H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:33 am

That's really cool, sounds like a good way to make new fans :D
I wonder if there's any video of this MotoGP performance.
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:11 am

Tsubaki Factory Ono Mizuho's 24th Birthday (9/29) event @ Hikosen Theater Tokyo 10.5.24

1st event
Opening :
She greeted the audience with the intro to the first song, and from there performed four songs in a row
1. Otoko to Onna to Forever (C-ute)
2. Jinsei wa STEP! (C-ute)
3. Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS (Juice=Juice)
4. Kimagure Princess (Morning Musume.)
MC corner :
~ After introducing herself as "My name is Ono Mizuho, who turned 24 years old on September 29," she talked about the goods and explained that this year's goods sales had started at 6:00 p.m., although it would not be available for purchase today. Ono said that she made T-shirts last year and some people are wearing them today, but she made T-shirts again this year. Last year's T-shirts were phototaken by Akiyama Mao at a dance studio, but this year she asked the photographer to take a picture of her wearing this outfit, and decided on the text, font, and placement of the picture herself.
- VTR Birthday message from Sato Masaki

5. FARAWAY (C-ute)
6. MOON POWER (Berryz)
7. HEY! Mahiru no Shinkirou (T&C Bomber)
8. Akai Nikkichou (Akagumi 4)
9. Boogie Train '03 (Fujimoto)

- Present lottery corner : Winners of the seating lottery were given a polaroid
- Q&A : Ono asked if she anyone had questions since this was the only corner.
Q. What did you have for breakfast today? to which she replied, "Umm........ jelly."
To another question raised on the spot, she answered
Ono answered, "My favorite flower is sunflower, my favorite cake is cheesecake, and I haven't eaten my bento for dinner."

10. Inspiration! (Morning Musume.)
11. Saa! Koibito ni Narou (Melon Kinenbi)
12. Akai Freesia (Melon Kinenbi)

Closing Talk
~ After performing three songs in a row in the second half of the live and getting the audience excited, she let the audience sit down for a talk. Ono thanked the audience for coming even though it was a busy weekday today. She explained that she had told the audience in advance that she would be pleased if they came wearing at least one thing that is Emerald Green.
~ "The first birthday event was when I was 17 years old, and from there 17, 18, 19...23, 24, so this is my 8th birthday event. Compared to that time, I think I have grown up a little, but there are times when I get scared as an adult. When I was little I thought I could do anything, but now as an adult I get scared.
~ Ono often says to Tanimoto and others, "Mizuho's fans are very kind people, aren't they? I tell them that they are loving people who forgive me when I wow them and thank them for accepting me as best they can." Ono said she was happy that even people who said they were not her fans came to this birthday event today, and she felt that she had become an idol loved by many people.
~ Ono says her goal is "to be a oshi you can be proud of." She said that she wants to be liked by those who are not her first oshi because she is human, and that she hopes to make his guesses proud of him.
~ After talking about her ambitions for her 24th birthday, she said, "I want an encore," to which the audience shout, "Mizuho! Mizuho!"

Encore
Ono reappeared and changed into a school uniform in the style of "Gokujo!! Mechamote Iincho" style school uniform.
13. Mecha Mote I LOVE YOU (MM Gakuen Gasshoubu / NICE GIRL Project!)
After the encore thanked the audience for making her dream come true and blew a kiss.

2nd event
5. Motto Zutto Issho ni Itakatta (Berryz Kobo)
6. Aisaresugiru Koto wa nai no yo (Morning Musume.)
7. Uchuu de La Ta Ta (Taiyou to Cisco Moon)

https://instagram.com/p/DAtC94ePNxp/

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 39101.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/e ... 35670.html
Amped
High Priest

Previous

Return to Hello! Project