OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Starting on 2019/09/19 Iikubo Haruna will appear in a new video series titled "Iikubo Haruna to Kanta no Game Future!" (飯窪春菜とカン太のゲームフューチャー!) with Kansuto TV's original character Kanta-kun (voiced by Yoshida Hisanori (吉田尚記さん), Nippon Broadcast announcer), where they will introduce the charms of games from SQUARE ENIX.

https://twitter.com/SEP_CSTV/status/1169882948511780865
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby koregaboku » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:51 am

Amped wrote:Michishige Sayumi's Famitsu LIVE gaming session 7.31.19 - playing Splatoon 2 and Tetris 99 with other online players

Her second stream in all its three hour (!) glory (Splatoon 2, Mario Cart Deluxe, and Tetris 99)

And I have so many thoughts (this might border into pointless musings lol)

1) UF/Sayu must be making a conscious decision to keep her away from Variety right? Because it was true in the past that she was cashcow with tv appearances and I suspect it would still be true now. That being said, is there a stigma against basically becoming a ~variety talent~? Pre-Sayu and aside from Ai-chan and her fashion lane, Yaguchi would appear on paper to be the most active MM OG (pregnancy aside, of course). But I would also assume that Sayuminglandoll is making enough profit in addition to the random thing here and there that it's that or the tv appearance fee? (Selfishly I want more clips of Sayu's sharp wit).

2) holy fuck Sayu is good at Tetris. Watching her made me pick up Puyo Puyo Tetris back up and though not an apples to oranges comparison to Tetris 99 I fucking suck and I thought I was decent at it.

3) Sayu being good at a game like Tetris 99 and enjoying Mario Maker (mentioned but not played) tracks so hard with her ~brand~ and ~image~. I love it.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Celedam » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:22 am

koregaboku wrote:UF/Sayu must be making a conscious decision to keep her away from Variety right?

Maybe she doesn't want to keep up with that schedule anymore — rushing from studio to studio, often at weird hours, just to be one talent amongst many. We all know (now) that she's wicked smart, so if she was smart in the right ways, she might have saved most of her income and is now comfortable enough to do what she wants. Like playing video games, or collaborating with Seiko Ōmori, or doing her own stage shows over which she seems to have a lot of creative control.

She's a bit like Maki Goto in that way. Minus the tragic family situation and the hikikomori tendencies, of course.

Maybe Sayu also has an S.O. now and is settling down. She's certainly old enough.

And then there is the possibility, unrelated to Sayu, that Up-Front has decided to ease back on promoting H!P idols as variety talents. Yaguchi and Okai both crashed and burned in recent years, in their respective ways, and that hurt the H!P brand. Up-Front is cautiously promoting Makino as a talent, but I think that's only because: a) she already has some recognition as a gravure model, separate from H!P; and b) she's a knowledgeable fan of baseball, which gives her something to talk about other than H!P.

koregaboku wrote:holy fuck Sayu is good at Tetris […]

Wow, you ain't kidding. :blink:
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:04 am

Celedam wrote:Speaking of happily married OG…

At 4.3 million views, it's the big viral hit of her channel so far.

Okinawa version…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:38 am

Another thing I wasn't expecting to happen today:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby JonCC » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:11 pm

While Airi taking over for Yaguchi on her show is certainly noteworthy, we shouldn't forget that Nakajima Saki is hosting her own show via Rakuten inviting idol group after idol group.

If the boob appreciation on with on Suzuki Airi no Kayou The NIGHT isn't your thing, give giRls talk!!! 1. a try.

-------------------------

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:Starting on 2019/09/19 Iikubo Haruna will appear in a new video series titled "Iikubo Haruna to Kanta no Game Future!" (飯窪春菜とカン太のゲームフューチャー!) with Kansuto TV's original character Kanta-kun (voiced by Yoshida Hisanori (吉田尚記さん), Nippon Broadcast announcer), where they will introduce the charms of games from SQUARE ENIX.
https://twitter.com/SEP_CSTV/status/1169882948511780865

Starting off with Tropico.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:45 am

Miyazaki Yuka opening her own twitter account
https://twitter.com/yuka_miyazaki42

BEYOOOOONDS Maeda Kokoro telling everyone to follow Miyazaki Yuka on twitter
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:24 am

Ogata Haruna starts vlogging and narrating her cafe videos, drinking her latte art.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:43 pm

We've all had a decade to become accustomed to the idea of Tsuji as a super-mamadol — we don't have that "Really? Her?" reaction to it anymore. But since she has her own YouTube channel now, and half of the videos are about cooking for her family, it's amazing to see it all over again.

In today's video, she makes family-size bento boxes…

Spam onigiri… I want it.

Also, quail eggs and meatballs? Huh.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Takahashi Ai got to play the 5th anniversary "Final Fantasy Record Keeper" event in advance.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project