H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:55 am

BEYOOOOONDS / SeasoningS Hirai Miyo's 23rd Birthday (12/10) event at Hitotsubashi Hall (Tokyo) 12.14.22

1st event
Live corner (1st half)
1. Matenai After Five (Country Girls)
2. Adrenaline Dame (Tsubaki Factory)
MC
3. Noctiluca (Juice=Juice)

- Opening Talk :
~ Miyo requested a "patterned set-up" for her outfit. When she showed it to the members of BEYO, they responded, "It looks flashy." It looked like an Okinawan style costume.

- VTR Birthday message from OCHA NORMA Yonemura Kirara
~ It was a bit of an unexpected choice, but she had been talking with BEYO since she appeared at the Kenshuusei presentation. After she stopped performing at the trainee presentation, she had been consulting with Momohime, a fellow trainee, about her worries. Recently Miyo and Kirara went out for dinner together. Kirara said "Hirai is one of the three people I respect in this world."

- "Let's make a big show of unpublished videos~Miyon" : A collection of videos that Miyo had shot and other previously unreleased material were shown
~ Budokan rehearsal. Momohime captured the rehearsal video sent to the manager and sent it to Miyo.
~ The stuffed animal shot of "BEYOOOOONDS (2)". Yuhane dances to an impromptu song, and Miimi is just so cute.
Miyo said she always watches this movie when she is tired.

- "Let's hum a BEYO song!~Miyon" : Miyo sings some harmony parts of the BEYO songs live.
~ Koshi Tanta Turn
~ Get Back! Vinyl Kasa no Dai Bouken
~ Konna Hazujanakatta!

- "Memories from our fans 2022~Miyon" : "Fan's memories" were taken from the FC site in advance. There were stories told.

Live corner (2nd half)
4. Erabareshi Watashitachi (Juice=Juice)
5. My alright sky (Buono!)
MC
6. Hey! Beyonder

2nd event
4. AM4 (Hirai Miyo's own composition. She sang this song at her birthday event in 2020)

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds/entry-12779356165.html

Around 70% of the audience were female fans.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:41 am

Amped wrote:Hello! Project Year-End Party 2022 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ will be held at Nakano Sun Plaza on December 30th and 31st.

The group performing the main corner differs depending on each performance.

Cast : Morning Musume. '22, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS, OCHA NORMA, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '22, Hello Pro Kenshuusei

12/30
3:45pm - BEYOOOOONDS Premium
7pm - ANGERME Premium

12/31
12:30pm - Tsubaki Factory Premium
3:45pm - Juice=Juice Premium
7pm - Morning Musume. '22 Premium

https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=20497

The MCs were announced :

12/30 - Sudo Maasa, Katsuta Rina
12/31 - Miyazaki Yuka, Inaba Manaka

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15456/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:28 pm

BEYOOOOONDS / Ame no Mori Kawa Umi Kiyono Momohime's 18th Birthday (12/22) event at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL 12.16.22

1st event
1. Ureshii! Tanoshii! Daisuki! (JUVENILE & Kiyono Momohime) / Kiyono Momohime Solo Talkbox Ver.
2. Genshoku GAL Hade ni Yukube! (Goto)

- Opening Talk : Momohime is dressed like a high school "gyaru", in her last year as a high school student (LJK = Last Josei Kousei). She calls herself "Kyou wa Mopimeme (もぴめめ) desu." She texts and takes pictures with her old school flip phone. She enjoys being a "gyaru" for once.

- VTR Birthday message from Juice=Juice Matsunaga Riai : They were on the same "Moon Team" at Kacho Fuugetsu, but at the time they were a little distant. Hime wanted to talk with Riai-chan. Later, they continued to have opportunities to talk, and especially about music, "We have similar sensitivities. Riai-chan invited her to go to live shows with her. Hime said, "I want Riaichan to call me 'Momohime.'"

- "JK (Jousei Kousei) Hime & Fans united game" corner : A game in which Hime and the audience had to answer the questions together. The first one was "Ranking Popular Foods for JKs". The ranking was guessed based on the audience's reaction from canulé, Taiwan sponge cake, tuncalon, order cake, maritozzo, croffle, etc. The No. 1 ranking according to the birthday event staff was "order cake." Hime missed all rankings and had to a do "cute line" as a punishment game.

- "Let's make JK Hime's profile book!" corner "
~ In the "Free ranking" (blue boxes) section of her blank profile, Momohime put :
#1 Being able to become BEYOOOOONDS
#2 Meeting Sayashi Riho
#3 Being able to freely do what I like. She said, "Because of BEYOOOOONDS, I can be Kiyono Momohime."
~ Her current favorite members are : Arisawa Ichika (1st event), Kishimoto Yumeno (2nd event).
~ Moshimo corner
Q1. "If I were to switch with a BEYO member," I would choose....
A. Kobayashi Honoka. The reason is that she can play the piano and I want to know what kind of things she sees.
Q2. "If I had to take someone to a deserted island, who would you bring...? I would take Shimakura Rika. The reason is that she can climb trees and catch fish. I would carry it with me even if she doesn't want to."
At the exit, the same blank "profile book" paper above was given to everyone. The organizer asked the audience to accept it by saying, "Profile book, kudasai." The instructions were to fill it out and sent it to #ももひめしOOOOOり.

- JK Talk : Topics talked about were based on a subject drawn from a box.

Live corner :
3. Junkan (Ame no Mori Kawa Umi)
4. Plastic Love (Juice=Juice)
5. Suki tte Itte yo (Juice=Juice)
6. Ame no Naka no Kuchibue (Juice=Juice)
7. Kiiroi Jitensha to Sandwich (S/mileage)
8. Seishun Song (C-ute)

2nd event
6. Oshare! (Matsuura)

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entr ... 09049.html

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entr ... 58710.html

Momohime's "Gyaru" texting (lots of weird symbols used that resemble Japanese characters)

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:14 pm

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Continuing the celebration of the 5th anniversary of their major debut, Tsubaki Factory will film a special performance for SkyPerfecTV called "Tsubaki Factory 5th Anniversary of Major Debut! SPOOX MUSIC ~Tsubaki Factory Xmas LIVE!~" airing on December 24th @ 6pm. The event will be filmed on November 28th at Billboard Live TOKYO venue with an audience.

"SPOOX MUSIC" is a high-quality live program featuring one-night-only live performances by the hottest artists at the sophisticated live space Billboard Live.

This time, we have Tsubaki Factory, riding high on the momentum of their 5th anniversary year of their major debut! They will perform Hello! Project's famous winter songs! In addition, the one-night-only premium one-hour event will feature Tsubaki Factory's songs in the acoustic live style that only Billboard Live can offer.

This program will be held as an audience event at Billboard Live TOKYO on 11/28 (Mon.), and will be distributed on the "SPOOX" live stream service from 12/24th (Sat.). The event will be broadcast on Space Shower TV in January.

"Tsubaki Factory 5th Anniversary of Major Debut! SPOOX MUSIC ~Tsubaki Factory Xmas LIVE!~"
Price: 2,900 yen
Distribution period : 12/24 18:00 - 12/31 23:59
Sales period : 12/2 (Fri.) 12:00 - 12/31(Sat.) 18:00
*No subscription to the broadcasting service is required. After registering as a free member, you can purchase by program.

[Tickets at Venue]
Date : Monday, November 28th, 2022
Part 1 : 17:00 (Doors open at 16:00)
Part 2 : 19:30 (doors open at 18:30)
Performer:Tsubaki Factory
Venue: Billboard Live TOKYO (all seats reserved)
Ticket Pia Reception URL: (Japanese only)
https://w.pia.jp/t/spooxmusic-tsubakifactory/

https://www.skyperfectv.co.jp/program/s ... kifactory/

Billboard Live : "SPOOX MUSIC ~Tsubaki Factory Xmas LIVE!~" at Billboard Live TOKYO 11.28.22

The stage had instruments for Tsubaki Factory's performance with a live acoustic band. When the curtains opened, there was a beautiful night view.
Spoiler: show

setlist :
Tsubaki Factory songs were sung with an acoustic band.
1. Teion Yakedo
2. Yowasa ja nai yo, Koi wa
3. Saijoukyuu Story
MC Intro

Shuffles :
4. SEXY SNOW / Yagi, Fukuda
5. Aitai Lonely Christmas / Yamagishi, Niinuma, Tanimoto, Kishimoto, Asakura
6. Pittari Shitai X'mas!/ Ono, Onoda, Akiyama
7. Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru / Kasai, Yagi, Fukuda, Yofuu
8. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku / Yamagishi, Niinuma, Tanimoto, Kishimoto, Asakura
*During this song, the curtains behind the stage opened and you can see the night view of Tokyo.

MC
9. Yuki no Planetarium
10. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~
MC
11. My Darling ~Do you love me?~

Airs December 24th.

Preview shot
https://twitter.com/sptv_idol/status/16 ... 2408222723
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:06 pm

Amped wrote:Tsubaki Factory Major Debut 5th Anniversary Event TOUR ~LAST PARADE~

The last of the 5th Anniversary FC events, and Asakura Kiki's last FC events.

January 2023 schedule
1/13 Aichi : Niinuma, Asakura, Onoda
1/20 Osaka : Kishimoto, Asakura, Yofuu
1/27 Hiroshima : Yamagishi, Asakura, Akiyama

February 2023 schedule
2/3 Fukuoka : Asakura, Kasai, Fukuda
2/15 Miyagi : Asakura, Ono, Yagi
2/17 Hokkaido : Yamagishi, Tanimoto, Asakura

https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=20614

Announcement about "Tsubaki Factory Major Debut 5th Anniversary Event TOUR ~LAST PARADE~"

Over the course of six performances at six venues across the country, all of Tsubaki Factory's original songs will be performed!

Look forward to seeing which songs will be performed at each venue! We look forward to seeing you there!
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:24 pm

Tsubaki Factory Yofu Runo's 15th Birthday (12/20) at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL 12.19.22

MC Niinuma Kisora

1st event
1. Yume Miru 15 (S/mileage)
- Opening Talk :
~ Yofu "I will turn 15 years old tomorrow, on December 20th, so thank you for coming here today before I turn 15." Then she called out the name of the MC, Niinuma Kisora.
~ When asked what kind of year it was for her, Yofu said that she experienced a lot of things. She explained that there were live shows where she could feel the seasons of spring, summer, fall, and winter as a 14 year old. For Ninnuma, "Shakunetsu live, and even recently, the acoustic live show."
~Yofu was asked what kind of year she wants her 15th year to be. "I want it to be the year I make the most of what I felt when I was 14. I want to surprise myself."

- Yofu~u☆Challenge~ : The game was "Only One Guess Challenge". The audience is asked a question, and the corresponding person is asked to raise a piece of paper distributed at the time of admission, and if it is "only one person," he or she wins a prize. The challenge was to think of a question for only one person in the audience. After a few unsuccessful attempts, Niinuma asked the question, "Who is going to eat omelette rice for dinner tonight? She asked the question because she and Runo had omelette rice on the day of the event, Yofu said, "Please eat, everyone."

- Runo☆Birthday photo gallery corner : They talked while looking at photos from their childhood. Yofu was shy and hurriedly said, "Let's go to the next," while Niinuma happily said, "I love little kids, so I can't resist!"
2. Oshare! (Matsuura)
3. Furusato (Morning Musume.)
4. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha (Tsubaki Factory) / with Niinuma Kisora
MC

- Yofu~u☆Mini Mini Pledge : 15 mini-mini pledges to be fulfilled her are announced. 7 in the first event, 8 are announced in the second event.
~ Sleep with the lights off.
"I don't want to be in total darkness and have someone's face above me when I'm sleeping." Niinuma pointed out that it costs a lot of money for electricity to keep the lights on, Yofu said "it is better to keep the lights on than to have a ghost appear in front of you."
~ Organizing the dressing room
- The manager nodded their head when they saw this.
Niinuma also said that all the members might have thought the same thing, and that the room was cleaner than when they first joined the group, but that she hung up her clothes after she was told to do so today as well.
Yofu "I hung up my clothes so that I would be more grown up."
~ Not drinking too much soda
This is often by Niinuma by Yofu
When Niinuma explained, without naming the product, that there was one that Runo liked and that she told her not to drink it because she was trying to drink several bottles a day, Yofu gestured and posed with a "C" (Oronamin C).

- Yofu~u Polaroid Lottery

5. Umaretate no Baby Love (Juice=Juice)

2nd event
2. Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun (Morning Musume.)
4. Waratte (Tsubaki Factory) / with Niinuma Kisora

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 21013.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 12904.html

message card
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:22 am

Morning Musume. '22 FC event ~Musume. × FAN × Fun! x Christmas~ at Chiba Prefecture Cultural Dai-Hall 12.20.22

Sakurai Rio's first Christmas event

MC Suzuki Keita

The stage had a Christmas tree at the back of the stage at the upper back of the stage. There were four benches at the back center of the stage. There were small Santa dolls, a tree, boots, and bear dolls.

1st event
The intro to the first song played and Nonaka's "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!" and the show started.
The members appeared from the lower stage in Santa costumes.
1. Jingle Bells
MC - Members sat on the benches. At the end, Makino was holding all the goods with both hands.
Oda : Maria-chan, you have so many gifts!"
Ishida : "Oh, we do this at rehearsals too!"

MC - Members introduced themselves with the theme "Speaking of Christmas..."
Fukumura : Snow Globe
Ikuta : Santa Claus costume
Ishida : The image of girls wearing white knitwear. I also wore it today.
Oda : back number-san
Nonaka : The image of illumination. In the U.S., we say "light up."
Makino : There are presents under the Christmas tree.
Haga : Chimneys
Yokoyama : Meat
Kitagawa : Roast beef cooked by mom
Okamura : Same thing as Kitagawa, roast beef
Yamazaki : Sweets in a stocking
Sakurai : Speaking of Santa Claus, I'm not Santa Claus. I wore a Russian hat.

MC Suzuki Keita appears

Members : Santa-san! / Keita-san!
Keita: A messy Merry Christmas!
Oda : Are you calling him Santa-san?
Keita : Keita Santa-san.

The first corner is "Mo Fun! x Christmas Battle" : "Full Power Acchi Muite Hoi 2022"
Oda : Chii-chan is not here.
Keita : The legendary one. Is this the first time for Rairi?
Sakurai : At a birthday event.
Keita : First place gets a present.
Oda : An overseas trip?
Ikuta: I'll definitely do my best!
Keita : Shoes.

A tournament bracket is written on a whiteboard, with photos of the members. The numbers are drawn from the lottery box in reverse order of seniority, and photos will be put on the tournament bracket.

Sakurai : 7
Yamazaki : 1
Okamura : 8
Kitagawa : 10
Yokoyama : 11
Haga : 12
Makino 6
Nonaka : 4
Oda : 2
Ishida : 3
Ikuta : 5
Fukumura : 9

So first it was Oda vs. Ishida.
First Oda makes a mistake.
Ishida : Yes, disqualified!
Oda won.
Next up was Nonaka vs Ikuta.
They squatted low and squared off.
Ikuta won with the first shot.
Next up Fukumura vs. Okamura
Fukumura : I think I'm at a disadvantage today because I'm wearing a scarf
Okamura : I don't have (a scarf) today. I'll do my best.
Both shoulders are fully open. When it starts, Okamura freaks out and is too bad at it. But it was Okamura who won.
Kitagawa vs. Yokoyama is next.
Kitagawa : Well, it's impossible to lose.
Yokoyama : Well, it's Kitagawa, so it's okay.
Yokoyama won.
Oda vs. Yamazaki next.
Oda : Sorry, if I win.
Yamazaki : I want to play after this, so I'll do my best.
Oda won.
Makino vs. Ikuta
Ikuta won with the first shot.
Okamura vs. Sakurai is next.
Okamura : I am a true high school sophomore.
Sakurai : I want to show them how serious I am.
Sakurai won.
Oda : That means (Okamura) is not a true sophomore in high school.
Haga vs. Yokoyama is next.
Haga : It's not pretty rock-paper-scissors today, but I think I can win.
Yokoyama : I want to win easily this time.
Yokoyama wins
Oda vs. Ikuta is next.
Oda : I want to avoid one shot.
Ikuta : Eri too, so as not to be hit by one shot back.
Ikuta wins with the first shot. Ikuta has won all three matches so far with the first shot!
Too strong.
Yokoyama vs. Sakurai
Yokoyama : Just like Kitagawa and Haga.
Sakurai: I won't lose to Yokoyama-san, the god of "Acchi Muite Hoi" has come down.
Yokoyama wins with the first shot.
Final is Ikuta vs. Yokoyama
Oda : So that means God and God!
Ikuta : Eri, I don't want to fight Yoko! But I know how Yoko's rhythm works.
Keita asked the audience who would win.
The applause was louder for Ikuta.
After a heated battle, Ikuta won.
Yokoyama, who lost, was shaking her legs to express Ikuta's fearful strength.

Next corner is "Mo Fun! x Year-End Talk" : They'll split into left and right answering a question with two choices. After that, they can have an additional time to express their opinion.
~ The first question is :
The tension in the morning is...
High -> 9 members chose
Low -> Fukumura, Yokoyama, Kitagawa
Ikuta: Because it's Morning Musume.
Kitagawa : Ikuta-san! You have very low tension in the morning!
Oda : That's from your point of view.
~ Next question
I am a tsundere...
Yes : Ishida, Makino, Haga
No : 9 members
Ishida: (Yokoyama) said after Kaga graduated, "We keep in touch every day."
Yokoyama is not good at it.
Oda : Rio is definitely like that.
Kitagawa : Definitely not!

They continue to debate lots more questions

Live corner
Fukumura "A ladder lottery determined the pair units"

While two members of a unit sing, the other members sit on the bench behind them and clap along, having fun.

2. Zukyun Love (Minimoni.) / Kitagawa, Sakurai
3. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha (Tsubaki Factory) / Yokoyama, Okamura
4. Asu wa Date na no ni, Imasugu Koe ga Kikitai (S/mileage) / Fukumura, Nonaka
5. Dounimo Tomaranai / Ikuta, Oda
6. Yaruki! IT'S EASY (Goto) / Ishida, Makino
7. Tomodachi ga Ki ni Itte Iru Otoko Kara no Dengon (Morning Musume.) / Haga, Yamazaki

8. Jun LOVER (Morning Musume.) / All
*Sakurai Rio chose this song for the whole group.

MC - Fukumura : "We performed 7 songs in a row."
Ikuta : The "Zukyun LOVE" team.
Kitagawa : Even though it was decided by ladder lottery, it was too awesome.
Oda-san : "Zukyun LOVE" is too good.

9. Guru Guru Jump (Morning Musume.)

MC - Oda: Morning Musume is usually cool, but once every year we are cute and fun.
Kitagawa : Such a fun event every year.
Sakurai : I have been a member for almost half a year. These fan club events are the best time to show my true colors.

Everyone waves goodbye and leave the stage.

Oda, who was the last to leave said, "Have a wonderful Christmas!"

2nd event
Same setlist

Postcards given after the event

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/ent ... 82162.html

https://ameblo.jp/keita-suzuki-official ... 60775.html

https://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12780262720.html

https://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12780273329.html

https://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12780268624.html

https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12780262509.html

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume15ki/ent ... 66705.html

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume15ki/ent ... 63451.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:54 am

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Continuing the celebration of the 5th anniversary of their major debut, Tsubaki Factory will film a special performance for SkyPerfecTV called "Tsubaki Factory 5th Anniversary of Major Debut! SPOOX MUSIC ~Tsubaki Factory Xmas LIVE!~" airing on December 24th @ 6pm. The event will be filmed on November 28th at Billboard Live TOKYO venue with an audience.

"SPOOX MUSIC" is a high-quality live program featuring one-night-only live performances by the hottest artists at the sophisticated live space Billboard Live.

This time, we have Tsubaki Factory, riding high on the momentum of their 5th anniversary year of their major debut! They will perform Hello! Project's famous winter songs! In addition, the one-night-only premium one-hour event will feature Tsubaki Factory's songs in the acoustic live style that only Billboard Live can offer.

This program will be held as an audience event at Billboard Live TOKYO on 11/28 (Mon.), and will be distributed on the "SPOOX" live stream service from 12/24th (Sat.). The event will be broadcast on Space Shower TV in January.

"Tsubaki Factory 5th Anniversary of Major Debut! SPOOX MUSIC ~Tsubaki Factory Xmas LIVE!~"
Price: 2,900 yen
Distribution period : 12/24 18:00 - 12/31 23:59
Sales period : 12/2 (Fri.) 12:00 - 12/31(Sat.) 18:00
*No subscription to the broadcasting service is required. After registering as a free member, you can purchase by program.

[Tickets at Venue]
Date : Monday, November 28th, 2022
Part 1 : 17:00 (Doors open at 16:00)
Part 2 : 19:30 (doors open at 18:30)
Performer:Tsubaki Factory
Venue: Billboard Live TOKYO (all seats reserved)
Ticket Pia Reception URL: (Japanese only)
https://w.pia.jp/t/spooxmusic-tsubakifactory/

https://www.skyperfectv.co.jp/program/s ... kifactory/

Billboard Live : "SPOOX MUSIC ~Tsubaki Factory Xmas LIVE!~" at Billboard Live TOKYO 11.28.22

The stage had instruments for Tsubaki Factory's performance with a live acoustic band. When the curtains opened, there was a beautiful night view.

setlist :
Tsubaki Factory songs were sung with an acoustic band.
1. Teion Yakedo
2. Yowasa ja nai yo, Koi wa
3. Saijoukyuu Story
MC Intro

Shuffles :
4. SEXY SNOW / Yagi, Fukuda
5. Aitai Lonely Christmas / Yamagishi, Niinuma, Tanimoto, Kishimoto, Asakura
6. Pittari Shitai X'mas!/ Ono, Onoda, Akiyama
7. Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru / Kasai, Yagi, Fukuda, Yofuu
8. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku / Yamagishi, Niinuma, Tanimoto, Kishimoto, Asakura
*During this song, the curtains behind the stage opened and you can see the night view of Tokyo.

MC
9. Yuki no Planetarium
10. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~
MC
11. My Darling ~Do you love me?~

Airs December 24th.

Preview shot
https://twitter.com/sptv_idol/status/16 ... 2408222723

On December 25th @ 6pm, "Tsubaki Factory 5th Anniversary of Major Debut! SPOOX MUSIC ~Tsubaki Factory Xmas LIVE!~" will air again, but with live commentary by Tsubaki Factory members while watching the live performance. All the members will look back on the special live performance with an acoustic style band.

Following that, Tsubaki Factory's youtube channel "happy ni Sugosou yo" will have a live stream called "Ikuze! Tsubaki Factory no Christmas Party 2022!" on December 25th @ 7:25pm, A collaboration with their regular TV program "Ikuze! Tsubaki Factory". a Christmas party will be held, the final battle of "VS Mizuho" and the unfinished goals for the year 2022 will be challenged during the live stream!
There will also be a Christmas gift plan for the viewers.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15468/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:06 am

Amped wrote:OCHA NORMA is invited to perform a live at this year's Winter Music Festival "Mainichi ga Christmas 2022" (Everyday is Christmas) @ Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse Hall on December 21st. OCHA NORMA is the only group that gets to perform twice, daytime and night. Artists will perform a Christmas live in December.

The last time an H!P group performed at this Christmas event, was Juice=Juice back in 2019, and ANGERME in 2018.

https://holynight.jp/news/328/
https://holynight.jp/artist/285/
https://holynight.jp/artist/327/

"Airtrip presents Mainichi ga Christmas 2022" (Everyday is Christmas) at Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse Hall 12.21.22

OCHA NORMA setlist
1. Koi no Crouching Start
2. Mistake
3. Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan!
MC Intro
4. Hello! Umareta Imi ga Kitto Aru
5. Deeto Zenya Kyousoukyoku
6. Yoridori ME DREAM
MC
7. Go Your Way
8. Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta
9. Start Line (Kobushi Factory)
MC
- OCHA NORMA Munekyun~Theater corner
10. Shiroi TOKYO (ZYX) / Ishiguri, Hiromoto, Nakayama, Kitahara
11. Aitai Lonely Christmas (C-ute) / Yonemura, Tashiro, Nishizaki
12. Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru (Tanpopo) / Saito, Kubota, Tsutsui
MC
13. Uchuu Kibo de Daisuki Sengen
14. Suhada wa Nettaiya*
*There was sound troubles at the event venue. Some members just decided to sing acapella.
15. Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!
16. Omatsuri Debut da ze!
17. Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N

https://instagram.com/p/CmbSzahJGQU/

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780421388.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780418007.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780289846.html

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:55 am

Amped wrote:It is announced that Up Up Girls (2) x OCHA NORMA two-man live performance is rescheduled for December 22nd at Spotify O-WEST

Up Up Girls (2) x OCHA NORMA two-man live at Spotify O-WEST 12.22.22
#オチャニキ (#OchaNiki)

- Opening speech by guest Dekami-chan

- Opening Talk / Takahagi, Nakagawa, Morinaga, Shimazaki (UUG2) & Hiromoto, Yonemura, Tashiro, Nishizaki, Tsutsui (OCHA NORMA)

- OCHA NORMA setlist
1. Koi no Crouching Start
2. Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan!
3. Suhada wa Nettaiya
4. Kakugo Shite!
5. Zenbu Seishun! [Up Up Girls (2) cover] *Song written by Tsunku
6. Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N

- Up Up Girls (2) setlist
1. Life Is Beautiful
MC Intro
2. starry wink*
3. Pa-re~
4. Ryouomoino Shirushi
5. Happeace Love
MC
6. Omatsuri Debut da ze! [OCHA NORMA cover]
7. Watch Out!!
8. Ninoashi Dancing
9. Be lonely together
MC
10. We are Winner!

- Ending talk / Kajishima, Sasaki, Niikura (UUG2) & Saito, Ishiguri, Kubota, Nakayama, Kitahara (OCHA NORMA)

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780505302.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780445923.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780521794.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780579002.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780588206.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780587119.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780563403.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780574313.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780576641.html

https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12780521183.html

Dekami-chan

Amped