OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby boinsie » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:34 am

From the looks of her Insta Stories, Nakajima Saki also got to go to Japan's most recent (and final) game of the World Cup!
boinsie
Guru

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:10 am

Amped wrote:Hello! Project 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT will be held at Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium for 2 days on September 9th & 10.

September 9th @ 3pm
Hello! Project 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT "Theme Of Hello!"
Cast : Morning Musume. '23, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS, OCHA NORMA, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei

September 10th @ 2pm
Hello! Project 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT "ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL!" ACT I
Cast : Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Ichii Sayaka, Ishikawa Rika, Takahashi Ai, Konno Asami, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Miyoshi Erika
Morning Musume. '23, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS, OCHA NORMA, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei

September 10th @ 6:15pm
Hello! Project 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT "ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL!" ACT II
Cast : Sudo Maasa, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Kumai Yurina, Yajima Maimi, Suzuki Airi, Sato Masaki, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Miyazaki Yuka, Miyamoto Karin, Inaba Manaka, Ozeki Mai, Ogata Risa, Asakura Kiki
Morning Musume. '23, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS, OCHA NORMA, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei

It was announced at Nakazawa Yuko's 50th birthday event yesterday, that she will be the MC at the "Hello! Project 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT" ACT I at Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium on September 10th (Daytime performance)

50 years old, 25 years.

Fukumura Mizuki made a surprise guest appearance at the last MC to give Nakazawa Yuko flowers.
https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/ent ... 88883.html

Setlist :
https://twitter.com/Neyagawadamasii/sta ... 4015631360
https://twitter.com/jatadec/status/1690340698623787009
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:07 am

Awww that's great, I'm so happy she'll be part of the celebration!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:23 pm

Amped wrote:September 10th @ 2pm
Hello! Project 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT "ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL!" ACT I
Cast : Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Ichii Sayaka, Ishikawa Rika, Takahashi Ai, Konno Asami, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Miyoshi Erika

Confirmed : Nakazawa Yuko is the MC for the "Hello! Project 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT" ACT I @ 2pm.

Added to the cast : Taiyou to Cisco Moon (Shinoda Miho, Inaba Atsuko, Kominato Miwa), and Tsuji Nozomi.
Tickets go on sale August 19th.

http://helloproject.com/news/16328/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:54 am

Hello! Study Abroad Channel 8.14.23

Chii-chan visits a night market in Canada for the first time

This is Morito Chisaki

This is a vlog of a "full day" of having lunch with friends, shopping, and going to a night market.
The night market is a place I've really wanted to go for a long time, so I was really excited.

Recently, we are in the middle of the vacation season, so there are a lot of people everywhere!
In Canada in August, it is quite warm during the day and cool in the morning and evening! It seems to be very hot in Japan!

Please take care of yourself and have a good time!
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:43 am

Airing August 18th at 8:57pm~10pm, Nakai Masahiro's show "Nakai Masahiro no Kinyoubi no Suma tachi e" will have a special dedicated to choreographer Natsu Mayumi-sensei. Morning Musume. '23 and AKB48 will perform their own medleys.

preview clip

Natsu Mayumi, the dance producer who nurtured Morning Musume and AKB48, passed away suddenly the other day...What did she leave behind for her students in her last work?

She has choreographed thousands of songs! Natsu Mayumi, the dance producer who is said to have changed the history of idols. Tsunku, the creator of Morning Musume, reveals the secret story! Special interview with Nakazawa Yuko, Goto Maki, Yasuda Kei, and Minegishi Minami! Students tearfully talk about their feelings toward their late mentor... "No, you can't do it", "People are born to grow up"... What are the many words that Natsu gave to idols?

What is the greatness of Natsu Mayumi's choreography? We will look back at many famous choreographies of "Morning Musume," "AKB48," "Minimoni," "Fujimoto Miki," and many others! The choreography of Natsu Mayumi will remain beyond generations...]
Morning Musume. '23 and AKB48 members will perform on a one-night-only SP dance stage! "LOVE Machine", "Renai Revolution 21" / "Aitakatta", "Sakura no Hanabiratachi".

https://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/116009868
Amped
High Priest

Postby slapshot77 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:55 am

Amped wrote:Hello! Study Abroad Channel 8.14.23

Chii-chan visits a night market in Canada for the first time

This is Morito Chisaki

This is a vlog of a "full day" of having lunch with friends, shopping, and going to a night market.
The night market is a place I've really wanted to go for a long time, so I was really excited.

Recently, we are in the middle of the vacation season, so there are a lot of people everywhere!
In Canada in August, it is quite warm during the day and cool in the morning and evening! It seems to be very hot in Japan!

Please take care of yourself and have a good time!

Happy Chii-chan walked around downtown Vanvouver, & visiting the Richmond Night Market
Vancouver has been having a hot sunny summer (with multiple heat waves), so hope she's been cooling off from the heat.
slapshot77
Initiate

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:25 pm

slapshot77 wrote:Happy Chii-chan walked around downtown Vanvouver, & visiting the Richmond Night Market
Vancouver has been having a hot sunny summer (with multiple heat waves), so hope she's been cooling off from the heat.

Yeah, it looks like she's keeping entertained :thumbs-up: She makes it sound like Vancouver summer is nothing XD The past 10 or so years heat pumps have been catching on in Canada, so that means air conditioning, but before that it was kinda rough for a few days every summer. In Japan they've known about this magic technology of air conditioning (it's basically a refrigerator :glare: ) for quite a while.

By the way, in last week's video there was this subtitle of Nacky's that I couldn't believe, so I ignored it (It happens somewhat frequently when trying to understand Japanese :hmmm: ). She said that it was her first time going to a professional sports match(!). Man, that day had a whole lot of firsts! (Just don't tell me Gaku-MC got beyond first :unsure: ). I guess in Japan she would be recognized if she went to a public event, and then she might have to deal with fans. "Remember that time when you were 14, and ... ".

Also, that guy who introduced Nacky to Gaku-MC, I'm pretty sure he's not THE ambassador but just some sort of government ambassador dude. My mouse-over translator said Ministry of Environment.

There may or may not be a translation of Chiichan's video. I mean, it's mostly just for myself, as people can pretty much tell what's going on without translation. It takes me a while to get over the Chiichan precious! feeling :geek: :cool: And looking up kanji is pretty laborious.
Her videos get a ton of comments.
Incidentally, I am told sunglasses are not commonly worn in Japan, as there is this association with gangsters (so maybe it's more of a Yana-Funa thing ;) ). These ones aren't too dark, though.

Image Image
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:03 pm

Tanaka Reina and Juice=Juice Inoue Rei had a photoshoot together for Young Gangan magazine, release is September 15th. Tanaka Reina says she had a stylish gyaru look, like the character Miyako from the manga "Yuube wa Otanoshimi Deshita ne"
Amped
High Priest

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:58 am

OK, here's some translation of Chiichan's 8/14 video. I used 'W' for the laughing kanji (that's what that means, right?), 笑, but I think next time I'll just use the kanji.

Spoiler: show
Good morning!
Today I'm meeting with a friend at a cafe.
I'm gonna play the video (not sure if she says film it or play a film...)
here I go - looking forward to it!

(walking downtown)
Arrival! (arranging bangs)
I was talking here but it was not possible to understand what I was saying, so the audio got cut.
Please excuse WW

I'm going to a cafe!
Everything looked so good (sad)
There were just too many things, I couldn't decide!
I ordered the recommended croissant, you know (heart)
It was seriously good (thumbs up)

(leaving the cafe in sunglasses)
The forehead is at full power WW
I'm careful not to let my necklace get too twisted up.

(at Gastown)
I'd also like to introduce this to you! (Gastown Steam Clock)
Up close it looks like this.

(H-Mart)
I came to H-Mart!
I heard that the kimchi is delicious.
There are many to choose from!
I bought kimchi and chakkari natto as well.

Continuing on we have ...
the place I've been looking forward to for a while ...
Richmond Night Market
I've finally made it here!!!
It's a really large-scale night market. (star)
When I arrived at 5:35 this many people were lined up!
The whooole time I was waiting I was thinking about what I should eat (W)
They all look tantalizing, no?
15 minutes after opening we were in!
Admission fee $8 (thumb up)
It's not just food, there's all kinds of booths, you know.
I did make a b-line for the food area, though (W).
I'm really really excited!
For starters we have (flying cup noodles)
The appearance (of the sign) makes quite an impact (cry-laugh)
The real thing also packs a punch!!!
Next we have this (Chef James)
It's a place that looks like it will project well at night (neon signs)
I got a lamb bun. It's $8 for one (W) (I guess she's trying to say it's not that cheap).
I also found things like taiyaki (fish-shaped bean-paste cookie) WW
And there are even more types of places as well (popcorn chicken, fish cakes)
The Dango Place - very, very Japanese
I found a new one (Mochi Box)
There are too many to choose from
this is seriously a problem (W)
So I bought these (dango)
I wonder how they are
(friend camera) "annoyed in sunglasses" (?)
I got dango - it's cute
There are so many stalls that I feel like I could come here many times without getting tired of this place.
(at tea booth)
Black tea and green tea I can imagine, but "Pandan Milk" is new to me.
This is the recommendation.
I got Pandan Milk!! (W)
Going abroad didn't cure me of indecisiveness
So, pretty much I go with the recommendation ... (W)
In actual fact, I was in the mood for something refreshing (cry-laugh W)
It's a frightful combination (WW) (dangos, mango juice, and Pandan Tea)
Accurately explaining was difficult... (W)
The almond milk flavor was strong, however, the flavor you call "Pandan" is a mystery.
The tummy is full and I'm completely satisfied.
It's growing late.
Indeed I recommend you arrive early!
Also, there are many cash-only booths, so don't forget to bring some cash.
It looks like this night market is in operation until 10/14
(walking with tea) I'm still holding it.
This is how I spent a very satisfying day (heart)
Did you enjoy my day-off VLog (heart) ? W
Thank you for watching until the end (heart).

Edit: That line I translated to "It's growing late..." I reckon is something more like this:
"Deeper into the evening the market becomes very busy, so I highly recommend coming early."
Last edited by Spaghetti-Western on Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project