[10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:14 pm

Forgot to add in my original post: A Nippon native standing next to me during the concert informed me that Mezamashi TV was recording :)

I also did two interviews outside. I wish i could redo them though. I was hella cranky lol
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Nono » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Bummed I missed hello party! Concert was good but the handshake event made it sooooo worth it. When I was in line near the end of the table Sakura made eye contact with me and waved :crying:, Haruna called my friend and I nice guys :love: And Riho pointed out my maki shirt! Poor sayu, eripon, and mizuki looked really exhausted (I was in one of the last groups)

It was fun, a H!P act needs to comeback asap!
Nono
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Maki Goto

Postby TotallyUncool » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:39 pm

It sounds like everybody had a wonderful time all around!

Note to Tsunku: OK, it's time to do something in Southern California again, so everybody can come on out and party here (with meeeeeeeeeee)! XD
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby boinsie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Because as we know, TU is TotallyOn the no-fly list. :hehe:
boinsie
Guru

Postby esm » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:56 pm

There were only 3-4 "rows" of people in front of me! I was pretty close. It was such an awesome experience! It was great meeting some of you guys as well! I've never talked about these J-Pop stuff with anyone in real life before. I'm not gonna get much sleep again, but I'm glad I got to spend time with some of you.

I'm really into Masaki now. She waved our direction many times (then would quickly go back to dancing and doing what she's supposed to be doing). Haruka too. Being able to make eye contact with them made it an experience that was different from watching them on screen.

They are even prettier in real life. Kanon is especially really gorgeous, and yeah the part where we cheered for her so loudly during her intro was one of the most memorable parts.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby TotallyUncool » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:04 pm

^That does sound wonderful!
boinsie wrote:Because as we know, TU is TotallyOn the no-fly list. :hehe:

Just because of one little incident! :x
Spoiler: show
I needed to get to somewhere, and the only vehicles that would make the trip were the Space Shuttle and Soyuz. Security was too tight for the Soyuz, and Florida was closer, so what could I do?
It shouldn't even qualify as a hijacking -- after all, I was the only one in the shuttle when it lifted off! And just because of that, they won't let me near anything that flies! :razz:

That, and right now was just the wrong time for me in terms of time and money...
Last edited by TotallyUncool on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:09 pm

I was so messy with the interview too...I suddenly kept trying to speak in Japanese in my head but all I said were "concert was amazing" and when they asked what our favorite part was I just said "全部" like a weirdo lol Erin, her friend, and BerryzGiraffe were there with me so they had better things to say to the camera haha I knew there was a chance to be interviewed at the venue but alas I did nothing to prepare myself haha Well...it was right after the concert, I felt crazy as heck after so much enjoyment that I really wouldnt have been able to stay rational at all for any conversation, let alone an interview.

Ive been in bed for 2 hours and I still cant sleep just thinking about the concert...it doesnt help I have class early in the morning today lol

The first time they got on stage I was like "its....them....in the flesh and its real and they are so pretty its unbelievable!"

I think Haruka got everyone with eye contact and Zukki got everyone with her smile.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Kita St Cyr » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm so happy I got to meet so many of you this weekend! Hello party was such a blast and omg this concert!

Masaki may have finally won me over. Our conversation: "Your English is so good!" "Yatta!" "Teehee!"

Sakura is so amazingly talented and her let it go in the beginning was so cute. Riho looks like she was born to do this choreography, she's so natural. Duu's so emotive. Sayu looked SO happy to be there from the beginning. Like everybody mentioned, Zukki's intro was a highlight. Ayumi was of course incredible on stage, but she was also really charismatic in person. The handshake was such a blur! One member called me kawaii, one said she liked my pink lipstick :) that was awesome.

I was most surprised that they performed Shabondama. Tiki bun was great and even though I haven't been a fan of that song's choreography it was fun doing the 'here we go' part.

Ugh, so many things! There's a couple of 15sec clips I my Instagram @kitastcyr (much of my Instagram is nsfw. You've been warned.) & I'll post some pics from the concert later <3
Kita St Cyr
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Sayu!

Postby sb » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Really late but goodness that was amazing. The concert was on point. I couldn't help but stare at Haruka at times. That girl is too pretty. I was really impressed by Sakura too. She's a really good dancer and I never really noticed her since I'm usually watching Riho. Mizuki is really something too... hell, they all are. I was all the way on the left side but damn I was super close.

The handshake event was really cute too. I felt so bad with Daishi cause she held my hand for so long and the language barrier was totally in the way. I tried to say at least something to each girl in a way that they could understand it. I told Riho she was a good dancer and it seemed like it too a split second to get it. :lol:

It was a big time blast.
sb
Minion

Postby rikkikow » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:44 pm

^ :smiling: Will you let her win a H!PS now?
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project