Up Up Girls(仮) / UUG(2) / UUG(Pro Wres)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Up Up Girls / UFZS thread

Postby Panic Nancy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Zunu wrote:Sengoku is the real beauty in that bunch...she's absolutely lovely, coming or going.

Yeah. I've never been able to get into Up Up Girls, but I've always noticed how pretty she is.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Starra » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:01 pm

I personally think Saho Akari is the prettiest.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby resop2 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 am

The above is interesting because for me, during the era where all of their videos where shot from a block or two away, the three girls who stood out were Mori Saki (the tall statuesque one), Aria Manami (the little kid who hung out with the bigger girls), and Sengoku Minami (the short girl who was really pretty). The other four, from a distance, blended together.

The girl on the right is Furukawa Konatsu who is sort of the ace dancer of the group.

(Note: before the Up Up Girls were formed, there was a thread on 2ch grouping Mori, Minami, Sekine Azusa (the one to the right of Minami), and Kikkawa Yuu as the Kyonyuu Rangers (big boobs rangers). There is a pic of Kikka holding up a black shirt with the Up Up Girls symbol (which means temporary) signifying that she was joining the group, but this was just Kikka trolling people.)
resop2
Skeptic

Postby zam_ho » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:49 am

^ I remember that ustream where Up-Front Girls (before they changed to Up-Up Girls) presented the black kakkokari t-shirt to Kikka. I was hoping Kikka would join them XD
Because they really have a great chemistry together. Nowadays its rare to see Kikka with anyone from H!P.

LOL @ Kyonyuu Rangers bit. Never knew about this fact and I only noticed Sengoku's boobs when she was in UUG XD

The Lolita pic doesn't do justice to some of the girls. Watch this for 2nd opinions :grin:
[youtube]EBwmcvAyZ80[/youtube]
zam_ho

Postby Menno » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:04 am

As of today I have become the lucky owner of a Sengoku Minami photocard. :D

I also decided to open up my H!P picture box to look for the Up Up Girls pictures from the Shinjin Kouen concerts, the oldest from 2007. It's interesting to try to remember how I looked at them back then and during the 2009 and 2010 concerts. I remember grouping Sengoku Minami together with Sawada Yuri, and I got to say that I like Yuri better. It's only since Up up Girls that she's became on of my favorites, she has indeed grown into a beautiful lady. Mori Saki was one of the girls I liked from the start, partly because she was easily recognizable but also because she was a self proclaimed Momoko fan. I liked that since I've always been a Momoko fan. Right now she's has dropped a bit, or better others have taken over. Konatsu was one of the girls I noticed a bit but start to pay more attention later on. I only noticed now that Azusa wasn't present at their August concert in 2007, I really started to notice later on when some gifs appeared and the Kyonyuu Rangers came into existence. Her performance of Romantic Ukare Mode together with Kikka was also impressive. Akari-chan, I didn't particularly noticed her in the beginning, she's also one of the girls that grew on me, especially when she became more active. Manami, she was the little kid with the glasses, she was very recognizable but I can't say that paid much attention to her until very recently when I was simply curious to see what her place would be in the Up Up Girls. Ayano wasn't an egg in 2007, so she's always had a bit of a disadvantage not being the 1st generation or from the best generation eggs (best = Erina & Momoka). I can't say that she has become one of my favorites over time, but she's growing.

ps. I found my signed Irie Saaya DVD cover, it was on the bottom of the box.
ps2. How much money would I get if I sold my AKB Skirt Hirari single including obi and the group sticker?
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby boinsie » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 am

Menno wrote:ps2. How much money would I get if I sold my AKB Skirt Hirari single including obi and the group sticker?[/size]
I guess it depends on which member is on the back, but my Y!A search says "not much". :fear:
boinsie
Guru

Postby zam_ho » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:31 am

Anyone else knew that Sengoku has a twin sister? Not sure if she is an identical twin tho.

--

A CM with Kikka and Sengoku
[youtube]af81w8cdjok[/youtube]
zam_ho

Postby randompasserby » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 pm

^Is she in the business as well? i don't want to start getting any ideas

I thought i saw jiyeon, eunjung and hyomin in that ufzs lovey dovey clip, it's scary what people can do with make ups these days XD

quoted for this page ...
I think the last one on the right (Furukawa Konatsu?) looks the prettiest here, still can't tell akari, azusa, ayano apart though :lol:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:15 pm

^ Yeah, Konatsu is on the far right. It goes:
Arai Manami - Mori Saki - Satou Ayano - Sengoku Minami - Sekine Azusa - Saho Akari - Furukawa Konatsu

My personal favorites are still Saki and Konatsu. :heart:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby zam_ho » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

^
^ In that pic, Konatsu looked the best. She also had the best dress IMO :blush:

Speaking of Konatsu... :P :whistling:
zam_ho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project