OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:31 pm

Amped wrote:the new LILIUM musical "LILIUM -Lilium Shinyaku Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- First Day of Performance Cast Parade

new LILIUM musical "LILIUM -Lilium Shinyaku Shoujo Junketsu Kageki-" will be released on Blu-ray and DVD, September 27th.

Hamaura Ayano as Snow
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:39 am

Two teams of M-line music members will begin performing in the M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~ tour for Autumn 2023

September~November 2023 schedule :

9/23 @ Sendai (Miyagi) - Takeuchi Akari, Sato Masaki, Miyamoto Karin, Asakura Kiki
9/24 @ Koriyama (Fukushima) - Takeuchi Akari, Sato Masaki, Miyamoto Karin, Asakura Kiki
10/8 @ Nagoya (Aichi) - Natsuyaki Miyabi, Inaba Manaka, Ozeki Mai, Ogata Risa
10/9 @ Kyoto - Natsuyaki Miyabi, Inaba Manaka, Ozeki Mai, Ogata Risa
10/22 @ Osaka - Takeuchi Akari, Sato Masaki, Miyamoto Karin, Asakura Kiki
11/3 @ Hiroshima - Natsuyaki Miyabi, Inaba Manaka, Ozeki Mai, Ogata Risa
11/4 @ Okayama - Natsuyaki Miyabi, Inaba Manaka, Ozeki Mai, Ogata Risa
11/12 @ Nara - Inaba Manaka, Ozeki Mai, Ogata Risa, Bitter & Sweet

https://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/news_Info.php?id=22143
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:18 pm

Inaba Manaka is collaborating with accessories brand "Liquem"

https://twitter.com/Liquem1/status/1694552770022682800

Inaba Manaka and Liquem Collaborate to Launch New Accessories!

Inaba Manaka loves Liquem and uses it often.
This is a special collaboration that came to fruition after an offer from Liquem.
Please take a look at the accessories filled with Manaka's specialties, along with her comments.

Order Period
August 31st, 2023 (Thu) 21:00 - September 14th, 2023 (Thu) 10:00

Delivery period
Mid-December 2023

official page
https://liquem.jp/pages/inabamanaka
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:01 am

M-line Music #106

0:00~ Opening
0:24~ Studio Talk ① “Looking back on the ‘summer’ of 2023…”
2:36~ VTR ① Natsuyaki Miyabi, Miyamoto Karin, Hasegawa Moemi, Sato Masaki "Katame Kira"
     M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~ (6/17 Toda City Cultural Center)
8:01~ Studio Talk ② “Gatame Kira” ・Tasaki Asahi “About M-line Special 2023”
11: 01~ VTR ② Tanaka Reina "Extreme event!"
     Tanaka Reina Live 2023 Gentle Rain-a*☆ ~Resurrection of "R" Kai~ (7/12 COTTON CLUB)
     (*Attempting to capture the play on words for shittorire-na literally: "Moist Cool-na")
15:48~ Studio Talk ③ “Gekioko! Nade Event ~ Memories with LoVendoЯ”
18:08~SPOT
18:38~ VTR ③ Inaba Manaka "Hatsukoi Cider" singing video shooting making
24:00~ Studio Talk ④-1 Snack Time "Hon Reizen Sandwich"
27:01~ Studio talk ④-2 About physical fitness in summer
28:45~ VTR④ VTR④ M-line Special Tour Diary (Natsuyaki Miyabi, Ogata Risa, Kitagawa Rio) 8/6 Denki Building Mirai Hall (Fukuoka)
31:24~ Ending
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Zunu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:33 am

Miyabi got a "Celebrity Keratin Treatment" at a hair stylist. I thought it would show up in this week's M-line Music but I guess not yet.

Spoiler: show
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Amped » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:55 am

Ozeki Mai opens up a new solo blog "Mai no Ima"

Her first entry
https://ameblo.jp/ozeki-mai-official/en ... 97765.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:01 am

Today after the performance, the cast announced on stage that the very popular "Moulin Rouge The Musical" will return in 2024 with more shows. The production is scheduled to be back at the Imperial Theatre in Tokyo in the Summer of 2024 and at the Umeda Arts Theatre Main Hall in Osaka in the Fall of 2024.

The last performance for this year is on August 31st.

Kaga Kaede will very busy next year.

If you're in Japan next year, this is your chance to see it. Many H!P members have already watched it.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:34 am

Zunu wrote:
[Rotorua]When explaining about the town I was living in turned into an explanation what's up with me recently (?)

It's Saki Nakajima! :grin:

I'm a person who can't stop talking once I get started. This time it went on a bit long.

Somehow as I was talking, I thought that if there was someone who was feeling down like me, I'd like to tell them, "It's okay! :flowers: " and I ended up going on for too long.

I might face another big wall again, but at that time I hope to approach things at a comfortable pace while still being myself, with the help of others.

It's okay, It's okay, it is okay, I tell you. Let's give ourselves a big hug! :heart:

Good video! ... but attempting to translate it almost killed me :geek:
Apologies for the low quality - gotta let this one go as is, because next week's video drops sooon.

Spoiler: show
Hello everyone, it's Nakajima Saki,
it's the Hello Ryuugaku Channel!

Today I would like to introduce to you the city in New Zealand where I am living.

You know, at first it was like, "so where exactly in NZ are you?" ... "it's better not to say, right??". But now Chiichan has gone to Canada, so I'm by myself, and my own safety is my own responsibility. So I thought, how's about doing a video shoot about it. Oops my Japanese has gotten weird again - as usual lol.

The city I'm living in is called Rotorua. NZ is two islands - well, actually three - but anyways, there are two big islands: North and South. I'm on the northern island, in the Eastern side, in a place called Rotorua. It's in a hot spring zone.

There are to main things to do around here: go to onsen or learn about the native Maori culture. You know, I'm the type of person who can't live without a bathtub, so here in Rotorua the spa has been a real lifesaver. (Her host home doesn't have a bath(?) or maybe because of the amount of people she isn't able to linger in the tub for the required amount of time). So it hasn't been just a shower life here, I can go to the spa and sweat. It's so lucky I chose this spot. And basically I really like Rotorua. I'd really like tell you all the great things about Rotorua. Just look at all this nature lol.

The elevation is about 80m. Mornings are very beautiful, sometimes with fog. It gives the feeling sometimes like "I'm at the top of a mountain!". Nature is right nearby. Something I really like about this place is the inconvenience of it(!). Japan is, of course, a very convenient country, with many places open 24 hours a day, etc. For example if you suddenly get thirsty and you forgot your water bottle at home you can easily find a bottle of water someplace. But here in Rotorua places close at 8pm and cafes often close at 3. Also buses stop running around 5pm, so it's a bit difficult for people who don't have a driver's license, but if you have a license you're fine. Additionally: driving is on the same side as Japan, and basically there aren't many people here so there is no congestion.

Because of the lack of convenience, if something happens neighbors help each other out. People are very kind.

It's lacking convenience and therefore you start to think "what can a do by myself".
OL Nacky: everyone is into the DIY thing, building pretty much anything by themselves, which I really respect. I was born in Saitama (prefecture) ... but it was a bit rural(?)... but If I went to a very rural place in Japan I would likely run into a similar type of people. However, this is my first time living like this, and it's been inspiring, shocking really.

4'
I'm fundamentally someone who is interested in the environment, so living here feels like a good fit.

(awkward)
In Japan, no matter what, there are lots of things. And I end up looking at appealing things that I don't really need. There are so many to choose from that it becomes an information overload. In Rotorua there isn't this problem, and I don't think about obtaining unnecessary things. This results in a feeling of comfort. Even without all that information, I am able to think for myself about what is necessary.
(missing)

5'
Rotorua is nice, with mountains and beaches, and shopping if you need it. An hour away by car you can go up to Taoranga, where there is a beach. Surfers gather there in summer. Auckland is 3 hours away by car if you need that type of big city experience.

It might be a difficult place to live if your goal is to become friends with university students (Chisaki?).

She knows people who have been in different situations abroad, but right now the host family situation is a good fit for her.

Compared to Auckland there are fewer students.

When it comes to studying abroad picking a place where you feel comfortable living is very important.

In Hawaii you can get around on the buses - though you have to be careful about some of the people on the bus.

9:52 she was depressed 2-3 weeks ago and missed 3 days of school. Before that she had gone to the teacher to let them know that she was feeling like she wasn't able to keep up with the others.

11:59 "lately I can't even speak Japanese".

If it's a topic I enjoy then I can read English.
。。。

Living abroad you have to take care of others.

She wishes she were a better at taking photographs... except she's crazy about running these days. After this she's going to do interval training.
In October she's going to participate in a marathon event ... and it's at 1000m elevation! Rather than English maybe I'm thinking about running!

I'm glad to hear she's doing better now :heart:
I wonder how far the marathon she's planning to run is. Personally, I don't think endurance running is particularly healthy - it is a thing in Japan though. I hear interval training is good.
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:26 pm

Spaghetti_Western wrote:Good video! ... but attempting to translate it almost killed me :geek:

As Ramon Rojo asked The Man With No Name, "Tell me. Why are you doing this for us?" :notworthy: :notworthy:

Spaghetti_Western wrote:Apologies for the low quality - gotta let this one go as is, because next week's video drops sooon.

Well you were right about that!!

[Outing Blog] I spent an awesome day off having a Canadian "Afternoon Tea"

This is Morito Chisaki :flowers:

The other day, I went to a place called The Buchart Gardens with my friends and enjoyed afternoon tea :heart:

It was beautiful, delicious and highly recommended! ! lol

It's an island called Victoria in Canada, and there are many tourist spots, and there are a lot of tourists this season!

There are so many flowers in the city that it is called the city of flowers.

This time, I will introduce only one garden in a tourist spot, but I would like to introduce other places as well :thumbs-up:

I've been to the Buchart Gardens. It's one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen in my life. I mean, I've seen Michishige Sayumi face to face and it might be a toss-up.
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:21 am

Iikubo Haruna has joined the cast for the "Tokyo Revengers" stage play and will the play the role of "Shiba Yuzuha"

https://officeendless.com/sp/revengers_stage/cast/
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project