[10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Postby erin » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:38 pm

I was towards the front (obviously not directly in front) with Jeiwa, BerryzGiraffe & my friend who I dragged along. Sucks being short. XD There was a few times I had to be on my tippy toes but for a majority of the concert I had a nice view from between peoples shoulders, haha. I was standing basically directly in front of a pillar which was good, so I wasn't really in the way all that much.

The only complaint I have was the BBT staff. They were just very snarky and I didn't like the way one of the guys talked to BerryzGiraffe when he asked a question about the tickets. :/
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby fwapacha » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:40 pm

this may or may not be my first post (is) and I may or may not have been lurking for way too long (have).

today and hours in line by my lonesome made me realize that morning musume compadres-in-arms are much needed in my life.
totally in awe after their show - i have been waiting 15ish years for this.

and so with that i say, "hello!"
Last edited by Bossy Zunu on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hi, welcome! Your random-looking nick made me think you were going to turn out to be a spammer. Glad to see you're a real fan!
fwapacha
Initiate

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:41 pm

^^
"Excuse me, which part of this ticket do I need?"
"Seriously? Jesus." *rips ticket into the correct shape, with the one real ticket and the other two parts*
and then he made some comment about me being stupid or at least he implied that. LOL
But whatever, what can you do, he's probably bored and pissed bc it's a long day. XD

And, you should have brought a stool. LOL
Last edited by CaptainBerryzGiraffe on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Finally GOT HOME !

The Bad
    -Standing for six hours in the cold was a bummer. Sorry if i didn't get to say goodbye to anyone. I just didnt eat or drink today and needed to rush out there as soon as possible
    -How people in the back of the line made it in front of me in the venue :hmmm: lol
    -The floor was super crowded lol i guess everyone wanted a touch of Musume

Highlights:
    - H!P fans are the best really, they're really just warm and honestly we're all the friends we wish we had growing up
    -Was right behind AyuHikaru so i had a PERFCET view i was so close!When the concert started the lights went dim. When they came back on the first thing i saw was Haruka. I called her name and she waved at me and winked :)
    - Sakura's opening/English was cute "Here in New york i just want to be myself and Let it goooooo Let it goooooooooo" lol
    - I wasvery suprised at the Staffs' leniancy towars the use of cell phone/camera recordings !
    -Kanon Honestly stole the show. Her "smile" was EVERYTHING. Such a glow and such a presence. She even got the loudest call next to Sayumi i was so Happy
    -Sayumi and Ayumi had a little wardrobe malfunction and it was cute watching the members tryiing to sing and help them, then Sayu Scurried off stage to change
    -When i started inching a little closer to the Front during Tiki Bun Riho pointed to me and she smiled. It was so warming. She was honestly top notch.
    -Mizuki is so damn sexy up person damn lol and Ayumi's Abs :| and that creepy smile :fear: :heart: lol
-Everyone basically sounded on point, even the weakest singers like Eripon sounded so strong (that ...or the music was REALLY loud lol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Random video i put together just to give everyone insight:

(Best watched in HD :) )

The Encore:

(Sorry about the beginning of the video i flipped my phone midway 0:33. Best watched in HD :) )

**All in all I've had such a wonderful experience. Got to meet a lot of Jploppers (though not all :( ) and other great fans.Definitely worth the wait. I'll Never Forget
Last edited by 321BreakinOut on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Im exhausted guys. I may need new feet.

Tomorrow after I've had some sleep I'll talk more.

But I'll just leave it at this:

Today was amazing. :heart:
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Zunu » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:53 pm

321BreakinOut wrote:-Everyone basically sounded on point, even the weakest singers like Eripon sounded so strong (that ...or the music was REALLY loud lol)

I brought someone with me who was not a fan (she only had heard two of their songs before, LM and I Wish) and she was really impressed by the fact that they sung the songs in their own voices and sounded pretty good. Basically her concept of idols was like Johnny's (horrible singing) or AKB (everything lipsynced), with little dancing ability. Unfortunately she didn't leave a fan, but she did have a favorable impression.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:54 pm

^^What ayumi and sayumi wardrobe malfunctions? XD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Ugh i forget what song? The Peace Maybe? but they changed their outfits on stage, but Sayumi's outfit just didn't want to go down/come off lol so she ran off stage and changed it on the side. It was quite cute
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby boinsie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Yeah, when they did the quick-change from full dresses to the middriff USA-themed outfits for The Peace, Ayumi's snagged up top and she had to pull it down properly after a short bit. I didn't see Sayu having the same/similar issue, but I couldn't see stage back very well.
boinsie
Guru

Postby Davli77 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Anyone else watching DVD Magazines 63 and 64 tonight?
Davli77
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project