H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:53 am

Tsubaki Factory Ono Mizuho's 21st Birthday event at LANDMARK HALL 9.29.21

There was no person in charge of MCing. Ono Mizuho was in charge of her own event. She told the audience, "I now understand the importance of having people next to me. It feels kind of lonely up here"

1st event
Opening Talk :
~ Mizuho said that she sent Maopin a video of a dubbed song for her birthday in July. This time, Maopin returned the favor and sent her a video of a dubbed song.
~ The birthday text messages from the Tsubaki members "may or may not have arrived." The four new members gave her a present at yesterday's event, but Yagi Shiori, whose birthday was on the 19th, "hasn't given her a present yet."
~ A lot of things happened this year, but it was fun. Among them were the release of my photobook and the Budokan performance at ~The Ballad~ concert."
~ "At the time, I had no idea that Tsubaki would be performing at the Budokan alone. The setlist for the Budokan was received the other day, and rehearsals will start soon."

- VTR Birthday message from Sato Masaki. Mizuho shouted "Wow!"
~ Maa-chan said, "21 years old is the time for Mizuho-chan to choose the Y-shaped path she should take. Mizuho was just mesmerized after the video ended. She said they had promised to go to "Disney" for a long time, but they hadn't been able to make it happen yet.

- "Positive advice from Mizuho!" corner : Mizuho gives positive solutions to "worries" that was ask for in advance on the FC site.
Q. How should I instruct my colleagues at work?
M. I'm not a leader, so I don't know, but I think it's a good idea to listen to them carefully.
Q. I lost interest in fashion, what should I wear?
M. I wear Tsubaki T-shirts. It's a good way to advertise Tsubaki.

- "Mizuho vs. Fans - Tsubaki Quiz" : This a rematch since Mizuho won the title of "Camellia Queen" in a quiz about Tsubaki vs. fans on the anniversary of their formation event.

Mizuho : "I picked all the songs I wanted to sing now."

Mini live
1. Kataomoi (miwa)
2. Yokaze no Message (C-ute) *flute playing in the intro
MC
songs #3~#5 were performed with mic stand.
3. Dare ni mo Iwanaide (Mano)
4. Ai Ai Gasa (Juice=Juice)
5. One Summer Night ~Manatsu no Kesshin~ (Country Girls)
MC
6. Watashi ga Obasan ni Natte mo (Tsubaki Factory)
7. Ashita no Watashi wa Kyou Yori Kirei (Kobushi Factory)

2nd event
1. I LOVE YOU (Ozaki Yutaka)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUZ7mpSvSMM/

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 29443.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:13 am

Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Unit, UUG appearance at Tokyo Idol Festival 2021 Day 1 is cancelled.

Due to strong winds expected from a major typhoon approaching this weekend, the organizers of Tokyo Idol Festival 2021 have made a very difficult decision to cancel all of DAY 1 (October 1st) stages (indoor, outdoor, and online), for the safety of everyone. They sincerely apologize to those who have been looking forward to TIF. They also like to apologize again for the last minute announcement. Tickets can be refunded. |(

They still plan to have DAY 2 and DAY 3 go on. :glare:

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 5c2df06282
https://official.idolfes.com/s/tif2021/ ... 3?ima=0531

~~~~~

Amped wrote:BS-SKYPerfecTV! will have a LIVE broadcast of some end of the day performances and interviews from TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2021 DAY 1, which happens to be BEYOOOOONDS and Tsubaki Factory's performances on HOT STAGE.

HOT STAGE (Zepp DiverCity)
7:20pm~7:50pm BEYOOOOONDS
8pm~8:30pm Tsubaki Factory

https://www.skyperfectv.co.jp/special/promo/tif2021/

The BS-SKY live broadcast of the DAY 1 HOT STAGE (indoor venue) performances is also cancelled.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:57 pm

BEYOOOOONDS and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit will be the opening acts at Tsubaki Factory's Budokan concert on October 18th
http://www.helloproject.com/news/13609/

They probably were going to announce this at TIF today.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:23 pm

FC DVD Releases for October 2021

BEYOOOOONDS / CHICA#TETSU FC event 2021 ~CHICA#TETSU TRAVELER~ digest

BEYOOOOONDS FC event 2021 ~Banka no Jin ZIN~

BEYOOOOONDS Shimakura Rika and Eguchi Saya Birthday events 2021 digest

Juice=Juice FC event 2021 ~Miracle×Juice×Box×Enjoy Summer! 3~ digest

ANGERME FC event 2021 ~Happy Summer Vacation!~ digest
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:24 pm

Morning Musume. 21 10th generation Ishida Ayumi & Sato Masaki 10th Anniversary FC event ~Hiyoko ga Juunen Tattara, Saa Nani ni Naru?~ [Maa Birthday Yattenai yo. Semete issho Dake Kisasete!] [Iya, taitoru Nagai yo!] @ Edogawa City Cultural Center 10.1.21

Video message before the start of the event : events go on as scheduled even with the major typhoon happening

Jojo Gundan as MC

1. SONGS (Morning Musume.)
2. Aisaretai no ni... (Morning Musume. Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Kanon)
- Opening Talk
- Just one letter! corner : They would only play one letter of a song as a hint, so they had to guess which part of the song it was. Sato asks the audience if they understand the rules.
~ First song : the sound part is "Aa~" What is that part of the song?
Ishida said, "It's Oda, isn't it? She identified the voice, but couldn't get the correct answer.
After a few more minutes, Sato-san tried some choreography to see if he could remember the song.
Ishida: "What's that?"
Sato: "I don't know."

~ Second song : the sound part is "Aa~" again. They even played the sound longer and still couldn't get it. It's from Wakaindashi.
~ Third song : the part they played is the sound "Ma-". It's from Utakata Saturday Night. But Sato-san loses her temper when she can't get the answer.
Sato: "Who came up with this corner? It must be Ayumi!
Ishida: "I wanted to do an intro quiz, but I thought it would be more challenging if we used only one letter.
The correct answer was a line from Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe

- silent dancing corner : Help Me! They were dancing to a song, and halfway through the song, the music went silent and they were blindfolded so that they couldn't see each other.
The music video of the dance shot was played on the screen behind them, so the audience could see the difference.
- lie detector talk corner : The participants were asked to answer questions that was asked in advance on the FC site, but they had to put their hands on a lie detector, and if they were found to be lying, they would receive an electric shock. The number of questions answered in advance was the largest ever.

3. Jishin Motte Yume wo Motte Tobitatsu Kara (Takahashi Ai)

After the event (won't be filmed on DVD), for Sato Masaki FC members only :

End roll / VTR letter from Sato Masaki to her fans plays

I'm all right / Sato Masaki
*Song Written and Composed by Sato Masaki

2nd event (6:50pm)

1. Only you (Morning Musume.)
2. Otona ni Nareba Otona ni Nareru (Morning Musume. '14 Ikuta Erina, Suzuki Kanon, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki, Kudo Haruka)

Video message after : The 1st event will be shown on Hello Project Stream, Oct 15th.
*But, Sato Masaki's original song and VTR message will not be shown, because it was after the event recording

https://ameblo.jp/keita-suzuki-official ... 24014.html

Iikubo Haruna, Kudo Haruka, and Kaga Kaede came to the 1st event
https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/en ... 28078.html

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:36 pm

ANGERME Tamenaga Shion's throat hasn't been feeling well since last week. She did all she could to get better in time for yesterday's H!P concert in Saitama, but she just could not make it.

My throat hasn't been feeling well since last week's performance.
I've been giving priority to my throat all week, but I couldn't get better in time for today's performance.
I apologize to everyone who came to see me.
I'm sure I'll be singing in a faint voice tomorrow, but I'll do my best stay healthy!

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12701506762.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:51 pm

Matsumoto Wakana:
JonCC wrote:They managed to find what can only be the world's tiniest 13-year-old to add to the group and somehow she's the most level-headed of the bunch.

From their FC event.

:giggle:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Celedam » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:49 pm

^ Longer clip…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:11 pm

Adding that to my list of reasons why Wakana is one of my favourite members: SASS! XD XD
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:39 am

Amped wrote:Totally random FC event

on October 9th @ LANDMARK HALL Yokohama, a special FC event called "Team 'Moon' Selection FC Event 2021 ~Matsunaga Riai x Asakura Kiki x Okamura Minami~" will be held.
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=18002

A talk event where the teams can freely express their thoughts about the concert tour, I guess.

I could see more of these special FC events for the other "Kachou Fuugetsu" teams pretty soon during the Autumn concert tour.

"Team 'Bird' Selection FC Event 2021 ~'Akane-chin no Heya' Haga Akane, Nishida Shiori, Eguchi Saya, Yamazaki Yuhane~" on October 14th @ LANDMARK HALL. There are no plans for this event to be on DVD.
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=18158
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project