OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Zunu » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:00 am

M-line Music#109

0:00~ Ozeki Mai “Lady Mermaid” singing video
01:52~ Opening
02:30~ Studio talk ① About “Lady Mermaid”
04:17~ VTR① Miyamoto Karin, Ogata Risa, Ozeki Mai, Bitter & Sweet, Inaba Manaka, Hirai Miyo “Maji Bomber!!”
        M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~ (8.31 Tower Hall Funabori)
07:36~ Studio talk ② About “Maji Bomber!!” and “Hirai Miyo guest appearance”
10:37~ SPOT
11:07~ Studio talk ③ About “Nukegara of Love”
13:14~ VTR② Ogata Risa, Kudo Yume, Ishiyama Sakura “Nukegara of Love”
        RISA OGATA CONCERT 2023 "Coeur à coeur" (8/16 Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku "Kiyosumi")
17:06~ Studio talk ④-1 Snack time “Shirakaba Tarafukumonaka”
19:51~ Studio talk ④-2 About the pre-live routine
22:01~ VTR③ M-line Special Tour Diary (Ozeki Mai, Inaba Manaka, Hirai Miyo) 8.31 Tower Hall Funabori (Tokyo)
24:08~ Ending
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:18 am

Amped wrote:Tanaka Reina and Juice=Juice Inoue Rei had a photoshoot together for Young Gangan magazine, release is September 15th. Tanaka Reina says she had a stylish gyaru look, like the character Miyako from the manga "Yuube wa Otanoshimi Deshita ne"

Young Gangan magazine preview page : Tanaka Reina and Inoue Rei dressed as the characters from artist Renjuro Kindaichi's two manga releases
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:28 pm

Here's the full Ozeki Mai "Lady Mermaid" MV that was teased in M-line Music: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Zunu » Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:31 am

Chapter 14. Advanced Techniques for Realistic Real-Time Skin Rendering
The shading performance of modern GPUs, coupled with advances in 3D scanning technology, research in rendering of subsurface scattering effects, and a detailed understanding of the physical composition of skin, has made it possible to generate incredibly realistic real-time images of human skin and faces. Figure 14-1 shows one example. In this chapter, we present advanced techniques for generating such images. Our goal throughout is to employ the most physically accurate models available that exhibit a tractable real-time implementation. Such physically based models provide flexibility by supporting realistic rendering across different lighting scenarios and requiring the least amount of tweaking to get great results.14.1 The Appearance of SkinSkin has always been difficult to render: it has many subtle visual characteristics, and human viewers are acutely sensitive to the appearance of skin in general and faces in particular. The sheer amount of detail in human skin presents one barrier. A realistic model of skin must include wrinkles, pores, freckles, hair follicles, scars, and so on. Fortunately, modern 3D scanning technology allows us to capture even this extreme level of detail. However, naively rendering the resulting model gives an unrealistic, hard, dry-looking appearance, as you can see in Figure 14-2a. What's missing? The difficulties arise mainly due to subsurface scattering, the process whereby light goes beneath the skin surface, scatters and gets partially absorbed, and then exits somewhere else. Skin is in fact slightly translucent; this subtle but crucial effect gives skin its soft appearance and is absolutely vital for realistic rendering, as shown in Figure 14-2b.Figure 14-2 Comparison of Skin RenderingFor most materials, the reflectance of light is usually separated into two components that are handled independently: (1) surface reflectance, typically approximated with a simple specular calculation; and (2) subsurface scattering, typically approximated with a simple diffuse calculation. However, both of these components require more advanced models to generate realistic imagery for skin. Even the highly detailed diffuse, specular, and normal maps available with modern scanning techniques will not make skin look real without accurate specular reflection and subsurface scattering. 14.1.1 Skin Surface Reflectance
A small fraction of the light incident on a skin surface (roughly 6 percent over the entire spectrum (Tuchin 2000)) reflects directly, without being colored. This is due to a Fresnel interaction with the topmost layer of the skin, which is rough and oily, and we can model it using a specular reflection function. We illustrate this process in Figure 14-3 in relation to a multilayer skin model that works well for skin rendering (Donner and Jensen 2006). The light reflects directly off of the oily layer and the epidermis without entering and without being scattered or colored. The reflection is not a perfect mirror-like reflection because the surface of skin has a very fine-scale roughness, causing a single incident angle to reflect into a range of exitant angles. We can describe the effect of this roughness with a specular bidirectional reflectance distribution function, or BRDF. Figure 14-3 A Multilayer Skin Model Simple empirical specular calculations, such as the familiar Blinn-Phong model long supported by OpenGL and Direct3D, do not accurately approximate the specular reflectance of skin. Physically based specular models provide more accurate-looking results, leading to more realistic images. In Section 14.3, we explore one such model (used to compute all the images shown in this chapter) and show how to implement it efficiently on the GPU. 14.1.2 Skin Subsurface Reflectance Any light not directly reflected at the skin surface enters the subsurface layers. The scattering and absorption of light in subsurface tissue layers give skin its color and soft appearance. Light enters these layers, where it is partially absorbed (acquiring color) and scattered often, returning and exiting the surface in a 3D neighborhood surrounding the point of entry. Sometimes light travels completely through thin regions such as ears. A realistic skin shader must model this scattering process; Figure 14-2a appears hard and dry precisely because this process is ignored and because light can reflect only from the location where it first touches the surface. Complicating the process further, multiple layers within the skin actually absorb and scatter light differently, as shown in Figure 14-4. Graphics researchers have produced very detailed models that describe optical scattering in skin using as many as five separate layers (Krishnaswamy and Baranoski 2004). Real skin is even more complex; medically, the epidermis alone is considered to contain five distinct layers (Poirer 2004). Simulating scattering at this complexity is probably excessive, but realistic rendering requires modeling at least two distinct layers below the oily layer responsible for specular reflection. Donner and Jensen 2005 demonstrate that a single-layer model is insufficient and show the improvement obtained from using a three-layer model. We show a similar comparison in Figure 14-11, in Section 14.4.3, using our real-time system, which is capable of modeling this multilayer scattering. Donner and Jensen 2006 later introduce a two-layer model that still gives convincing results.

It's the only explanation that makes sense! :grinning: :grinning:
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Yattaruchan » Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:40 am

The cloth simulation could be better though. Especially in the Jacket. :fubar:
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Zunu » Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:50 am

Now that you mention it, the hair needs work too; I can practically make out the individual polygons :|
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Yattaruchan » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:08 am

Only possible on RTX (Reina Tanaka X) cards!!! :@
017 series cards and higher. :headbang:
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Amped » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:34 pm

Former C-ute member Umeda Erika announced today on Instagram that she gave birth to her 2nd child, a boy, back in June 2023, who is now 3 months old. She gave birth to a boy back in 2021. They are brothers now.

On the other hand, she also says there was also a "sad event" in her life. Her father passed away. "My father never got to meet my second child. I have never experienced such a heartbreakingly sad experience. Even now, I still can't really feel it. I still spend every day looking back on my memories, laughing and crying over and over again," she revealed.

She then said, "Just as I received a lot of love from my father, I will give a lot of love to my two sons. Just as my father protected me at all times, I will protect my two sons at all times."

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2295253/full/

new baby pictures
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxSOqyrLCBw/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:10 am

Amped wrote:Inaba Manaka "Hatsukoi Cider" (Buono!) singing performance video (full version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwBI_r3UbSc

Ice Cream & My Jiggly's translation:

Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Amped » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:12 pm

Ogata Risa, Kudo Yume, Ishiyama Sakura / Koi no Nukegara performance (RISA OGATA CONCERT 2023 "Coeur à coeur")
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project