H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:56 am

Hello! Project Year-End Party 2022 ~ GOOD BYE & HELLO! Blu-ray
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPXE-5232/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:23 am

Amped wrote:Juice=Juice is invited to perform at a new idol live event in Kyoto called "POPPIN' BASE in KYOTO 2023" @ KBS Hall on June 3rd.
An entertainment festival that transmits a new movement from Kyoto to the world!
https://twitter.com/POPPINBASE/status/1 ... 2283446274
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 5fad90c550

"POPPIN' BASE in KYOTO 2023" @ KBS Hall 6.3.23

The start of the event was delayed by two hours due to the heavy rain and suspended transportation causing traffic disruptions. The weather cleared up later.

Juice=Juice setlist (7:45pm)

Ebata Kisaki's homecoming.

1. Romance no Tochuu
2. POPPIN’ LOVE
3. G.O.A.T.
MC Intro
~ Uemura : "Thank you for coming today in spite of the unfavorable weather."
Ebata : "It's been 4 or 5 years since I joined Hello Pro. I'm so happy to be in Kyoto for the concert I've longed for."
4. Pride Bright
5. STAGE ~Agatte Mina~
6. Abarete kka?! Have a Good Time
7. GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS
8. Magic of Love

https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 17675.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:44 am

During a public radio recording event last week, OCHA NORMA members requested the audience to try out a cheer call idea they came up for the intro of the song "Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan!" After they sing the opening line "Minna onaji jimoto jan!", they want the audience to call out the member's hometown prefecture.

OCHA NORMA Tsutsui Roko explains it
"Minna onaji jimoto jan!"
Saitama, Hiroshima, Hokkaido, (breathe mark), Aichi, Chiba~Kanagawa (breathe mark), Ishikawa, Okayama, To~Kyo (breathe mark) Sa~ga OCHA NORMA!!
You need to breathe with these marks, and stretch out the part where there is a "~".
It's pretty fast, and when we actually tried it today, everyone wasn't quite there yet, so please go practice and show us the results of your practice at the next OCHA NORMA concert
We are waiting for you☺‼

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12806153915.html

here is a fan made video to practice
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/16 ... UAXDOH.mp4
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:15 am

Juice=Juice Matsunaga Riai's 18th Birthday (7/7) event will be held on July 14th at Tower Hall Funabori Hall
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=19414

ANGERME Kawamura Ayano's 24th Birthday (7/7) event will be held on July 19th @ Tower Hall Funabori Hall
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=21632
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:14 pm

Amped wrote:BOOM!

https://official.idolfes.com/s/tif2023/ ... 8?ima=0551

Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS (plus CHICA#TETSU, Ame no Mori Kawa Umi, SeasoningS), OCHA NORMA, and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23 are invited to perform at TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2023 this Summer from August 4th~6th.

TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2023 schedule

August 4th - Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, CHICA#TETSU, Ame no Mori Kawa Umi, SeasoningS, OCHA NORMA

August 5th - BEYOOOOONDS

August 4th & 5th - Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23

August 4th & 6th - Up Up Girls, Up Up Girls (2)

https://official.idolfes.com/s/tif2023/page/lineup
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 8db3a39fc6
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:16 am

Juice=Juice Inoue Rei's 22nd Birthday (7/17) event will be held on July 24th at Hitotsubashi Hall (Tokyo)
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=21651

OCHA NORMA Nakayama Natsume's 18th Birthday (7/20) event will be held at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL on July 21st. MC will be Ishiguri Kanami.
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=21642

video message confirmation
Last edited by Amped on Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:44 pm

OCHA NORMA will be the opening act for Morning Musume. '23 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT TOUR ~glad quarter-century~ at Nippon Budokan on June 26th.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/16034/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:22 pm

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Nakano Sun Plaza in Tokyo, which has been loved as a "sacred place" by countless artists and fans, will close its 50-year history on July 2nd this year due to redevelopment.
The "Sayonara Nakano Sun Plaza Music Festival" will be held for two months from May 1st to July 2nd, and the first performers have been announced.

Since its opening in 1973, Nakano Sun Plaza has hosted numerous concerts by artists of various genres, both domestic and international.
It has been deeply loved as a "sacred place" by both artists and fans alike, but in July 2023, which marks the 50th anniversary of its opening, the curtain will come down on its history.
This will be the last time we will see "Nakano Sun Plaza," filled with memories such as the distinctive grand staircase of the hall.

As the culmination of its 50-year history, the "Nakano Sun Plaza Music Festival" will be held for an unusually long period of two months.
Artists associated with Nakano Sunplaza and other top artists of various genres will gather in Nakano for a special concert.

The first artists announced include: May 2 = Ayaka Ohashi, May 5 = May'n, May 7 = Original Entertainment Paradise - Orepara, May 11 = Stardust☆Review x Dohatsuten, June 3 = Rikako Aida, June 17 = Awesome City Club, June 24 = BRAHMAN, June 25 = Sambo Master x Ginko BOYZ. More spectacular lineups are scheduled to be announced in the future.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2266255/

It is finally announced and scheduled that all of Hello Pro will perform in the "Sayonara Nakano Sun Plaza Music Festival" from June 8th to June 11th to say goodbye to Nakano Sun Plaza.

Schedule :
June 8th (6:30pm) - Juice=Juice
June 9th (6:30pm) - BEYOOOOONDS
June 10th (Day 2:30pm) - OCHA NORMA & Hello Pro Kenshuusei
June 10th (Night 6:30pm) - Tsubaki Factory
June 11th (Day 2:30pm) - ANGERME
June 11th (Night 6:30pm) - Morning Musume. '23

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 427c319ec/
https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/00000 ... 11710.html
https://www.billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/123243/2

Today, it is Hello! Project's turn to get nostalgic and perform one final time and say goodbye to the beloved Nakano Sun Plaza. Starting with Juice=Juice.

"Sayonara Nakano Sun Plaza Music Festival" 6.8.23

Cheering is allowed

Juice=Juice setlist (similar to their Budokan concert, with slight adjustments)
Opening sequence
1. Romance no Tochuu
2. Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo
3. Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS
MC Intro
4. Platonic Planet (Ultimate Juice Ver.)
5. Future Smile (w/ Arisawa's violin play)
6. Zenbu Kakete GO!!
7. Bitansan
8. Synchro.
MC / Uemura, Dambara, Inoue, Kudo, Matsunaga
9. Tick-Tock Watashi no Shun / Uemura, Dambara, Inoue, Kudo, Matsunaga
10. Senobi / Uemura, Dambara, Inoue, Ebata, Endo
11. SEXY SEXY / Arisawa, Irie, Ebata, Ishiyama, Endo
12. Ai no Diving / Kudo, Matsunaga, Arisawa, Irie, Ishiyama
MC
13. Abarete kka?! Have a Good Time
14. GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS! 2023
15. New single "Pride Bright"
16. CHOICE & CHANCE (w/ Inoue's Voice Percussion)
17. Never Never Surrender
MC
18. Goal ~Ashita wa Acchi da yo~ (with towel waving)

Encore call
19. New single FUNKY FLUSHIN' (first performance)
*everyone started cheering to the song right away.

20. Jouro
MC : Uemura acknowledged everyone cheering to their new song FUNKY FLUSHIN' so quickly. Everyone was so happy!
21. Magic of Love

At the end, they said "THANK YOU NAKANO SUN PLAZA! Juice=Juice Family Saikou!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtOuelpp3O3/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:22 am

"Sayonara Nakano Sun Plaza Music Festival" 6.9.23

Cheering and standing is allowed

BEYOOOOONDS setlist (same as their NEO BEYO Spring tour, with an encore added)

- Opening VTR
1. Motomeyo...Unmei no Tabibitozan
- Junction : DJ Miimi ~ Talk Boxer Momohime
2. Hey! Beyonder (with Member Intro + Dance Performance)
3. Eiyuu ~Waratte! Chopin Senpai~
MC
4. Go-nen Bungee Jump (Gannen Bungee Jump)
- Megane no Otoko no ko Skit : Monologue by Maeda Kokoro, with piano accompaniment by Kobayashi Honoka
5. Megane no Otoko no ko (Parallel Ver.)
~ In a parallel version of "Megane no Otoko no ko

Medley :
6. GOGO Daijin
7. Vitamin ME
8. Go Waist (with towel spinning allowed)
VTR : Saya's Camp / Eguchi Saya, Nishida Shiori, Yamazaki Yuhane
9. Atsui!
10. Namida no Castanet (bring out your castanets)

Medley :
11. Gekikara LOVE
12. Arabeyooooonds Nights
13. Hamukatsu Mokushiroku (Dialogue by Satoyoshi Utano, Kiyono Momohime, Ichioka Reina)

MC
14. Renai Bugyou
15. Konna Hazujanakatta!
16. Koshi Tanta Turn (Acapella Ver.)

MC
17. Yume Sae Egakenai Yozora ni wa

Encore call : "BEYOOOOONDS!"

MC
18. Kinoko Takenoko Daisenki
19. Nippon no DNA!
MC - All the members share their memories of Nakano Sun Plaza.

Kiyono Momohime : When she was speaking of her memories of Nakano Sun Plaza, she pointed to the audience where she saw her first Hello! Project concert, and also to the aisle where she was scolded for making a mistake in her "descent" when she was first allowed to perform as a trainee. There was also locker at the end of the stage, and at "057" we called it "Okona" because we used to put BEYOOOOONDS' makeup tools, etc. She also revealed the specific seat (2nd floor, row 4, seat 36) and recalled seeing Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi's live performance there.

Nakano Sunplaza is filled with various memories, and Momohime says that when she looks at it like this, her memories are engraved while looking at the upper part of the building. She sums up her thoughts by expressing her love and feelings for Nakano Sun Plaza.

Okamura Minami : The first time I was allowed to stand at Nakano Sun Plaza was when I joined the trainees in March and was allowed to participate in the competency test in May. I sang Matsuura Aya's "Tropical Koishiteru" at that time, and I was wearing a side ponytail at that time. Okamura, who was chosen as a member of the unit before becoming BEYOOOOONDS and was allowed to perform at the Hello! Project concert, she said that she also wore a side ponytail at that time as well. (Okamura is also wearing ponytail today too)

She concluded by singing a line from "Tropical Koishiteru", which she had sung at her first performance at Nakano Sun Plaza : "Passport toranakucha" (I have to get my passport)

Eguchi Saya : Eguchi said that when she was a trainee at Nakano Sun Plaza, she stood alone on the stage and thought it was a big place and thats where she decided to she wanted to make her debut at. She said that she is happy to be here today with everyone.

The audience applauded when she explained that today, June 9th, was the day she was announced as a member of the "physical expression group led by Ichioka Reina," and that today was the 5th anniversary!

Eguchi summarized that she was happy to be able to hold a concert on such a memorable day at Nakano Sun Plaza, which is full of memories.

Nishida Shiori : Nishida mentioned the names of the members of BEYOOOOONDS and said that today is the 5th anniversary and she is happy to be standing at Nakano Sun Plaza.

"And on a personal note, I turned 20 years old!" to which the audience applauded and the members said, "Adult! Adult!"

Nishida said that it was the first time for her to stand on stage after she turned 20 years old and that she wanted to make it a wonderful day for the special performance at Nakano Sun Plaza on the 5th anniversary of the decision to join the group.

Nishida said she felt nostalgic and happy as everyone stood and waved penlights.

Yamazaki Yuhane : Yamazaki says she was nervous the first time she stood at Nakano Sun Plaza, and no matter how many times she stands there, she still gets nervous when she sees the audience and the red seats.

Yamazaki: "If you look at the video of the first time I stood up at Nakano Sun Plaza, my face looks weird."

Yamazaki shouts "I want to express my gratitude at the end, so I'm going to shout...Nakano Sunplaza! Thank you for helping me grow!"

Maeda Kokoro : As I said in "Nippon no D.N.A.," I first stood on stage as an idol here at Nakano Sun Plaza eight years ago I was dancing to "Suki na Senpai," but now I am more matured and have experienced many things and grown up, and I will miss you, but I want to say thank you very much.

Satoyoshi Utano : Satoyoshi looks at the audience and says, 'I was there' as a memory of Nakano Sun Plaza.
I've seen the stage there and here, and no matter how many times I've been here, I always think it's a special stage." Satoyoshi said that when they performed "Megane no Otoko no Ko" for the first time, she was watching from that side, but today she was dancing in the center of the stage.

Satoyoshi said that she will never forget Nakano Sunplaza and that she thinks you should not forget it either.
Satoyoshi summarized his thoughts, "I will not forget what happened at Nakano Sun Plaza, and I will do my best."

Shimakura Rika : She recalls that her most memorable moment at Nakano Sun Plaza was when she received the Best Performance Award at the Kenshuusei test, and she was standing around here for the last MC, and everyone was waving red because she had said her favorite color was red, and as she talked during the MC, she strongly vowed that he would never forget this view.

Eguchi, who was listening to her, burst into tears.

Shimakura said that she had a lot of memories of Nakano Sun Plaza and that it was a great experience for her to be on this stage.

Finally, she summed up by saying, "Thank you very much Nakano Sun Plaza, and thank you very much to all of you."

Kobayashi Honoka : Kobayashi said that she was allowed to play the piano a lot at Nakano Sun Plaza, and the view from the piano remained with her for a long time.

"The most memorable moment was when I played the piano while everyone was singing in the chorus," recalling how nervous she was during rehearsals.

Kobayashi said that Nakano Sun Plaza is going to be beautiful when I'm around Thirty years old, and that if I was still playing piano at that time, I would like to be able to play it here at the front."

Hirai Miyo : Hirai shows how long her hair has grown. Hirai says that the length of her hair makes you feel the length of time has passed.

Hirai says she has both happy and traumatic memories of Nakano Sun Plaza. "I was nervous because I skipped some lines or was in the wrong place, and today I had to sing 'Hey yo' in DNA after the long line of 'Kinotake,' but I overcame the trauma and raised my fist in the air. Nakano Sun Plaza has made me stronger in many directions." and finally, "Thank you Nakano Sun Plaza!"

Takase Kurumi : Before SeasoningS joined the group, we were called "New Group A" and "New Group B" and we didn't know if they would be together or not, but before we became BEYOOOOONDS, we covered a song that was popular at the time, "U.S.A.".
They also performed with DA PUMP at this venue, which was amazing. "I'm was so happy to be here."

Takase said that Nakano Sun Plaza was a special experience for her.
"I sang 'Renai Bugyo' with ANGERME and Kobushi Factory, and I was singing at the highest part of the stage, but the older members of the group choreographed the song as if they were worshipping me down below."

"I'm sad that it's the last time at Nakano Sun Plaza, but I'm glad that we had a lot of hot moments. I hope to see you again, whether you were able to come today or not, and thank you for the wonderful memories today."

Ichioka Reina : When I told them that the first time I stood at Nakano Sun Paza was on January 2nd, 2013, and that I have been doing this for 10 years, the other members said, "Ichioka-san!"

Ichioka : "Since there are so many people here, I wonder if someone could do it for me, count how many times I have stood at Nakano Sun Plaza and tell me about it on my blog."
Takase "Don't you count them yourself?"
Ichioka: "It's too much trouble." LOL

After all the laughter, Takase said that she couldn't do this kind of MC when she first stood at Nakano Sun Plaza with BEYOOOOONDS.

Takase laughed and said, "I think I've grown up and I'd like to do it as long as I don't cause any trouble."

20. Only Lonely

End.

BEYOOOOONDS video message thanking Nakano Sun Plaza

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRTJgaJjel/

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:37 pm

"Sayonara Nakano Sun Plaza Music Festival" 6.10.23

Cheering and standing is allowed.

Kenshuusei Makino Toa is absent.

Pretty much a Kenshuusei recital in disguise right?

OCHA NORMA & Hello Pro Kenshuusei setlist (2:30pm)

1. Ten Made Nobore! / OCHA NORMA, Hello Pro Kenshuusei
2. Kanojo ni Naritai!!! / OCHA NORMA, Hello Pro Kenshuusei
MC / All
3. Kimi no Toujou / Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23 (Matsubara, Hashida, Murakoshi, Onoda, Uemura, Yoshida, Kamimura), Hello Pro Kenshuusei (Goto, Kawashima, Shimoitani, Kawano, Hayashi)

4. Say! Hello! / Matsubara, Hashida, Murakoshi, Onoda, Uemura, Yoshida, Goto, Shimoitani, Kamimura
5. Crying / Matsubara, Hashida, Murakoshi, Onoda, Uemura, Kawashima, Kamimura, Kawano, Hayashi
6. Tadashii Seishun tte Nandarou? / Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23, Hello Pro Kenshuusei
MC / Hiromoto, Yonemura, Yoshida, Kawashima, Goto
7. Daisuki Dakedo Tsukiaenai / Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23 (5 members - Matsubara, Hashida, Murakoshi, Onoda, Uemura)
8. Warui Hito / Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23 (Matsubara, Hashida, Murakoshi, Onoda, Uemura)
9. Onna de Chikyuu wa Mawatteru / Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23 (Matsubara, Hashida, Murakoshi, Onoda, Uemura)
MC / Murakoshi, Uemura

10. New song "Chotto Joucho Fuantei? ...Natsu" (ちょっと情緒不安定?…夏) / OCHA NORMA
Lyrics and Composition by Hirose Kohmi, Arranged by Sumikama Tomohiro
11. Hello! Umareta Imi ga Kitto Aru / OCHA NORMA
12. Yoridori ME DREAM / OCHA NORMA
MC / OCHA NORMA
3rd single announced : It will be Quadruple A-Side single, release is July 26th :
- "Chotto Joucho Fuantei? ...Natsu" (ちょっと情緒不安定?・・・夏)
- "Ocha no ma Mahoroba Ikoinoba ~Showa mo Reiwa wa mo Watchawacha~" (オチャノマ マホロバ イコイノバ~昭和も令和もワッチャワチャ~)
- Shekenaare (シェケナーレ)
- Yoridori ME DREAM (ヨリドリ ME DREAM)

Chotto Joucho Fuantei? ...Natsu MV at 9pm tonight.

13. Lovey Dovey / OCHA NORMA
14. Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuu jan! / OCHA NORMA
15. Suhada wa Nettaiya / OCHA NORMA
16. new song "Ocha no ma Mahoroba Ikoinoba ~Showa mo Reiwa wa mo Watchawacha~"

Encore call
17. Irotoridori Nobi yo!! / Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23, Hello Pro Kenshuusei
18. Kacchoii Uta / Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '23 (Matsubara, Hashida, Murakoshi, Onoda, Uemura)
19. Koi no Crouching Start / OCHA NORMA

MC / All
20. Rainbow / All

End.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtTZPX0uzBi/
Last edited by Amped on Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project