H!P Members' Official Social Media Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Member's Official Blogs Discussion Thread

Postby lynnkung » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:44 pm

narz? ....amp?

anyway, Erina looks bitter in the 3-shot :D
lynnkung
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:06 pm

lynnkung wrote:narz? ....amp?

It's his optimistic way of saying "Let's become!" in other words, "なるぞ!" aka narz. XD

That "explanation" is a total fabrication. :|

I guess after all these years he finally finished his "Five full-length workouts"

tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Panic Nancy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Starra wrote:
Sohee wrote:I do dislike Kudou, I haven't really tried to make it look like I don't. But I would never say "Kudou looks ugly!" in a picture because of that reason. Nor do I think Starra would. People grow out of that around 12-13, I'd like to believe.

Just like, just because I really like someone (or something), doesn't mean they look freaking perfect in every picture they take. Simply because they don't. Nor is everything that Morning Musume does flawlessly perfect but just because I acknowledge that, doesn't mean I like them any less.

All of this.

I don't think you did it just because you don't like her. I believe that you truly think that Haruka looks bad in that picture because I think she looks bad in that picture. But why comment on it? It serves no purpose other than to irritate her fans or to vent your feelings of repulsion towards her appearance. If it was just one time, I wouldn't say anything. But you regularly bash her. You might show a little self-control and try to not say anything when her face or behavior horrifies you.

Also, narz?! :butbut: Amped was such a cool name.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Starra » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 pm

But I also mentioned that Maimai was pretty. It's not like I made a post just to say something negative about Haruka. If I had done that, I a) wouldn't have mentioned Maimai and b) put the Haruka comment first.

I haven't been bashing her. I just didn't think she looked good in that one picture. Or the Renai Hunter profile pics, but that's mainly because of her hairstyle and I don't blame her for that. She's not awful looking or anything, I just don't find her cute. Sure, she might grow up to be pretty, but for now her looks aren't appealing in my eyes. She does have a good voice, too. Hopefully it doesn't turn shit with puberty or anything D:. I'm worried that that's going to happen... Remember how good Aa!-era Airi sounded? (She doesn't sound bad now, but I prefer her voice from that era than her current voice.)

For the record, I don't have anything against the girl myself. I'm simply not a fan of her. But I don't hate her. I could never actually, legitimately hate an idol because they put so much effort into what they do, even if they don't end up pleasing everyone. All of these girls do something that I never could, and I truly admire them for that. I appreciate that being an idol is hard work. But in the end, there will always be some people who aren't fans of them. And I'm not going to be a fan of every idol, because that's simply impossible.

Hey, who knows. My opinion could change. I was a strong Mano anti back in her Ongaku Gatas days, and I love her now. Reina's also growing on me too. I wasn't a fan of Zukkii or Kanyon when they first joined, but I am now. Haruka could grow into someone I like. But for now, I'm not a fan of her. It's not her fault or anything. I didn't care terribly much about her when she became an Egg either.

Also, this has absolutely nothing to do with her being young. I usually love young idols. But Haruka doesn't appeal to me. For now.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

I know you don't really "hate" her either but...

Postby Zunu » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Starra wrote:I could never actually, legitimately hate an idol

Except Airi. :swear: :burns: :crazy:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Parhelion69 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 am

I remember Starra saying that Kuduu looked cute on one pic (and I made fun of her for that :fear: ), so I can attest to what she's saying.

And how could someone hate Airi? :crying:
Spoiler: show
Actually, I can understand it, she gets way more attention than the other members, so she must have many antis :hehe:
Parhelion69
Minion

Postby SweetBene » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:39 am

Sohee wrote: Nor do I think Starra would. People grow out of that around 12-13, I'd like to believe.

I didn't read the previous post but I guess this is related to something I write.
Didn't want tosay somthing bad, it was kind of ironic, maybe I didn't formulated in a right way. Anyway sorry.
SweetBene

Postby Sohee » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 am

Panic Nancy wrote:
Starra wrote:
Sohee wrote:I do dislike Kudou, I haven't really tried to make it look like I don't. But I would never say "Kudou looks ugly!" in a picture because of that reason. Nor do I think Starra would. People grow out of that around 12-13, I'd like to believe.

Just like, just because I really like someone (or something), doesn't mean they look freaking perfect in every picture they take. Simply because they don't. Nor is everything that Morning Musume does flawlessly perfect but just because I acknowledge that, doesn't mean I like them any less.

All of this.

I don't think you did it just because you don't like her. I believe that you truly think that Haruka looks bad in that picture because I think she looks bad in that picture. But why comment on it? It serves no purpose other than to irritate her fans or to vent your feelings of repulsion towards her appearance. If it was just one time, I wouldn't say anything. But you regularly bash her. You might show a little self-control and try to not say anything when her face or behavior horrifies you.

The reason I wrote my post, was because way too many people seem to think that once you dislike a member of some group, you always bash on that member for whatever reason. Then the way Narz replied to me agreeing with Starra and explaining why I think so, by saying things as though I haven't ever admitted that I don't like her or whatever. I personally had no intention to comment on that photo in the first place, but people not being able to take a negative comment about their favorite member really pisses me off.

And I don't bash her, really. If anything I just don't comment on her for the most part. Someone asked in the ranking thread about why I don't like her - where I replied etc. But aside from that I don't really bash her at all, unless the topic gets brought up. If anything I ignore her for the most part -- simply because I don't like her.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Panic Nancy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:34 am

Starra: I said that I did not think that you made the comment just because you really wanted to say something negative. And I don’t have a problem with you not being a fan of Haruka. I can understand why somebody would find her personality irritating or her face unappealing. And I don’t think you are a mindless ball of hate that is incapable of seeing her good points. You have said nice things about her, and I think that’s great. My only problem is that you have made many comments about her that I have personally found really mean.

Sohee: I understand why you wrote it. The trouble is that there are a couple issues going on here and it's getting a little muddled. For my part, I just wanted to express my frustration with all the extremely negative comments that have been made about her. Haruka is not my favorite member, but I’m particularly sensitive (probably too sensitive) about negative comments made about her because she’s so young and always looks so exhausted/stressed out and I feel more protective of her. But I agree that people not being able to take criticism is about their favorites is irritating, so I very rarely respond to negative comments. I found your reply to that question about her overly harsh, but I didn't say anything about it.

And this whole narz thing is really throwing me for a loop. People shoudn't be allowed to change their names. :lol:
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Sohee » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:08 am

Good god Kikka is so goddamn cute. /dies
This is her morning mail for the 19th.
3がつ19にち

Hello!goodmorning。

nice to meet トュー。

my ネーム is you kikkawa.

kinou wa 1day rain。

BUT!

GO-shopping and my father?(chichi-oya) no father house =(グランドファザー)!

okozukai GET!

VERY HAPPY
(●´ω`●)

Everyone 1day happy useing! (?)

吉川友英語がペラペラになりたい!

YES We CAN!

Translation.
Spoiler: show
March 19th

Hello! Good morning.

Nice to meet you.

My name is You Kikkawa.

Yesterday it rained all day.

But!

I went shopping with my dad and then to visit his parents (= grandfather)!

I got some money!

Made me VERY HAPPY
(●´ω`●)

Everyone, I hope you make today a happy day!

I want to become fluent in English!

YES We CAN!
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project