OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Amped » Mon May 22, 2023 1:11 am

Inaba Atsuko, Maeda Yuki, Satoda Mai, Shibata Ayumi, and Murata Megumi got together for lunch.

A little while ago, everyone from Hello got together.
Inaba Atsuko, Maeda Yuki, Satoda Mai, Shibata Ayumi (titles omitted)!
We had lunch and talked about everything from nostalgia to recent events.
Meeting Hello members always gives me so much energy.
I thought to myself, "I will do my best from tomorrow, or rather, from now on!"

https://twitter.com/muratamegumi33/stat ... 7458800640
Amped
High Priest

Postby HaruKaze » Mon May 22, 2023 3:25 am

Kudo Haruka's new film will be shown at the 76th Cannes Film Festival. 「逃げ切れた夢」 (Dreaming in Between) is screened in the ACID (Association for the Distribution of Independent Cinema) section, in the festivals parallel Cannes section. Her role is the main characters daughter.
She promotes the movie on her Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/CsV5bZqyqJo

https://nigekiretayume.jp/

HaruKaze
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Mon May 22, 2023 1:18 pm

Hello! Project 25th Anniversary Morning Musume. 2nd Gen Yasuda Kei and Yaguchi Mari presents "2(ni)" event goods
http://www.up-front-create.com/news/15949
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Tue May 23, 2023 8:12 am

Hello! Study Abroad Channel (22 May 2023)

Walking amongst the animals at WILD LIFE Sydney

Hey everyone, this is Saki Nakajima.

This time, I would like to report on our visit to an Australian zoo.

[The animals] were really cute and
I was really healed.

I was healed even while I was editing this video.

Well, it was a good time!

~

This is Chisaki Morito.

First time at the zoo in a long time! My first zoo overseas!

After all, Australia is all about 〇〇〇 and 〇〇〇〇〇, isn't it? So the zoo was on my list of places I wanted to go from the very beginning.

It was really cute and I was so healed that I kept thinking "I'm glad I came here." LOL

---

It's a mini-zoo featuring walk-through enclosures, located in the heart of Sydney, so it's easy for tourists to visit.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Tue May 23, 2023 8:18 am

Celedam wrote:Maki Goto has a live this Sunday, May 21 […]

Digest!

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Wed May 24, 2023 4:14 am

Ozeki Mai opens a twitter account and introduces herself in front of a mirror.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat May 27, 2023 6:16 am

Amped wrote:Hello! Project 25th Anniversary Morning Musume. 2nd Gen Yasuda Kei and Yaguchi Mari presents "2(ni)" on May 26th @ I'M A SHOW (Yurakucho, Tokyo). Another 2nd Gen member Ichii Sayaka will make a guest appearance.

The event will be held on the 25th anniversary of the release of Morning Musume's second single "Summer Night Town," and in addition to 2nd gen members Yasuda and Yaguchi, S/mileage second gen member Katsuta Rina and other current Hello! Project group members also appeared, each sharing stories about joining their groups later, projects related to "(2)", and a song selection unique to these members. The songs were selected by the members of Hello! Project, making this a truly unique and precious event for the 25th anniversary of the Hello! Project.
The performance by Ichii Sayaka is going to be quite rare!

General tickets will be on sale from 10:00am on 5/13 (Sat.) at the following locations!
Ticket Pia
e+ (e-plus)

Date and time: May 26th, 2023
1st show: 5:45pm
2nd show : 7:50pm

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 91c9b6de9e

Hello! Project 25th Anniversary Morning Musume. 2nd Gen Yasuda Kei and Yaguchi Mari presents "2(ni)" @ I'M A SHOW Music & Theater (Yurakucho, Tokyo) 5.26.23

Cheering and Standing is allowed.

Guests :
Katsuta Rina (S/mileage 2nd gen)
Akiyama Mao (Tsubaki Factory 2nd gen)
Hirai Miyo (BEYOOOOONDS, joined later)
Kitahara Momo (OCHA NORMA, joined later)
Kajishima Aya (upupgirls (2))
Guest: Ichii Sayaka
MC : Suzuki Keita

Setlist :

1. Ai no Tane (Morning Musume.) / Yasuda, Yaguchi -> Katsuta, Akiyama, Hirai, Kitahara, Kajishima joined in the 2nd part
- MC Intro + Opening Talk : A topic related to 2nd gen or joining later in a group
~ Up Up Girls (2) Kajishima introduced herself by showing off her special skill, the nose recorder. She played "Nippon no Mirai wa wowwow" from LOVE Machine. Kajishima's performance was requested by Yaguchi. Kajishima is an original member of Up Up Girls (2) , but she says, "At the time of the audition, I didn't know whether I would be joining as a 2nd gen member or a sister group. Since Up Up Girls is an athletic idol group, I was prepared to be told to 'go buy bread' in a gymnastic manner, but in fact they were kind older sisters who invited me to 'eat lunch together'".
~ OCHA NORMA Kitahara Momo said, "When I joined, there were Yonemura and Ishiguri, who were three years older, and Saito, who was four years older than me. The first thing we did was to 'eliminate honorifics,' which was very difficult for me. Now I call her 'Kubota' even though she is two years older than me."
~ Keita asked the two 2nd members, "Can you say that to Nakazawa-san (call her by his name)?" Yaguchi replied, "I can't say that."
~ Tsubaki Factory Akiyama Mao says "If I had been an original member, I would have wanted to be involved in the creation of our circle huddle call from scratch. Yaguchi asked her, "For example, what kind of shouts?" Mao "I would like to say 'Tsubaki Factory desu' (I am Tsubaki Factory), which is done with one hand, as a flower with both hands, and hold it out in front with 'desu'"
~ When asked by Keita if Morning Musume already had a circle call when they joined the group, Yaguchi explained, "It was inspired by a movie. So I trust that the current Morning Musume. '23 will continue to do so."
- "2 ni narou!!" corner : In the corner, each participant writes a word appropriate to the theme in his or her sketchbook, and if two out of the seven participants have the same word, one point is awarded. The person with the most points wins a prize at the end.
Q1. Small things that begin with the character "mi"
Mijinko (water flea) ~ Hirai, Kitahara
Minimoni. ~ Yasuda, Yaguchi
Mimizu (Earthworms) ~ Katsuta, Kajishima
mm (millimeter) = Akiyama
Maopin gets 1 point.
Q2. Words that start with "ka" and are nice to hear at a handshake event
Kawaii (C-ute) ~ Yaguchi, Kitahara
Kajishima says "Kajishima", Hirai says "Kakkoii" (Cool). Katsuta says "Kaeru ne". They reminded her of people who looped endlessly at handshake events.
Q3. Starting with "ya", former super idol mama. Yaguchi and Yasuda answered each other.
Yaguchi gave her prize to Kitahara Momo.

- After the game was over, Ichii Sayaka appears. 2nd gen on stage together for the first time in 4 years. She saw Yaguchi on Instagram and asked the staff if she could appear.
2. Chokotto Love (Petitmoni) / Yasuda, Yaguchi, Ichii
3. Tanpopo (Tanpopo) / Yasuda, Yaguchi, Ichii
Everyone turned their penlights to yellow, and it looked like a sea of Dandelion. Yaguchi was about to tear up.
MC : Yaguchi was the first of the three to be chosen for Tanpopo, and Ichii said, "To be honest, I was jealous. But I also thought that if anyone was going to be chosen, it would be Yaguchi. Yaguchi said, "Petitmoni was also very popular, and I watched it with my eyes glued to the TV."

Next is a rare performance by the juniors
4. Yumemiru 15sai (S/mileage) / Katsuta, Akiyama, Hirai, Kitahara, Kajishima

5. Kimi ni Todoke (君に届け) / Yasuda, Yaguchi
The lyrics for Kimi ni Todoke was written by Yaguchi, and composed by Yasuda for this event. The song was written to thank the fans for their support, but during the song, Yasuda was in tears. It seemed that the lyrics had sunk deep into her heart.

6. Tachigirl (S/mileage) / Yasuda, Yaguchi, Katsuta, Akiyama, Hirai, Kitahara, Kajishima
Tachiagirl was Katsuta's debut song. It was the first time for her to sing with Yasuda and Yaguchi. "The juniors kindly taught us"
- MC
7. Summer Night Town (Morning Musume.) / Yasuda, Yaguchi, Ichii, Katsuta, Akiyama, Hirai, Kitahara, Kajishima
Hirai choreographed the dance for the interlude of this song. When she received the order, she said, "Oh my God~!" The order was to "make it easy to remember and look cool," and the two were grateful that "Hirai-chan came up with so many patterns."

*Summer Night Town is the debut single for 2nd gen and it is the 25th anniversary of its release on May 27th.

End.

Fukumura Mizuki came to see the event

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat May 27, 2023 12:00 pm

Hello! Study Abroad Channel (26 May 2023)

[Sydney Vlog] continued

Hi, Nakajima Saki here.
This is the last video of the third day in Sydney.

I'm really too stuffed already.
I'm so satisfied with my trip :heart: once again.

And
I'm so happy to see that Chii-chan has opened up to me more than when we were in Auckland! LOL!

This is Morito Chisaki!

It was a great day for me as I was able to visit all the places I wanted to visit and also had a chance to try kangaroo meat again!

Sorry my food report is still not a food report lol!

Please try it on your own! LOL!

You want to try it, don't you? LOL!

(Thank you for being so selfish with me, Saki Onni! LOL! )
Amped
High Priest

Postby shineweare » Sat May 27, 2023 12:05 pm

0:00~ Opening
0:37~ Studio talk① Have the two grown closer lately?
3:17~ VTR① Yoshikazu Miyamoto, Risa Ogata, Mai Ozeki "Rizumu ga Yondeiru zo!"
       M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~ (5/5 at Yokohama Landmark Hall)
7:20~ Studio talk② about "Rizumu ga Yondeiru zo!"
10:13~ VTR② "Suki-chan" by Yoshikazu Miyamoto, Risa Ogata, Mai Ozeki, Rina Katsuta
       M-line Special 2023〜Magical Wish〜(5/5 Yokohama Landmark Hall)
13:37~ Studio talk③ about "Suki-chan"
16:56~ Hello! Poject Highlights
18:08~ VTR③ Hello! Project Highlights: Yuuki Sato and Saori Onoda "Chotto Kawaii Urabancho"
       Hello Pro All Stars Single Release Commemorative Event - Team Singing Contest
22:19~ Hello! Project Highlight Talk
25:16~ VTR④ Evil Miss Tensei Tour Diary(Kabayashi Miyamoto, Mai Ozeki)
26:27~ Ending
shineweare
Senior Initiate

Postby shineweare » Mon May 29, 2023 11:47 pm

Hello! Ryuugaku Channel ~Study Abroad~
Sydney Vlog - So sad to leave on our last day
shineweare
Senior Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project