H!P/etc Ranking Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/etc Ranking Thread

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:56 am

I like this chart and it makes things make some sense, I am a late 20s woman who likes some H!P, nwjns, Me:I, and Fruits Zipper/Kawaii Lab, but like...YouTube? Netflix? Website usage and entire genres seem a bit of a broader definition than specific products' fandoms.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Tsubaki Factory ♥

Re: H!P/etc Ranking Thread

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:02 am

Zunu wrote:
Spaghetti-Western wrote:It's too bad they didn't break down H!P into respective groups, that would be interesting as well. Too bad it's not very popular.

Now that you mention it I have an objection to that chart! If you look diagonally down and to the right from the H!P dot, you'll see there's a K-POP dot, and it's very small. But individual K-POP groups are also listed and some of them like Twice and Seventeen have pretty large individual circles. So it's possible that H!P as a general term charts very low, yet individual groups like Morning Musume.'24 and BEYOOOOONDS might chart higher, but they're not even given a chance. :swear: :burns:

Yeah, I don't think the chart is very accurate. We need the data gathering methodology.

I think Angerme's fandom skews more female and Juice=Juice's more male, maybe with Morning as a baseline?
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Previous

Return to Hello! Project