H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:40 am

Morning Musume. '23 Kitagawa Rio's 19th Birthday (3/16) event at KT Zepp Yokohama 3.17.23

MC Suzuki Keita

1st event
1. Shunrenka (Tsubaki Factory)

Opening Talk
~ Kitagawa said "On the day of the event, there is basically a rehearsal every year, but this year there just wasn't one, and in the Morning Jogakuin recording, Fukumura-san and Haga-san came into the booth while singing a birthday song."
~ "The first person to send me a Birthday message was Yokoyama-san, and I thought I was very loved by the members."
~ MC Suzuki Keita entered stage and her asked if she feels like an adult now. Kitagawa said that she gets used to her age, which is a common occurrence when one is born early.
She explained that she feels like she has finally caught up with everyone around her who is already 19 in March, and that even now her friends are turning 20, and every year she says to himself, "I finally feel like I've become an adult."
~ During a talk on how to be an adult, Keita asked Kitagawa if she exercises, Kitagawa says "not at all." She explained that she was too nervous to go into a 24-hour gym without a trainer because she was too shy.
~ She was asked if her taste buds changed as I grew up. She said her taste buds are more mature, and she said that from early elementary school she drank coffee with her mother and ate dark bitter chocolate, but she no longer eats bitter food.

- VTR Birthday message from OCHA NORMA Kitahara Momo

- "Kitagawa Rio's Mini-Mini Declaration before turning 20 years old!" corner : In this corner, Rio talks about what she wants to do by the time she turns 20, making declarations on the spot.

~ Her first mini-mini declaration is "to make a whole cake" : She says that she likes baking sweets, but has only made madeleines and chiffon cakes due to problems with molds and such, and that she would like to make a birthday cake for her 20 year old self because it is difficult to apply cream, but she realized that it would be sad to make one for herself, so she decided to make it for her mother's birthday or something instead.

~ When asked about her favorite cake, Kitagawa said that her taste buds have changed recently, but she loves Mont Blanc. Her mother loves Mont Blanc so much that she says she will eat Mont Blanc until she dies, and she says that she has been eating Mont Blanc all the time lately.

~ Her next mini-mini declaration is "Challenge," and Kitagawa says she wants to take on the big-eating challenge because she was also asked to do so. She said she is the type of person who just can't keep eating the same thing. But she eats a variety of foods and usually has a cheat day after the photobook. For her 24 hour challenge, she would get three cheese Korean hotdogs, a hamburger, large fries and a Mcfleurie delivered to her door, then she has ramen for lunch, which is always bigger than usual, and for dinner, curry and two cakes at the end of the day.
~ Kitagawa said that when she was in high school, she was never full, but recently he has been, so she wanted to challenge herself while she still can. If she eats a large bowl of ramen at 4pm, she will not have to eat anything at night.
~ Keita: "Why don't we do that kind of project?"
Kitagawa: "Wouldn't it be scary if I did it alone?"
Keita: "If it's half or something, it's a bad plan."
Kitagawa: "Then I'll do it alone..."

~ Kitagawa's next mini-mini Declaration: "In the City..."
Kitagawa "I want to talk to strangers on the street"
Keita: "What are you talking about?"
For example and assuming in front of the Hachiko statue in Shibuya) :
Kitagawa "Excuse me. Do you think there are aliens?"
Keita "I don't want to solicit that kind of thing..."

The audience was scared to death.
Kitagawa: "I wanted to overcome my shyness."
Keita: "You're too outlandish."
Kitagawa: "I think it would be fun to talk about aliens. Each of us has our own ideas."
Keita: "They are scary. What if it's the other way around?"
Kitagawa: "It's very scary."
~ She explained that people often tell her that her eyes are not smiling when she wears a mask, so she can't come and talk to them easily, which makes her feel lonely, and that asking if she thinks there are aliens is so far-fetched that there is nothing beyond that, so she is not afraid of anything.
~ Keita advises that if that's the case, Kenshuusei and staff members who haven't talked to Kitagawa properly in Hello Pro may answer her questions since they know her.
~ Kitagawa "I'll ask them if they think there are aliens at the next Hello concert when Kenshuusei are next to them.
Keita: "That trainee will definitely make a mistake." LOL

~ Kitagawa's next mini-mini declaration is simple "clean-up" : "When I get my head in the clouds, I get messy, and I can't get my clothes off the floor and hang them because I have to memorize the lyrics for my birthday event! I put my cosmetics on the bed so that I don't mix up what I've used, but I'll report on my blog when I've cleaned up the mess."

~ The next mini-mini declaration is "a dream I've had since I was a little girl." : Kitagawa wants to try eating the "sanshoku dango" (three-colored dumplings) on a sword that she saw a TV show Samurai character eat. That was the first time she recognized "sanshoku dango", and she wanted to do it because it was something that could never happen in real life.
*The show is called "Zenmai Samurai", and has a sword with "sanshoku dango" on it.

- The next corner is "Rio Percentage" : The audience was asked to fill in a questionnaire with two choices A or B. Kitagawa is holding 100 Ping-Pong balls. Kitagawa has to guess the "Percentage" of the questionnaire results. Ping-pong balls are taken away if she is wrong. If there are more than 19 Ping-Pong left at the end of 5 questions, she gets a prize for winning.

~ "Rio Percentage" Question 1 : If I were to describe Kitagawa Rio, I would choose A. beautiful, B. cute.
When the audience was surveyed, Keita said A to be 65%. When it was Kitagawa-san's turn to answer, she answered that A was 70%, and with a margin of error of 5%, they moved on to the next question.
~ Question 2 : The most suitable cosplay for Kitagawa is A. Police officer B. Nurse
Keita-san said A to be 80% of the audience. And when Kitagawa was asked about her prediction, she said that A is 30%, with a margin of error of 50%. Kitagawa himself said that she wanted to wear a police outfit.
~ Question 3 : Is Kitagawa a natural airhead? A. YES B. NO
Keita said the audience was A for 50%. Kitagawa's prediction was 20% A with a margin of error of 30, and at this point the game was over with 15 ping-pong balls left.
Kitagawa replied, "I'm not a natural airhead am I," but Keita said, "I think it's a YES."

~ She ran out of ping-pong balls, so she pleaded for another chance and resumed.
Question 4 : What can Kitagawa Rio? A. stand upside down B. 6 step of a vaulting box
The question was written as "it seems unlikely", but Keita misread it, so the audience was asked which they thought she could do. Kitagawa's prediction was 30% for A, with a margin of error of 30. The audience was 60% for A.
She said that she couldn't do both. She was in the gymnastics club in elementary school but couldn't jump the 4th step and had to practice for a year, and that in a class of 4~6 graders, she had to do it with alongside a little girl in 4th grade, even though Rio was in 6th grade.

~ Final Question : A school drama starring Kitagawa Rio. A. Okamura Homare as a rival, B. Yamazaki Mei as a rival. After a survey of the audience, Keita said A to be 90%. Kitagawa guessed A to be 15%, and the game was over with an error of 75% LOL.
Kitagawa: "I can't tell you how much Mei-chan snickered at me. "Rio-chan yabai". Mei-chan clapped her hands and laughed when she saw me crying in the live footage in the upcoming DVD magazine.

- The last corner is the "Rio Present Drawing" where 7 lucky winners will receive autographed goods.

Live corner :
2. Shooting Star (S/mileage)
3. 19sai no Hitorigoto (Goto)
4. Hatachi Mae no Onna no Ko (C-ute)

2nd event
2. Asu wa Date na no ni, Imasugu Koe ga Kikitai (S/mileage)

Ending MC : "I've never done a raffle before, but since I put the date on my signature, I'm happy that this moment will remain, and I'd like to make it a regular occurrence."

Kitagawa thanked the audience for coming even though it was a weekday and a Monday. "The tour has just started and 3 or 4 shows have just finished, but it will continue until June, so please come and enjoy the show!" She waved to the audience, saying that she was sad because it all happened so fast. As she looked at the audience, she noticed that many of them were using MOMM's "20" penlights, and after waving to the audience, the event was over.

https://twitter.com/ufi_fc/status/1647960523764387841

https://ameblo.jp/keita-suzuki-official ... 22378.html

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume15ki/ent ... 35875.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrIwNU8J7Dj/

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume15ki/ent ... 74324.html
Last edited by Amped on Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:47 am

OCHA NORMA Nishizaki Miku's 17th Birthday event at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL 3.18.23

MC Tashiro Sumire

Opening Talk :
~ Nishizaki appeared and greeted everyone, then called out MC Tashiro Sumire "Suu-chan!". Tashiro came out and sang "Happy Birthday" to Nishizaki to the clapping of the audience.
~ When asked about her aspirations for her 17th birthday, Nishizaki said she would do her best to become Okayama Prefecture's tourism ambassador within five years time. It's not a goal for just this year, but for the next five years, she wants to do my best.
~ Nishizaki talked about her outfit, saying she chose it because he likes black. While Nishizaki got ready, Tashiro talked about her, who was so cute that she posted a photo of her on Twitter, but then told the audience to look at it.

1. Memory Seishun no Hikari (Morning Musume.)
2. Plastic Love (Juice=Juice)
- MC :
~ When asked why she chose these songs, Nishizaki replied that she could choose any song she liked and that she had written on her blog that she liked "Plastic Love", but thought it would be different to sing on stage, but she was happy to sing it at her birthday event.
~ Tashiro said that when Nishizaki sang at rehearsal, it was so great that it gave her goose bumps, and that some members had tissues ready and were watching her sing. Nishizaki said that it was the first time anyone around her said that they were nervous for her, and that everyone was really worried about her, but that she was able to stand up here without any accidents.

- MikuMiku's Birthday photo gallery corner : A look at Miku's photos from when she was little and talk about them.
~ The first one of Miku walking her dog Elle when she was in the third grade. Tashiro pointed out that Miku had bought a black bag to handle Elle's droppings and to keep her snacks in, and that she had liked the color black since she was a child.
~ The second photo is from when she got my first bangs cut when she was in 4th grade. She explained that she got her bangs there because that was the generation where everyone created bangs, but her mother liked them up, so she told her so and that's why she looks unhappy in this photo.
~ The third photo is of her going for a walk with her dog Elle when she was in 4th grade.

I look back at the picture when I went for a walk with Puppy and I also cut my bangs so I cut the hair around him.

The next corner is called "Nishizaki Miku : Aiming to Pass the Kanji Proficiency Test Level 2 Challenge" Nishizaki tries her hand at reading Kanji characters.
~ When the title came out, Nishizaki asked the audience why they were laughing, and was told she had no choice but to be confident.
~ Nishizaki said that her inability to read Kanji was not because of her, but because of her mother's inability to read Kanji too due to genetic reasons.
~ Tashiro: "Sumire can't read, even though her parents can."
Nishizaki: "That's a miracle."
Tashiro: "Isn't that a miracle? You said it was genetic, but Sumire's parents can read."
Nishizaki: "In the Nishizaki family, my mother's blood is strong."

They gave her 5 Kanji characters to try and read.
~ After the Kanji Reading Challenge corner, Nishizaki was asked what kanji character represents her age 17.
Nishizaki: "Giving up" (諦める, Akirameru) Now I understand. I'm not cut out for this. LOL"

MC : When Nishizaki was preparing for her next song, Tashiro gave Nishizaki a little tip. Tashiro will give her a birthday cake and ask her to put cream on her nose for a picture. She was a pro at being Azatoii in a situation.

Posted by Tashiro Sumire
https://twitter.com/ocha_norma/status/1 ... 4731115520

3. Give me Love (Morning Musume.)
4. Furari Ginza (Morning Musume. '18)
5. Sakura Chirari (C-ute) / with Tashiro Sumire
MC :
~ Nishizaki explained the song selection and said that although the cherry blossoms were about to fall, she wanted to include something that would remind the audience of the cherry blossom season, so she and Tashiro decided to sing "Sakura Chirari" together.
~ Tashiro said that she fantasizes about the many songs she would like to sing with Miku-chan, to which Nishizaki replied that she loves Suu-chan's voice and still watches videos of her singing solo, and that she too still listens to her singing the song "Boyfriend".
~ Nishizaki was with the members at work yesterday and said that she had said in her birthday resolution that she would become more mature, but she might have made a mistake. Kirara also told her that she would like to see Miku as an adult who has grown up a step, even if it's just in her head.

- Next is "Sumire's Room with instructions for Miku" corner : The two talked together, Tashiro gave Nishizaki invisible commands, which she had to carry out while continuing to talk. Nishizaki does her best to keep up the talk while carrying out commands such as hula dancing, Takarazuka style, and getting up super close to Suu-chan during the course of the talk.
- The last corner is Nishizaki's "Talking about her love for Okayama," a three-minute PR presentation on Okayama Prefecture. Using photos, Nishizaki talked about the attractions at Washuzan Highland, the scenery at Ojigatake, and the confections made by Soke Minamikitchoan.

6. Mikan (Morning Musume.)
MC : Nishizaki summed up the event by saying, "I want to hold another birthday event next year and the year after, and I'll do my best to make it even better."
The event ended with her waving to the audience, saying, "I'd love to hear your voice," and "A live performance is a live performance until you leave!"

2nd event
2. Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai (Tsubaki Factory)
4. Kimagure Princess (Morning Musume.)
6. Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo (Juice=Juice)

OCHA NORMA members Ishiguri Kanami, Nakayama Natsume, and Kitahara Momo came to her at the first event

https://twitter.com/ufi_fc/status/1648301325543960577

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12799206733.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12799216440.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12799088380.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12799190204.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12799140656.html

https://twitter.com/ocha_norma/status/1 ... 7002912768
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:42 am

BEYOOOOONDS Takase Kurumi's 24th Birthday (3/16) event at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL 4.19.23

1st event
1. Never Never Surrender (Juice=Juice)

Opening :
~ Takase said that she celebrated her birthday on March 16th last month and became "Level 24."
~ She said she didn't remember much since it had been a long time since her birthday and BEYOOOOONDS had been very active during that time. Takase said, "I only remember being the first to congratulate me... Ichioka." Audience applauded. "I said 'Thank you' in return, and she asked me 'What number did you get?' I told her I was number one. I thought it was cute of Ichioka-san to ask me that."
~ Takase said that she had a job right after her birthday and that she had many opportunities to be congratulated directly by the members and also by everyone.
~ Takase "I told the audience that since everyone had come for me today, I wanted them to feel my goodness and my badness to the fullest, and since I was all by myself, it was rare to see me fidgeting, so I told them to enjoy that as well."
- The first corner is called "Takase Pro reads your short letters on your behalf ♥︎", in which Takase reads on behalf of the short letters that were asked in advance. Takase was annoyed that the script said "Takase Kurumi, the super idol of the reading world, will read on your behalf". She told the audience not to use this kind of language in the future because there are so many great people in the reading world.
~ The first short letter is from a fan with 20 years of experience thanking Hello Pro. After reading the letter, Takase said it's amazing that I've been a fan since I was 4 years old. It's a miracle that there are people who have been supporting Hello Pro since even before I knew about it, and that they came to know about Hello Pro through various opportunities, each one being a wonderful coincidence.

- The next segment is "Moshimo...Takase Quiz" : BEYOOOOONDS members were asked to answer a questionnaire about Takase, and it was turned into a quiz. Takase knows that this will be difficult because BEYOOOOONDS' thought processes are so unreadable.
~ The first question was to Maeda and Okamura "If Takase Kurumi were to be reincarnated as a vegetable, what would it be?" and what did they answer?
A. Maeda "Brussels sprouts" ; Okamura "Strawberries"
B. Maeda "Baby carrots" ; Okamura "Cherry tomatoes"
C. Maeda, "Green peas"; Okamura, "Small watermelons"
Takase saw the choices, she said, "Maeda doesn't know what baby carrots are. LOL" Takase listened to the audience's opinions and chose Maeda's "Brussels sprouts" and Okamura's "strawberries" as the correct answers. Maeda said it is "because they are small and cute" and Okamura said "because they are small and have a sweet and sour image."

There were 5 quiz questions asked.

~ The next corner is "Sub-channel Open Recording", which is an open recording for the BEYOOOOONDS YouTube sub-channel.
~ There was an equipment problem, so she talked during the waiting time.

2. Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku (ANGERME)
3. Junkan (Ame no Mori Kawa Umi)
4. Uchouten LOVE (S/mileage)
5. Yume Sae Egakenai Yozora ni wa (BEYOOOOONDS)
- VTR Birthday message from Takeuchi Akari

2nd event
2. Jinsei, Sunawachi Panta Rhei (ANGERME)

For her 23rd year, Takase said she would not give up on being pretty, but for her 24th year, she aspires to spend the year being confident in being herself and not hiding who she is because she wants people to love her, because people who do not believe in themselves will not be loved by those around them. She says that it is thanks to everyone who made her feel that way, and thanks to BEYOOOOONDS and the lyrics of BEYOOOOONDS, which accepts her as she is.
BEYOOOOONDS is the biggest fan of "BEYOOOOONDS", but Kurumi Takase also wants to be confident to be the best of "Takase Kurumi", so please continue to support us.

https://twitter.com/ufi_fc/status/1648671948266958849

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entr ... 75952.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrN7elOSWAG/

Takase's steampunk outfit photoshoot video
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrN9YvOgLWM/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:02 pm

Amped wrote:It is announced that Tsubaki Factory is invited to perform at "Chou Idol Fes. 2023" event @ Makuhari Messe Hall on April 29th during Golden Week. It will be a paid live stream on Nico Nico Live.
https://twitter.com/chokaigi_PR/status/ ... 3463037959
https://site.nicovideo.jp/idol/idolfes2023/#artist

Last year, OCHA NORMA performed at "Chou Idol Fes. 2022"

Miyamoto Karin will be MC. Tsubaki Factory will perform @ 4:35pm
https://twitter.com/chokaigi_PR/status/ ... 4014231553

Little Camellias video message promoting "Chou Idol Fes. 2022"

Tsubaki Factory Yofu Runo starting the countdown to "Chou Idol Fes. 2022" (10 days)
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:30 pm

Idol group Niji No Conquistador has invited OCHA NORMA to perform with them at their live on June 1st
@ Spotify O-EAST
https://twitter.com/2zicon/status/1648959694134980608
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=21377
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:50 am

OCHA NORMA Ishiguri Kanami's 19th Birthday event at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL 4.20.23

MC Tsutsui Roko

1st event
Opening
1. Only you (Morning Musume.)
MC Intro
2. Genkimono de Ikou! (Mano)
3. Golden Chinatown (Berryz Kobo)

- VTR Birthday message from Juice=Juice Kudo Yume, a close friend since the days of Kenshuusei Hokkaido. Yume burst into machine-gun talk, unable to stop expressing her feelings for Kanami.
Kudo : "At the 'OCHA NORMA Premium' of Hina Fest, Juice=Juice covered 'Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuu jan!', I wasn't assigned Kanami's lines, but I was so focused on Kanami in the video that I couldn't get the choreography in my head at all," she said. After talking for a while, she was about to close her speech by saying, "That's all, I'm Kudo Yume," but then she realized she had not sung her birthday song. The audience burst into laughter. It was just like Yume to do that.
~ Kanami : "Yume contacted me in the morning, and also yesterday and the day before yesterday, saying, 'Tomorrow is your birthday event.' I was surprised that she made a separate video message."

- The first corner is for a public recording of her solo Hokkaido radio show, "Hello! Real☆School," in which she answers the questions that were asked in advance in a rough and sometimes friendly manner. "Kanamin's worries and concerns consultation corner" :
~ Tell me about your martial arts skills : Kanami approaches Roko and tries to apply a technique on her. Roko said, "I'm scared~! She taught her the "calf kick," which is a kick to the calf.
~ I can't remember names. Let me know your tips : Kanami said, "I often hear people say at individual events, 'I'm glad you remember my name,' but at first I was not very good at remembering names. So, she writes down in a notebook the characteristics of the people she met and features such as "I cut my hair." "I know the names of most of the people at today's event." That is a tremendous sales effort.
~ When did you first become aware of your gluttony? : When she was in elementary school, she was rather a finicky eater. When her homeroom teacher in the first year of junior high school was leaving, we set a goal in class to "finish all the school lunches in the third grade so that the teacher would not worry about us. We even went so far as to get leftovers from other classes, especially cheese, and "that's when the limiter came off," she said.
~ Tell me your tips for eating well (from Saito Madoka) : According to Kanami, "Madopi is a terrible eater. Not only is there cream on her nose, but there is food around her mouth. That's what makes her so cute, so I hope she keeps it up until she turns 25; after 25, she should learn some manners."

4. Kioku no Meiro (High-King) / with Tsutsui Roko
5. Suki yo Junjou, Hankouki. (S/mileage)
6. Aki Urara (Morning Musume.)
- Lottery drawing for gifts
7. Naichau Kamo (Morning Musume.)
8. Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan ja nai (Juice=Juice)
MC : Kanami "This venue is a place that has changed my consciousness. Until now, my priority was to do my best, but when I sang at this venue for the release event of OCHA NORMA, I could see each and every face of the audience. She began to think, 'I'm going to work hard for these people, I'm going to deliver good songs to them. She was reminded of this unexpectedly while singing "Kioku no Meiro" with Roko.
9. Be Alive (Morning Musume.)

2nd event
1. Kimagure Princess (Morning Musume.)
2. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha (Tsubaki Factory)
3. Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko (C-ute)
5. Aisu Cream to My Purin (Viyuden)
7. Nanchatte Renai (Morning Musume.)
9. Jouro (Juice=Juice)

Kanami learned and sang 15 songs. That is Dambara Ruru-like impressive.

After the event, a "Kanamin Love License" (Kanamin Daisuki Menkyoshou) was given away.
The validity period is until next year's birthday event, so "please come back next year to renew". There are a total of five types of shots, four from her childhood and one from a college application. The "balloon" on the back was handwritten.

https://twitter.com/ufi_fc/status/1649026621020737541

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12799430933.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12799462031.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12799515725.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:48 am

BEYOOOOONDS no Nobishiro Channel

BEYO-NOBI WEB Radio 4.21.23 : Quick video blog update from Nishida Shiori at the ongoing BEYOOOOONDS SPRING 2023 CONCERT TOUR "NEO BEYO"
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:01 am

Amped wrote:OCHA NORMA is invited once again to perform at comedian Kuro-chan's 4th annual "Kuro Fes. 2023" Idol Festival on April 22nd~23rd @ Umi-no-Mori Sea Forest Waterway.
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... d57e9d500a
https://twitter.com/kurofes_dashin/stat ... 5245797376

Idol group list :
http://kurofes-dashin.com/artist/

They performed last year and the year before

OCHA NORMA will perform on April 22nd on the DIAMOND STAGE @ 6:30pm

"Kuro Fes. 2023" Idol Festival DAY 1 at Umi-no-Mori Sea Forest Waterway 4.22.23

OCHA NORMA at DIAMOND STAGE setlist :
1. Uchuu Kibo de Daisuki Sengen!
2. Suhada wa Nettaiya
3. Kakugo Shite!
4. Start Line
5. Koi no Crouching Start
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:41 am

Tsubaki Factory Kishimoto Yumeno's 23rd Birthday (4/1) event at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL 4.24.23

Kishimoto Yumeno's last birthday event in H!P. She sang a lot of songs like a solo live.

1st event
Opening
1. ONLY YOU (Zoku Viyuden / BOØWY)
2. HAPPY! Stand Up (Berryz Kobo)
MC Intro
3. Oshare! (Matsuura)
4. Yakimochi wo Kudasai! (Berryz Kobo)
5. Kimagure (Suzuki Airi)

- Kishimoto Yumeno's "Yume de Aima Show!" corner. Since it was her last birthday event, Kishimoto decided to do her favorite corner "Yume de Aima Show!" In the setting of a public recording of a radio show, questions were answered. The secret guest was Sawayaka Goro.

Q1. What are some of the things that now make you wonder "What was that all about?"
A. The "magician" costume I wore at my first birthday event (2017.4.3). Was my manager at the time trying to train me to be a magician? If so, I would have performed a big magic show here today."
Q2. I have no sense of fashion myself.
A. It is important to maintain one's "self" no matter what is said. I have been told many things, and some of them were in my dark history, but I have stuck to them as my own expression."

~ The secret guest, Sawayaka Goro-san, only added a few words of encouragement, and Kishimoto ended up doing all the talking.

6. Suna wo Kamu You ni...NAMIDA (Matsuura)
7. Masayume (Tsubaki Factory)
8. Feel Your Groove (Matsuura)
9. Yuujou Junjou Oh Seishun (Berryz Kobo)
MC : ~ she sealed off the story she had prepared and spoke frankly about her current feelings. Tearfully, she reflected, "I am glad to be a part of Tsubaki Factory."
~ She also revealed that the reason she insisted on getting a "solo" in the Hinafest lottery video was because it was the last Hinafest she would attend after deciding to graduate, although she had not yet made the announcement yet.

10. Kacchoii Uta (Mobekimasu)

Encore
A mysterious "lyrics sheet" was given to everyone before the show titled "せーの、". Since it was not mentioned at all during the event, it was obvious that this was an Encore thing only.

The encore was a total of three songs with Sawayaka Goro's guitar accompaniment. This will not be included on the DVD or in the Hello Stream

11. Kishimoto Yumeno sang a song that she wrote herself titled "Seino" (せーの、; all together now!) :
~ The first song "Se~no," is a song that expresses Tsubaki Factory's feelings. When she thought about "What is Tsubaki's everyday life?", Riko, the leader of Tsubaki Factory, also signaled the "Se~no," at the rehearsal, and we all said "Yorushiku Onegaishimasu" in unison, and when we finished, we started with "Se~no," and ended with "Arigatou Gozaimashita." She thought that once she goes solo, these things that she had taken for granted would disappear, so she wrote the song as a message to everyone in Tsubaki.

The second and third tracks are not yet titled. The second song is about unrequited love.
The third song is about a woman who is still in the beginning of a relationship.

12. A song that says "LOVE" a lot (title undecided, written by Kishimoto Yumeno)
13. A song about saying "Aishiteru" a lot (title undecided, written by Kishimoto Yumeno)

2nd event
2. Kiseki no Kaori Dance (Matsuura)
3. Ne~e~ (Matsuura)
4. iin janai (Suzuki Airi)
5. Shining Itoshiki Anata (Country Musume.)
7. Adrenaline Dame (Tsubaki Factory)
8. Dokki Doki! Love Mail (Matsuura)
9. Feel Your Groove (Matsuura)

1st event : She chose lots of Berryz songs. 2nd event : Lots of Matsuura Aya songs.

Thank you video message after the event

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cra6KVKhkMX/

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 97738.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 96593.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 93734.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 91065.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 92754.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 90966.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 83586.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 83160.html

https://ameblo.jp/tokihide/entry-12800113572.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:52 am

For their concert tour "NEO BEYO", BEYOOOOONDS' wore bright neon color outfits. They also have a second outfit they wore for the tour, which now they are allowed to post pictures of :

Fashion Denim

Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project