H!P Members' Official Social Media Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Member's Official Blogs Discussion Thread

Postby SweetBene » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:48 pm

I live at home too.

Sohee wrote:Only reason I'm living at home rn is because I'm leaving in August, if I'd have plans to live and study in Sweden I'd try to find my own place asap.

Same for me. I'll be moving to Japan on September so I didn't want to spend money for an appretment. Plus paris and its suburbsare damn expensive.
SweetBene

Postby Zunu » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 pm

I know a number of Japanese women who left their country pretty much because of that kind of inevitable lifestyle under the thumb of their parents. It's no doubt a beautiful tradition but also can be stifling, like many other aspects of Japanese life.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 am

MM manager pics

Ayumi had a photo shoot
https://twitter.com/#!/MorningMusumeMg/ ... 9485339648
Amped
High Priest

Postby iceymoon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:46 am

Zunu wrote:I know a number of Japanese women who left their country pretty much because of that kind of inevitable lifestyle under the thumb of their parents. It's no doubt a beautiful tradition but also can be stifling, like many other aspects of Japanese life.

that's a good point. i'm sure there are many people that do well in that kind of lifestyle, but it's a little different when it's your choice versus when it's what's expected of you and you pretty much have to do it. i know if it were not my choice, it would make it a lot more unbearable.

thankfully, my mother is very independent and has expressed that even when she's old she does not want to live with us because she wants to remain in charge of her own household. i'm off the hook! :lol:

^ YES!! Ayumi photoshoot~~~~
exactly what i've been needing to get more into her. she was one of my picks for the auditions, but i feel like i haven't seen much of her yet.
iceymoon

Postby DSQueenie » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:47 am

I feel like the odd one out, I live alone since my Uni is abouts 400 miles from my home. I've been doing that since 2009 when I was 17. I think it is cool to want to stay at home like that but what I want to do with my life isn't in Edinburgh.

^
^
The way things are it looks like the 10th gen have had a much better start than the 9th gen. Zukki still hasn't had a solo photoshoot D:
I used to have a Tumblr about Idols...
DSQueenie
Acolyte

Postby Sohee » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 am

I moved out when I was 17. xD And has been living on my own (with friends every now and then) since then, but since I came home from Japan I pretty much had no choice but to get back to where my family lives... And, with me leaving soon, I'm definitely not going to go and find a place and pay money that I don't have for it. Even if I would, I probably wouldn't find anything anyway as there's like, too little apartments and too many people in Sweden in general. Same for jobs.

I wonder if Ayumi's will be solo? Either way, I didn't root for her during the auditions (nor was I very much against her) but she has grown on me a lot lately. Mainly because of her attitude and determination. *.*
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby iceymoon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:13 am

same, i moved out when i was 17. XD to live with Bryan. we lived on our own for 6 years.
but we moved in with my parents 2 years ago to recuperate financially, which worked really well~

from the picture, it looks like Ayu's might be similar to Riho's recent photoshoot~
iceymoon

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 am

I live at home because I don't have money to live on my own (and I think it would be a waste of my money, currently), and because I like it. :lol: I couldn't live by myself, I'd need another person around.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby boinsie » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 am

DSQueenie wrote:Zukki still hasn't had a solo photoshoot D:
All of 9th gen had those solo video releases.
boinsie
Guru

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 am

I don't live at home and could not do it anymore XD. I moved back in after my divorce and my mom is really paranoid, REALLY paranoid so you can't go anywhere without her thinking your gonna die. She's a great person generally, but living with her is hell XD. I live with my boyfriend and a roommate (We don't need a roommate but we're all so used to it now it doesn't bother us) and am pretty comfortable. My parents are like 10 minutes down the road too, which is nice.

Yay for Ayumi getting a photoshoot... that leaves Haruna >.>
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project