OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:21 am

on the 2nd anniversary (6/20) of when she graduated from being an idol, Ogata Haruna remembers that day on the Budokan stage.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:19 am

Celedam wrote:
Celedam wrote:Fujimoto and her kids try a nagashi-sōmen (flowing noodle) toy, and it goes about as well as you'd expect…

Step aside and let a super mama-dol show you how it's done…

It's all paid product placements again — not just the toy itself but also the gourmet sōmen and the gelato for dessert. But it's cute, so… <shrug>

Celedam wrote:The ongoing contrast between Tsuji and Fujimoto is what makes this so epic. And if Fujimoto is deliberately positioning herself as the anti-Tsuji (the music and editing in her videos suggest it), that just makes it even better.

Please let this become a real thing. I don't ask for much. But a YouTube channel feud between the super mama-dol Tsuji and the scornful mistress Fujimoto… that would be glorious.

I'm sorry Mikitty, but watching Koa catch the noodles and put it in his little bowl has to be one of the absolute cutest things I have seen ever.

Also don't forget Tsuji was a mommy blogger LONG before Mikitty started this channel. She's been doing this mommy idol since Noa was born. She practically helped pioneer the concept. So I'm not surprised by how good she is at the mommy blogging. She was basically built for this kind of medium. She's a joy to watch too.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Jessi » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:38 am

Jessi wrote:
Celedam wrote:
Celedam wrote:Fujimoto and her kids try a nagashi-sōmen (flowing noodle) toy, and it goes about as well as you'd expect…

It's all paid product placements again — not just the toy itself but also the gourmet sōmen and the gelato for dessert. But it's cute, so… <shrug>

Celedam wrote:The ongoing contrast between Tsuji and Fujimoto is what makes this so epic. And if Fujimoto is deliberately positioning herself as the anti-Tsuji (the music and editing in her videos suggest it), that just makes it even better.

Please let this become a real thing. I don't ask for much. But a YouTube channel feud between the super mama-dol Tsuji and the scornful mistress Fujimoto… that would be glorious.

koregaboku wrote:Man. The styles are so different.

It's especially funny to me that Tsuji who built a career in part on being "dumb" is the one to diligently read the instructions and successfully builds the contraption while Mikitty has multiple constructions issues from sheer lack of patience to read the instructions.

It's also interesting that Miki's kids seem to have inherited their mom's personality by a lot- like Miki they were openly complaining, bickering, and being generally snarky.

Tsuji's kids on the other hand come across as downright darling and well-mannered; at one point in the Tsuji video her son even tells Tsuji to take a turn (to eat) whereas Miki gives herself a turn ("I haven't gotten any yet.")

I think it also becomes increasingly apparent that Tsuji may have just been built for the idol/post-idol life; she has molded perfectly well into the fairly typical YouTuber/vlogger/influencer that sells.

I'm quite impressed by the fact that Miki continues to work as a tarento/YouTuber- she generally gives off a feeling of general distaste for it all.

I'm sorry Mikitty, but watching Koa catch the noodles and put it in his little bowl has to be one of the absolute cutest things I have seen ever.

Also don't forget Tsuji was a mommy blogger LONG before Mikitty started this channel. She's been doing this mommy idol since Noa was born. She practically helped pioneer the concept. So I'm not surprised by how good she is at the mommy blogging. She was basically built for this kind of medium. She's a joy to watch too.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby Jessi » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:39 am

Jessi wrote:
Celedam wrote:

koregaboku wrote:Man. The styles are so different.

It's especially funny to me that Tsuji who built a career in part on being "dumb" is the one to diligently read the instructions and successfully builds the contraption while Mikitty has multiple constructions issues from sheer lack of patience to read the instructions.

It's also interesting that Miki's kids seem to have inherited their mom's personality by a lot- like Miki they were openly complaining, bickering, and being generally snarky.

Tsuji's kids on the other hand come across as downright darling and well-mannered; at one point in the Tsuji video her son even tells Tsuji to take a turn (to eat) whereas Miki gives herself a turn ("I haven't gotten any yet.")

I think it also becomes increasingly apparent that Tsuji may have just been built for the idol/post-idol life; she has molded perfectly well into the fairly typical YouTuber/vlogger/influencer that sells.

I'm quite impressed by the fact that Miki continues to work as a tarento/YouTuber- she generally gives off a feeling of general distaste for it all.

youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby Celedam » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:04 am

Fujimoto interviews her husband, comedian Tomoharu Shoji, for Father's Day…

Apparently this is the first time they've actually talked like this on the channel, even though he's been featured in several videos. The poster frame says "Celebrity Couple's First Dialogue".

Regarding the differences in behavior between Tsuji's kids and Fujimoto's kids, I think the fathers have a lot to do with it as well. Shoji and Sugiura both seem like good dads, but boy howdy are they different. Just something to consider on Father's Day.

(random observation: the Up-Front building is in a high-class district of Tokyo near the Imperial Palace, the Budokan, Tokyo Tower, the government center, and several hospitals, universities, embassies, and museums… but it also faces onto a dirty river and a noisy highway. talk about mixed blessings.)
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Jessi » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:04 am

I'd actually love to hear more from your perspective about how Shoji and Suiguira differ as dads. It's really interesting because just as two sets of parent's they both seem to have different styles, and while Tsuji and her husband are the parents that I would aspire to be, I can't help but feel like Miki and her husband remind me more of my own parents and upbringing. XD
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby Celedam » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:33 am

Jessi wrote:I'd actually love to hear more from your perspective about how Shoji and Suiguira differ as dads.

Sugiura is a musician and an actor — two professions which, despite the stereotypes, require quite a lot of study. He's not dumb. As an actor he is best known for playing Ultraman Cosmos, not just in the regular series but also in many subsequent movies and reunion specials, so he's been a role model to young children for most of his career. He has a younger brother with whom he is close, so he was probably a role model to him as well when they were growing up. He doesn't do much professional work anymore, other than make occasional appearances on variety shows with Tsuji, so he is probably not the primary earner for the family. Instead, from what we've seen in their variety show appearances and YouTube videos, it looks like he is responsible for wrangling their sons throughout the day — again, being a role model. He is the Hero Dad.

Shoji is a comedian and a talent, and for better or worse, his schtick is to be big, dumb, and goofy. Whenever a variety or game show has an aho (fool) team, he will be on that team. Obviously that's a character he plays for laughs, but there is some truth to it; he himself has said that he's not particularly bright, and that he's more than a little narcissistic. In other words, he's the typical class clown. He's also an only child, as far as I can tell, and that's whole 'nother can of worms. But more importantly, he does work a lot — he's one of those talents who managed to ride his schtick so hard, for so long, that he broke through and became a permanent member of that class. He's on variety shows all the time, but unfortunately that means he often works evenings when those shows are recorded. If his kids are in school during the day and he works during the evening, then he might not get to see them much, so he feels that he needs to make every moment with them count. He is the Fun Dad.

Of course this is 80% conjecture, but it tracks with what I've seen elsewhere in real life.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:13 pm

Amped wrote:on her Instagram, Sayashi posted a dance video of her dancing in a New York dance school studio

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAPioe1Fyta/

so if saw you an old leaked video of her a few years back at the Broadway music center dance school in New York, it is now confirmed to be her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc4d7NV5AH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpUffFV9YoY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woamOrKhUn8

Sayashi posted another dance lesson video when she was attending the prestigious Broadway dance school

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBnXZikFZT2/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:32 am

Wada Ayaka blog 6.21.20 - Wada Ayaka's rooftop live with a band

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:02 am

Wada Ayaka's singing on the rooftop of the building with a band, also showing new songs produced during stay at home in a exclusive live 2020.06.21

Oricon digest of Wada Ayaka performing 11 songs.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project