OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Zunu » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:41 pm

Arisa Noto (Nocchi) has been posting recently on her YT channel, including some audio-only ASMR, and a couple of odotte mita clips.

Here she is dancing to Junes Theme from the Persona 4: Dancing All Night videogame

She has some problem with timing herself, there's a few thumbnails of NG moments including a couple she has to digitally cover up, oopsy. Some Chiba-resident unemployed grandpa pops in, possibly randomly, she tells us a bit about him and his hobbies and skills, shows him a minute of the dance step, he's a "young" 76 year old, go old dude! At one point she drives a car into the frame. For some reason that came off as the weirdest moment in the clip. It's so rare that we have the opportunity to see idols driving that it feels a bit surreal.

Here's the original song and CG for reference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LjJBr255p0
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:02 pm

She did the original motion capture performance and choreography for that character in that game. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:56 pm

JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Celedam » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:09 am

Tsuji takes her shot at the jirai makeup trend…

Of course she puts her own spin to it and ends up looking like a desaturated version of her gal image from several years ago.

---

Ogata responds to a girl who wants to become an idol…

I couldn't understand a lot of it — she talks way too fast for my limited knowledge of Japanese — but the gist of it seems to be "It's not a game", "Get in shape", "Take lessons", "Be careful online", and so on.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:14 am

Miyazaki Yuka's Ishikawa adventures #10 on OMAKE Channel 6.24.20

Her "at home" series will continue, but this week her Ishikawa adventure resumes. This was recorded in February. She visits a ramen restaurant that all of the residents of Ishikawa would go to at least once called "Hachiman Ramen". Miyazaki Yuka goes here every time she comes home to have a meal with her family.

Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:07 am

From yesterday…

Celedam wrote:I couldn't understand a lot of it — she talks way too fast for my limited knowledge of Japanese — but the gist of it seems to be "It's not a game", "Get in shape", "Take lessons", "Be careful online", and so on.

I just realized that when she's a roll, she's lapses back into Kansai-ben. Not completely, but enough to throw me.

---

Meanwhile, Taa organizes a birthday party for Non…

This is a good example of what I said earlier, re: Sugiura is the Hero Dad.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby forgetmenots » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:03 pm

Celedam wrote:From yesterday…

Celedam wrote:I couldn't understand a lot of it — she talks way too fast for my limited knowledge of Japanese — but the gist of it seems to be "It's not a game", "Get in shape", "Take lessons", "Be careful online", and so on.

I just realized that when she's a roll, she's lapses back into Kansai-ben. Not completely, but enough to throw me.

Yeah, Haruna speaks in a pretty strong Kansai-ben in every video, in that she definitely doesn't try to cover it up. Tonally and in word choice.
かもしれへん(kamoshirehen) instead of かもしれない (kamoshirenai) is where it really comes out in this video, but there's many other examples as well... Which might be why I find listening to her videos the easiest :mikihead: I think after been in Osaka for 6-7 years my listening skills are more finely tuned to Kansai-ben.

What I found particularly interesting in this video is that she talks about the time her 'hen-gao' photos got posted everywhere and how she would advise people to take care to avoid a situation like that.

But out of all of the OG->Youtubers, lately Haachin has become my favourite. I think I like her more than I did when she was in the group oddly enough. She is not an OG being a "youtuber", she's a youtuber who just happens to be an OG. Her confident, pistol talk style that she's adapted and very honest persona are addicting to watch. Because time has passed and she's certainly grown a lot, she's pretty open about her feelings when she was in the group and the person she was then. (been meaning to post this particular opinion for a while, but I'm always too lazy to sign in now >____>)
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Celedam » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:03 am

forgetmenots wrote:But out of all of the OG->Youtubers, lately Haachin has become my favourite. I think I like her more than I did when she was in the group oddly enough. She is not an OG being a "youtuber", she's a youtuber who just happens to be an OG. Her confident, pistol talk style that she's adapted and very honest persona are addicting to watch. Because time has passed and she's certainly grown a lot, she's pretty open about her feelings when she was in the group and the person she was then.

Ditto, on every point. I have a much stronger sense of her now than I ever did when she was actually a member.

It also convinces me that she left the group because she genuinely wanted to, not because she was quietly forced to. I still believe that most H!P members have four-year contracts, that many graduations are due to contracts not being renewed, and that it was true in her case as well. The pattern is too consistent to be a coincidence. But now I can also believe that it was her decision not to renew, or at least that it was done in mutual agreement with the management. Getting to know her like this, I can believe that she was simply done with it and wanted to move on to something else. That is indeed her personality.

---

Speaking of, Ogata tests her knowledge of wota terminology…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:55 pm

Koa's morning routine…

Only 18 months old, and he already gets more done by noon than some people do all day.

Previously…

viewtopic.php?p=251031#p251031
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:40 pm

Reina is playing lead character Kayo (香夜) in a new stage play titled "Ken ga Kimi-Zan Sakura no Mai-" (剣が君-残桜の舞-), based on a 2013 otome game simply titled "Ken ga Kimi". Runs from July 8 - 12.
Image Image
http://www.tanaka-reina.com/event/detai ... 8166c71bed
https://otome-games.fandom.com/wiki/Ken_ga_Kimi
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project