OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:35 am

It is announced that M-line club members will start their own YouTube program called "M-line Music" (replacing tiny tiny)

The new program "M-line Music" will start on Friday, August 6th, 2021 at 7pm!

"M-line Music" is a program that focuses on the music activities of the members of the official fan club "M-line club". *M-line club" is a fan club for artists who have graduated from Hello! Project.

https://up-front-works-sp.com/mlinemusi ... 80401.html

A "upcoming" show for M-line members? They are really pushing forward with this new generation of M-line members.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:12 am

I really like that idea tbh.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Celedam » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:36 am

Okay, well, if they're packaging it like this with an official lineup, then I propose creating a new M-line thread for all things related to the members in that lineup.

It can be the alternative to individual member threads (e.g., Airi, Karin, Risa), since there's a lot of overlap between members and we haven't been using those threads consistently anyhow.

And when I say "all things related," I would include the YouTube and Instagram stuff we've been posting in this thread.

Moving forward, this thread would be for OGs who are not in that lineup but are still active in their own ways (e.g., Tsuji, Goto, Fujimoto, Tamura), plus news about other OGs as warranted.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:56 am

Ozeki and Wada are not in M-line? :blink:
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Zunu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:03 am

I don't have any particularly strong feelings one way or the other but my personal suggestion would be to just stick "M-line Music" in with the Hello!Pro Station thread, since it's replacing Tiny!Tiny! and there's bound to be collabs with H!P artists anyway -- and then to leave everything else as-is. But if there's a consensus to start a separate M-line thread, it's totally fine with me.

I guess my (minor) concerns are that 1) the show may only be short-lived but we will have already committed to mixing things up, and that 2) the longer it goes on, the more sloppy and nebulous it will get in terms of who's featured, like the aforementioned hypothetical H!P collaborations for example, or appearances by OGs who may or may not be technically M-line. I mean for instance you (Celedam) mentioned Tsuji as staying in the OG thread, but isn't she in M-line? And then some artists might leave M-line and continue to work in the business, in which case are we going to kick them out of the M-line thread and back into the OG thread? :wacko:

Having said that, realistically it's primarily you and Amped who are likely to do most of the contributing to that thread, so if you guys find that a better way to organize things, and the 10/4 Mod Crew doesn't have an objection, then yeah, go for it.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby boinsie » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:54 pm

My feelings mirror Zunu's. I don't see a need or benefit to doing it, but if it will somehow streamline things for you and Amped, then sure.
boinsie
Guru

Postby Moh » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:12 pm

What Zunu and boinsie said. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Goto Maki will have her solo live (untitled) for the first time in 10 years. November 28th in Osaka (Billboard Live Osaka) and December 5th in Yokohama (Billboard Live YOKOHAMA)
https://natalie.mu/music/news/439623
Amped
High Priest

Postby koregaboku » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:11 am

Ai-chan (and it looks like a screenshot from somewhere) posted on insta that she has a new song coming out written for her by Takui.

This will be her first time doing anything original in a good long while, yeah?

Interesting to see how it'll be and how she's adjusted her vocals.

Edit: from her YouTube channel

koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Amped » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:58 am

Shoujo Q wrote:
JonCC wrote:
Amped wrote:Michishige Sayumi has announced that she is releasing a new solo album titled "SAYUMINGLANDOLL~SAYUTOPIA~".

The songs that were performed in her "SAYUMINGLANDOLL ~Kibo~" shows, are recorded in this album. Included are 12 songs, plus two more song to be unveiled in her July shows : "Otome Slump" and "Ta・ri・na・i♡LOVELY", for a total of 14 songs. Release is September 1st. Advanced sale at her July 16th COTTON CLUB show.

cover
https://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog ... 22540.html

'Sayutopia' music video.

"Quoted for New Page"

Sayu bringing it as only Sayumi can do. That was a fun music video.

Promotion event

To promote her new album "SAYUMINGLANDOLL~SAYUTOPIA~", Sayumi will have her very first Internet Signing events with Limited Stand.
8/22 @ 1pm
8/27 @ 6pm
8/30 @ 6pm
https://limista.jp/projects/2154
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ7QGT ... -i0f9mbMBQ

She will also have WithLIVE "Online Individual Talk" (one-on-one video calls) events on 8/24 and 8/28
http://www.up-front-works.jp/event/deta ... 088195fd86
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project