Thread for new JPLOP Music members!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: JPLOP members introductions thread

Postby erilaz » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:54 am

^ Welcome to JPLOP's Bay Area contingent! There are a few of us here.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby iluvatarin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:17 am

I don't actually live there, but my mother does and so I visit at least once a year a so for several days :lol:

I used to meet up with rll a bit, but haven't talked to him in ages... I think he might have gotten busy with work, not to mention the forum shuffle.

Actually, we had a bit of a midwest fan meet of mostly Berryz fans who'd met at AnimeNEXT last year. It was pretty fun for the few of us out here :lol:
iluvatarin
Minion

Postby erilaz » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:58 pm

^ I haven't seen rll since I ran into him at the San Francisco screening of the first AKB48 documentary in August 2011. I told him where we had relocated, and IIRC he did swing by the forum not too long after that, but he hasn't been around here since then, not even for H!PS.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby abaybay » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Name? Rosie
Age? Birthday? 21. November 4th.
Where Are You From? Right now I'm in the bay area in California.
Guy or Girl? Girl
Favorite Morning Musume. Generation? Favorite Morning Musume. Member? 6th, but sort of 9th and 11th gen too. I consider Michishige Sayumi to be my queen. Riho and OdaSaku are up there. I really like them all though.
Favorite Hello! Project Group? Favorite Hello! Project Member? Morning Musume. Otherwise, Berryz and Miyabi/Risako/Momochi. I'm also fond of Suzuki Airi (but who isn't honestly)
Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. or Hello! Project Member? Takahashi Ai.
Favorite Hello! Project song? Favorite Morning Musume. song? Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai. Brainstorming has become probably my favorite MM song ever. There are so many songs that I love, but I'm too lazy to write them all out.
Favorite Hello! Project album? Favorite Morning Musume. album? H!P: Dai 2 Seichouki. MM: 10 MY ME, 13 Colorful Character.
Your other interests? Roosterteeth (anybody?), sports, video games, fitness, dancing, ice cream, and pizza. American comics at times.
Anything else you want to say or add? Hello everyone...Longtime lurker around here. I haven't really been a part of a forum since the days when I was obsessing over the third X-Men movie to be released.
Are you a contributor or a lurker? I'd like to be a contributor, but who knows
Why are you here? checked out a few h!p forums while looking for more up to date information about concerts last year, but jplop was the one I kept going to. And I felt like introducing myself finally... :smooches: hello errbody
abaybay
Initiate

Postby TotallyUncool » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Hello! :thumbs-up:
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Obsidian » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:01 am

Name? Alex

Age? Birthday? I think I'm in my thirties (The stage you stop counting) November 15th

Where Are You From? UK, England (originally Essex, but For many years Liverpool)

Guy or Girl? Guy

Favorite Morning Musume. Generation? Favorite Morning Musume. Member? This changes a lot probably used to 5th, sometimes 6th and 4th currently though the 10th are doing fine. Currently Ishida Ayumi, but I've also pulled big for Yaguchi, Kaori and Mako.

Favorite Hello! Project Group? Favorite Hello! Project Member? C-ute - Yajima Maimi.

Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. or Hello! Project Member? Iida Kaori.

Favorite Hello! Project song? Favorite Morning Musume. song? Soku Dakishimete - Sexy Boy Soyokaze ni Yorisotte

Favorite Hello! Project album? Favorite Morning Musume. album? 2 shin seinaru best album (I copped out) - Sexy 8 Beat

Your other interests? Gaming (I work in the industry)

Anything else you want to say or add?

Twitter? Facebook? Yes?

Are you a contributor or a lurker? I've lurked the forum occasionally but contributed a lot in other places, so this is me de-lurking :happy:

Why are you here? I love Idols and especially Hello Project acts, but I only have a few people I can ever talk about it with who don't just treat me like I'm completely crazy or deranged. This may be true, but at least everyone on this forum likes to talk about Hello Project and Idols. :)
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:41 am

Born a day after me from my favorite country and share the same fav gen hello new best friend :lol:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Zunu » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Welcome, Brother of Bastard!
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Obsidian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:48 am

I shall aim to keep up my family's traditions.
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:31 am

Ha, lol, actually I was talking to isolomon...but even so, good show, O.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project