[08/02] Ciao Bella Cinquetti - 12th single "High Tension! Wagga Jinsei! / Wadachi"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [08/02] Ciao Bella Cinquetti - 12th single "High Tension! Wagga Jinsei! / Wadachi"

Postby Amped » Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:25 pm

Okada Robin Shoko's contract with Upfront Create ends on October 31st

Okada Robin Shoko, a member of our company, will end her exclusive management contract with us on October 31st.
She has decided to end her exclusive management contract with our company in response to her wish to take a new step forward after celebrating the 20th anniversary of her career in the entertainment industry.

Thank you very much for your support for Okada Robin Shoko.
We will continue to support her in her new endeavors.
We hope that you will also watch over her.

To all of my fans who have always supported me, and to everyone involved.

I, Okada Robin Shoko, have decided to resign from Upfront Create on October 31st, 2024. I apologize for this sudden notice.

Thanks to your support over the past 20 years of my entertainment career, I have become the person I am today. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all of my fans who have warmly watched over me at all times, and to everyone involved who has walked with me along the way. The encounters I have had with you all and the experiences I have gained from them are invaluable treasures for me.

At this turning point, I have decided to take a new step forward, to look at myself once again, to let go of the idea of what I "should be" and to choose a freer and lighter way of life.

I have not yet decided what I am going to do, but I will make every effort to grow day by day, and I look forward to meeting you all again someday.

I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your warm support.

- Okada Robin Shoko

https://www.up-front-create.com/shoko_r ... news/18024
Amped
High Priest

Previous

Return to Hello! Project