H!P Members' Official Social Media Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Member's Official Blogs Discussion Thread

Postby SweetBene » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:19 am

Pontytail Masaki is cute ! Pigtails Haruka too but I like her better with hair down.
And finally an other hairstyle for Ayuyu ^^
About Haruna ? Everything seems to suit her.
SweetBene

Postby UreChiissa » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:19 am

This generation is all gorgeous xD
UreChiissa
Minion

Postby Amped » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Sayu greets everyone a Happy Halloween

shes dressed as a bat (koumori)
http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/entry/607324827
Amped
High Priest

Postby RpgN » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Reina had a recent blog reply titled Yatto...She mentioned Mizuki's birthday near the end. Is it me, or did she seem self centered and silly the way she mentioned it? Like oh btw, today is Fuku-chan's birthday (or was it yesterday?). Congratulation Fuku-chan! It's like she mentioned it quickly because she had to, everyone knows about it AND she's not sure when her birthday is. I might sound too harsh since it's normal to forget birthday's once in a while, but she seems so self absorbed XD Weird, since she's my favourite one or at least one of the favourite ones. I still love her :3
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby SweetBene » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:17 pm

RpgN wrote:Reina had a recent blog reply titled Yatto...She mentioned Mizuki's birthday near the end. Is it me, or did she seem self centered and silly the way she mentioned it? Like oh btw, today is Fuku-chan's birthday (or was it yesterday?). Congratulation Fuku-chan! It's like she mentioned it quickly because she had to, everyone knows about it AND she's not sure when her birthday is. I might sound too harsh since it's normal to forget birthday's once in a while, but she seems so self absorbed XD Weird, since she's my favourite one or at least one of the favourite ones. I still love her :3

But Reina's blog was always very self-centered !
SweetBene

Postby RpgN » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:28 pm

SweetBene wrote:
RpgN wrote:Reina had a recent blog reply titled Yatto...She mentioned Mizuki's birthday near the end. Is it me, or did she seem self centered and silly the way she mentioned it? Like oh btw, today is Fuku-chan's birthday (or was it yesterday?). Congratulation Fuku-chan! It's like she mentioned it quickly because she had to, everyone knows about it AND she's not sure when her birthday is. I might sound too harsh since it's normal to forget birthday's once in a while, but she seems so self absorbed XD Weird, since she's my favourite one or at least one of the favourite ones. I still love her :3

But Reina's blog was always very self-centered !

I thought all of them blogs are meant to be self-centered really. I also read Sayumi's and Ai's blog all the time (along with random ones here and there). Sayumi always talks with great respect about each member and make them feel special on her blog. Ai seemed humble and genuine as well when she mentioned Mizuki's birthday. In comparison to them, Reina seemed too self-centered.

I haven't been reading their blogs for too long though, are you saying it's well known with Reina?

EDIT
Come to think of it, you are right. She showed that side of hers before but I only picked up on it now because it seemed rude to forget ones birthday.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby SweetBene » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:35 pm

^I don't read it very often but each time I open her blog she is talking about herself and only herself. Ok she sometimes mention other members but it's like details. Unlike Sayu, Risa or Ai.
Last edited by SweetBene on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SweetBene

Postby Sohee » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Eh, Reina writes about her in her blog. I don't find it that weird? They're not told "write your blog this way." but they write them as they are. And Sayumi is a huge idol fan, and a big fan of H!P in general, which would explain why she writes a lot about every member etc etc. She also writes a lot about herself though, mostly about her thoughts and such and jokes about her being the cutest ever. But she doesn't have the same confidence as Reina does.
Aichan pretty much only do small comments + photos. Her blog is more of a fashion blog if anything. Followed by some of her exciting things that has happened to her - work, going to see a play, etc etc. But that also has to do all about her. Gaki is the same, though she mostly writes about work.
Reina is one who likes attention and who brings attention to herself and she loves the spotlight. So obviously that's the way she'd write her blog. She writes about herself, about what she's done, what she eats, what she does, what she works with etc etc etc. It's not a weird thing, and if anything how one would expect a blog to be like.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby aussie » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 pm

It's a personal blog dedicated to herself. If she chooses to focus on herself in her own personal blog, what's the big deal? Like SoHee said, it's not like other members treat their blogs any differently. I don't get why people pick on Reina's blog in particular as being too self-absorbed or self-centred. Some Aika fans on H!O were whinging about Reina not mentioning Aika on her blog when she was out injured, as if she had an obligation to, and said this pointed to some problems regarding senior leadership within the group (wtf???). All Ai said about Mizuki's birthday was happy birthday and she hopes Mizuki has a great year, which isn't all that much more than what Reina said. And I think the only reason Reina said "Today? Tomorrow" when mentioning Mizuki's birthday was because she didn't sound sure when the post would be uploaded by her manager and she was going straight to sleep from a long day, and this was the last post of the day for her.

Sayu's blog is just as self-absorbed and focused very much on herself, but she mentions topics about other members more than Reina does. Reina has been posting some insightful and philosophical posts on her blog lately, especially around the time of Aichan's graduation. From reading her blog, and observing Reina as of late, it feels that she has become more open and softer(?) than she was before. Sayu in particular notes this in her own blog and talking about Reina on her radio show quite often lately, and the two seem to have gotten much closer to each other this year, which is nice to see.
aussie
Initiate

Postby SweetBene » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:27 pm

As for me, I don't read her blog so much so it is the image I have reading only few entries sometimes. Nothing more. I didn't judge or anything.
SweetBene

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project