7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Postby wotakubrandon » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:05 pm

FFIII on the DS is good but I never finished it either.

I love X-2. It basically set me up to be an idol fan XD.
wotakubrandon

Postby Starra » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:24 pm

wotakubrandon wrote:Starra OMG go play literally anyone of the main games or Tactics.

I do not have any kind of a console here.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby randompasserby » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Emulators D:
Tactics are recently released for Ios and Android too if I'm not mistaken.
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Starra » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:06 pm

I know, I know.

Also, IIRC my first console was the PS1. Or the GBA. I don't remember which. I got the PS2 the year it came out (thanks Dad!) and we haven't bought a non-handheld console since. We were given a Wii, but, you know. It's a Wii.

My brother and I are planning on buying a 3DS for the new Pokemon games.
Starra
Prophet

Postby Rm88 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Handhelds > consoles anyway. To me, at least. I love consoles too, but I vastly prefer handhelds - their libraries are way more gameplay-oriented, and not "OMG shiny graphics" oriented.
Rm88

Postby Celedam » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:18 pm

randompasserby wrote:Tactics are recently released for Ios and Android too if I'm not mistaken.

I through V are all available for iOS, in addition to Tactics. (III, IV, and Tactics are the PSP-remake versions.) They're a bit buggy, though, and updates are slow to come.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Parhelion69 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Starra, if you've got a Wii, I recommend you get these 2 games (RPGs):
The Last Story
Xenoblade Chronicles

Highly rated games, which are exclusive to the Wii. The last story is made from Final Fantasy creator, he worked for Square before, but left (and he's being seriously missed). And Xenoblade is considered among the best JRPGs of last generation.

Also, try to get the Zelda games, those are much more action oriented, so they may prove difficult if you're not into games, but those are among the best games you can find...
--------------

I also played X-2, and I liked it. It's not as good as a game from the main series, but it's fun enough. You gotta be a fan of the series AND be open-minded to like it though XD
Parhelion69
Minion

Postby Starra » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm not much of a gamer, actually. I tend to prefer puzzle games :fear: . My favourite game is Spyro: Year of the Dragon, though, even though I can never beat the fucking thing.

My brother actually has one of the Zelda games (I'm not sure which one). It doesn't really seem like my kind of thing, to be honest. I'll see what I can do about those! Sadly I don't want to spend much money on games, but since they're older they'll probably be cheap. I can't pirate them because I'm on a Mac and Mac emulators suck ass.

Speaking of older games, I really need to get myself a copy of Crash Team Racing (the original)... I keep forgetting to check TradeMe (the NZ version of eBay). And Ape Escape. Man, I loved those games.

I'm pretty terribly at things like FPSes and fighting games. They're just not for me, I guess.

I have nothing against games or gamers, btw. But when one of my favourite games is Minecraft, which I only play on peaceful... yeah. Not my thing XD.

I also have the problem of getting really fucking pissed off with games. If I die more than, Idk, twice, I go into hardcore rage mode. I was screaming at a game once (I think it was a Crash Bandicoot one) and my mum told me to shut up because she didn't want the neighbours to hear me swearing so much :lol: . I was also raging another time and my brother was just like "Lol calm down". So it probably isn't good for my blood pressure :fear: . Even though my blood pressure is lower than average, but hey.

TL;DR: I'm not much of a gamer and I get really angry at games so I tend not to play them. Also money.
Starra
Prophet

Postby esm » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:19 am

I've never been able to get into Zelda games. I prefer RPGs where you get can get a party of people to fight or at least go fight in a separate screen rather than having to watch out all the time. My sister was the opposite. She'd like Zelda games but wouldn't want to try Final Fantasy. Chrono Trigger, etc. :|
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby questorminator » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:59 am

I don't really favor a specific genre in games. It will ultimately depend on how much I enjoy/want a specific game when it comes to buying sequels and stuff. I play less first-person shooters and RPGs like I used to but only because I already outgrew first-person shooters (and fighting games) and there aren't really any good RPGs in PS3.
questorminator
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project