OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Amped » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:46 pm

Last week in Osaka, Sato Masaki missed the M-line tour performance. Takeuchi, Miyamoto, and Asakura had to quickly adjust the performance without her.

This past Sunday, Sato Masaki had a sore throat and fever, and she has been undergoing medical treatment at a hospital, but has yet to fully recover. So she will not be performing at "M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~" to be held on October 27th at Meguro Persimmon Hall.

http://www.jp-r.co.jp/masaki_satou/news/16636
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:23 am

M-line Music #115

MC:Ozeki Mai & Hasegawa Moemi

00:00~ Asakura Kiki “Platonic Planet” singing video
01:50~ Opening
02:29~ Studio talk ① About “Platonic Planet”
04:05~ VTR① Takeuchi Kiki/Asakura Kiki “Sukkaka Mechaka~”
M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~ (9.23 Sendai GIGS)
07:46~ Studio talk ② About “Succhaka Mechaka~” / About M-line Special 2023
10:40~ Ogata Risa “Eiga No Shumi Ga Au Dake” MV
12:11~ Studio talk ③ About “DREAM GIRL”
13:26~ VTR② Bitter & Sweet “DREAM GIRL”
       Bitter & Sweet Watayuki TOUR 2023 ~ Gaisen Suru Yo! ~(9.30 HeartLand)                                                                                                  
17:55~ Hello! Project Highlights
18:59~ Hello! Project Highlight Country Girls “Konamaiki Girl”
     Hello! Project 2017 SUMMER
22:26~ Hello! Project Highlight Talk
24:19~ VTR③ Miyamoto Karin “Lonely Bus”
M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~ (9.23 Sendai GIGS)
27:43~ VTR④ M-line Special Tour Diary (Natsuyaki Miyabi, Inaba Manaka, Ozeki Mai, Ogata Risa) 10.8 Nagoya CLUB QUATTRO (Aichi)
29:20~ Ending
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:52 am

^ one of my favorite M-Line eps ever :love:
-Love Kiki, simple as. Though I wish her dress for the tour wasn't black. Black concert outfits aren't my favorite; they make the wearer's silhouette get lost in the background when they're not in focus.
-Kiki and Akari's Succhaka Mechaka Ka cover is great. As a BK fan, covering BK and sounding at all like the original seems to be difficult for a lot of girls. They have a hard time getting the vocal style right and there's been times where I wonder why bigger lines get sung by people who don't quite do them right and that didn't happen here. They got the character of the song right too, so props for that. :thumbs-up: I also just like seeing late Berryz songs get attention because that was my favorite era.
-Risa's image and music style are perfect and I'm hype for this single. No complaints. Her outfits are always my favorites, I want to steal her entire solo career wardrobe.
-DREAM GIRL is a good song, nice trip down memory lane.
-Country Girls passed by me between my excitement for the Factory groups so not much to say.
-Lonely Bus has a really good instrumental, it's a song made for car-blasting. Karin is solid, love her.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Tsubaki Factory ♥

Postby Zunu » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:05 am

I agree with everything you wrote. I was especially happy to see Kiki in the spotlight. I love how smoothly they're transitioning the grads to M-line. And because it has its own growing infrastructure, they can support each other in their new roles instead of having to rely on guest matchups with H!P members.

I also couldn't help but contrast the support and solidarity they are getting with my fave ex UUG Mayu, who seems to be kind of mostly floundering out there in her own, because there's no ex-UUG team for her to collaborate with.
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Amped » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:21 am

Putting Kiki and Ogata Risa together in the same episode, thumbnail is just such a tease. I thought they really put them together as the MCs.

Kiki working that Platonic dance.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:06 pm

Asakura Kiki's "Platonic Planet" Singing Video
Amped
High Priest

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:51 pm

Hmmm sounds like an M-line episode to catch! :D

Here is my translation of Chiichan's Monday video: Chiichan's Done School 10/23, 2023 - Le9UGavCmxM .
As usual, "better late than never"(?). :fear:
There were lots of parts I couldn't hear clearly (because my skill level is not high, mostly).

Spoiler: show
Canadian Language School - Graduation After a Half Year of Study

Hello~~
It's Morito Chisaki.
Today, for the first time in a while, I'll be doing a talking video.
But what would be good to talk about ...
For starters I have graduated from foreign language school, yes!
However, I only finished the courses that I signed up for. That doesn't mean that I finished all of the courses in the curriculum.
When I thought about it I realized that 6 months had gone by in a flash. Surprising, for sure. (0:41-52 missing)
School in Canada was a lot different from school in New Zealand, so that was fresh. It was a bit longer than the stint in NZ, in terms of time.
Apart from that, in the Canadian school you can more easily select what classes to take in the afternoon. For example, you can select reading or speaking in the afternoon, as you please, and that was really interesting and pleasant.
(1:20) What else... for me, from 8:30 until 3:30pm was when classes were available. I took the maximum amount of classes for that span (*doyaa*) ... it was really strict... and it felt great! lol
Yes, when I got home I had to do homework. Every class had it. All week long. On the weekend I was able to spend time with friends, kind of thing (*blushing* 2:03).
The ending of this half-year period makes me a bit sad, you know. (?)
(missing-3:05:) Basically, I really went through a lot of curriculum, advancing levels. Every class was enjoyable. Teachers would change, and some classmates would continue on together for a long time, and that was fun. Right now it's kind of a relief that it's over though. But I have that feeling that I'd like to go back to studying, so it was fun. English is useful.(?)

What else should I talk about ...
The first month in Canada I did a homestay ... I probably didn't mention it, did I? (あ) (4:00) The remaining 5 months or so I was living in a share house lol. And so I had to make my own dinner kind of thing; it was also an educational experience lol.
(comments on cooking skills - hard to hear)
But I have picked up other hobbies while living abroad like making bread and baking cake - which makes me happy.

How I found the share house you wonder, well that was online. There are a lot of houses to choose from, they show you the room, etc. I went to look at 2 places before deciding (solemn face ... smiling).
It's one of those situations where if you don't go see it you don't really understand the situation. My friend also said "it's a good idea to check it out first, you know!".
Actually, the first place I went to they said "we have access to a car!", but upon going there it was like "... you don't!" lol. (? 5:25). Another one said "we can prepare it for you!" and I guess they were working on it, but I wanted to see the real thing in person. So that prospect was eliminated, and I decided on a different house. It was like that, a learning experience.
(6:00 there was one highly annoying person)

Japanese Food Wasn't a Problem
I thought that I might get more ... homesick for Japan. Surprisingly, that wasn't an issue for me. I was able to bear it (big smile 6:26).
Also, there are really quite a few Japanese restaurants in Canada. In New Zealand there was only like 1 (lol). But here it's like, they're everywhere. I didn't get homesick at all.
text: *actually, right now I have a hankering for eel (unagi)
Yes, that's right. Half a year.
text: *caught right in the middle of tidying up my room (か)
I've collected an incredible amount of school materials and notes. It's been something amazing. This notebook - it's full. I wrote a lot of words, I've been able to be fairly disciplined about writing (new) words over the past year. My writing isn't pretty though so I can't show you lol. But it's like this *handful of loose papers*. I sort of wonder what to do with this stuff. I write the meaning, and then a model sentence that I think up, trying my best to memorize. And that's what I did with words.
So anyway this pile of papers is one result (of my hard work).
8:20 What else to talk about? It seems that this is how my half year ends (cry). (さ)
Even so, there are some days left before I go home, so I'm gonna take it easy until then. I was able to travel a lot and it's been a very ... interesting half year.
I will still shoot some videos over there.(?)
For now, these were my thoughts on finishing school.
Thanks for watching until the end. See you in the next video - byebye!~

*weird-face double peace*

LOL :happy: :heart:
Image Image

あ: You have to wonder what went down there to make her leave the homestay...
Maybe she wanted to have more of an active social life and wasn't really interested in building a relationship with people here parents' age (again).

か: This reminded me of a sort of meme with VTubers I discovered when I found out about VTubers a few weeks ago: https://invidious.flokinet.to/watch?v=5zxy3iYuzGc

さ: I guess ending a chapter in one's life is a reason to be sad. But it seems like she's a bit dissatisfied with how things turned out.
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:03 am

As part of the 5th year commemoration of the Hello!Mikitty channel, she meets up with Tsunku, split up over two episodes:

plus unreleased footage:

Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Amped » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:02 pm

Hello! Study Abroad

Nakajima Saki's marathon race

This is Nakajima Saki.
New Zealand is heading towards summer.
It is getting warmer and warmer. ☺️

In the midst of all this
I have been training hard for a marathon recently.
The other day I finally finished the race and I would like to share with you how it went.

Who wants to know?
This is a completely self-made video.

If you have time, please take a look.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:33 pm

Halloween Party at Tsuji's house : Takahashi, Tsuji, Tanaka, Ichii
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project