to start changing things by myself.

Saaaaayuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ ;(

[youtube]ZzQNn7WrrFg[/youtube]
randompasserby wrote:from last year+ a few edits now that we have the footage
Night Concert
■Encore's last speeches
从*・ 。.・)< Today is the last day of this concert tour... looking back there's Oda Sakura-chan who was announced to be joining us during our dress rehearsal and Reina announcing her graduation for next year

从*・ 。.・)< Remembering it again now, Reina's existence has been very important for today's Morning Musume

(in tears now)

从*・ 。.・)< Although we've been standing side by side in the same stage together for a long time, I've always thought her singing voice ... no, not just that. Her singing voice that charms and attracts people into loving Morning Musume is really amazing.

从*・ 。.・)< Of course, I and the rest of the members will treasure the time we have left together in Morning Musume but above all I also want that Reina to enjoy the rest of this life she had with Morning Musume to the fullest

从*・ 。.・)< As for myself, this tour is also my first as a leader. I had a lot of worries and doubts along the way but the fact that I was able to reach it to this point makes me feel so happy from the bottom of my heart.

从*・ 。.・)< The next song is our last performance with this 10 girls-formation, so please burn it into your memory

*cue Be Alive :crying:

8th Leader :notworthy:
Morning Musume forever :rock:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby zam_ho » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Good for Risako.. LOL Momo ^^;
[youtube]1fDV28-sfU8[/youtube]
zam_ho

Postby Starra » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm

In case people haven't seen the 2001 MM。Christmas special (basically Konkon being Konkon):
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk2h4e ... VJ9i4lp7ig
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby resop2 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:50 am

^
He he. Over ten years before Kudo kicked some talent in the head, Rika proved that messing with a Musume was dangerous business.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby LiamMusume » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:17 am

^^ Thank you so much for that video.
I had to stop it up to when the wants Ogawa to take off her scarf, my throat hurts too much from laughing
Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Postby randompasserby » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:24 am

I love it when Reina and Sayu imitates each other expressions :lol:
[youtube]9zi75bajTg8[/youtube]
Even Maachan is entranced... can't blame her :nosebleed:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Sohee » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:28 am

Need a clip of that one and Reina doing Suki da na kimi ga in the same video. Would be the best minute ever.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby randompasserby » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 am

^ Here you go... because I apparently have nothing better to do :lol:
[youtube]KUDQS-o4iik[/youtube]

SayuRena :love: :crying:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
randompasserby
Devotee