H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Wed Oct 09, 2024 4:47 am

ANGERME Hashisako Rin's 19th Birthday (10/6) event at Yamano Hall Tokyo 10.8.24

1st event
1. PRIDE BRIGHT (Juice=Juice)
2. Otona no Tochuu (S/mileage)
- Opening Talk :
~ "I'm Hashisako Rin, I turned 19 years old on October 6th."
~ Talking about the T-shirt goods, Hashisako said that the illustrator named "Yoshi", who did the drawing for her T-shirt, was very much to her liking and that she was happy they drew it for this show. She explained that this was before she dyed her hair, and that this might be the last time she will have black hair on a T-shirt, so it will be a very valuable item. Hashisako said that she also has some mugs with illustrations of lizards, which she often draws, so please check them out!
https://elineupmall.com/c720/c722/c2751/

- "King of Hashisako Deciding Match" Quiz :
~ In this quiz, the audience participates by eliminating three choices, and when the number of participants is low, Hashisako joins the quiz as a super-seed. The audience was asked one question after another, and at a certain point, the number of participants was so large that a rock-paper-scissors game was inserted, and Hashisako joined in from the 7th question.
However, after the 7th question, everyone including Hashisako answered incorrectly and the game was rewound. In the 8th question, all the participants answered incorrectly, but only Hashisako answered correctly, and the winner was decided to be Hashizako.
- "Hashisako Rin-rin Dial" quiz corner :
~ This time, Hashisako is given trivia quiz questions, but if she doesn't know the answer, she can call the person whose seat she drew from a box and ask him or her to tell her the answer.
- "End of Rinrin being a child" corner :
~ As this is the last day of her teenage years, she is going to finish doing something that only a child would do. First of all, "I'm going to give nicknames to fans without permission." Hashisako said she had no sense of naming, so she wanted to learn from Goto Hana.
The winner of the seating lottery will be given a nickname.
Hashisako : "What is your favorite food?"
Customer "Ramen noodles."
Hashisako "......... then, you will be 'Ramen-san!' LOL"
~ The next thing she wanted to do was "Origami." The audience requested "cranes" to be folded, but the second hand started to fold in a completely different way, causing a stir in the audience, and finally the paper was completed, and she added eyes added with a pen. The completed "cranes" were given away by drawing for seats.
~ The next thing she wants to do is to make a phone call to a member as a surprise. She made a phone call and the person who answered said, "This is Kawana Rin," but there was also someone else on the other end of the line, and when she asked who they were, she found out it was Kamikokuryo-san. They were sitting in the staff section and said "The cranes were no good. And the ramen was awful. LOL"
~ At the end of the session, Hashsako chose a photo from the members' archives and doodled on it. She also added eyelashes and a mustache at the request of the audience.

Live corner
3. Honto no Jibun (Buono!)
4. TEKI (Kobushi Factory)
5. Ai no Sono ~ Touch My Heart!~ (Morning Musume.)
6. Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~ (Morning Musume.)
MC :
~ Hashisako said that the day went by really fast.
She said, "Even though today is not my birthday, I had a great time with you all on the day and the day before, and I'd like to thank you for the birthday event."

2nd event
4. GO TO THE TOP! (Kobushi Factory)
5. Flag wo Bukkowase! (ANGERME)

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12870526426.html

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12870523151.html

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12870532697.html
Amped
High Priest

Previous

Return to Hello! Project