Hello! Project's Station '24 · YT · TV · Radio · Magazines

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project's Station '24 · YT · TV · Radio · Magazines

Postby Zunu » Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:32 am

Upcoming #390

MC: Ishiyama Sayaka & Endou Akari

2:16~ Morning Musume '24 Nandaka Sentimental na Toki no Uta" music video making

12:13~ Juice=Juice "Naimono Love" Dambara Ruru vocal recording

20:35~ Angerme "Bibitaru Ichigeki" Matsumoto Wakana vocal recording
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Fri Aug 16, 2024 5:03 am

Today, OCHA NORMA Ishiguri Kanami had a photoshoot for Famitsu magazine, release is September 5th.

off-shot from an American themed diner
https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12863736204.html
Amped
High Priest

Re: Hello! Project's Station '24 » YT » TV » Radio » Magazines »

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:55 pm

"Hello Dream -MUSIC-" 8.19.24

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1R2WnevEAZ/

https://twitter.com/tx_harodori/status/ ... 3361552805

- TV Studio Live : OCHA NORMA "Chotto Joucho Fuantei?... Natsu" performance

- TV Studio Live : "Dakishimerarete Mitai" performance / Tamenaga Shion, Inoue Rei, Kubota Nanami (From "Hello! Project 2022 Winter ~LOVE & PEACE~" team LOVE), a Hello Pro Shuffle unit from two years ago

- Focus to Hello Pro Kenshuusei preparing for the September 2024 Recital. During rehearsals, Kenshuusei are given the chance to audition to sing the last fake part for the song "Warui Hito". During the audition, they try to hit that high note. This was once done by OCHA NORMA Nakayama Natsume a few years ago.

Result of the audition
Spoiler: show
Kenshuusei Yoshida Hikari (daytime performance), and Otsubo Mano (evening performance) were the ones that hit the high note. They were chosen and are in charge of singing the fake.

Next week, behind the scenes from TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2024
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:51 pm

Juice=Juice Kudo Yume, Ebata Kisaki, Ishiyama Sakura, and Endo Akari will have a "Hello-tsu Games" Summer Festival gaming session tonight @ 9pm. Their friendship will be tested when they play the games 'overcooked' and 'chained together', games that require cooperation.

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:10 am

from 60TRY Club radio show today

ANGERME Ise Layla
I went to TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2024 in private wearing a disguise and no one noticed me, I was always watching next to people who were there and eavesdropping on wota conversations.

It was the first time hearing fans talking about their favorites in real life while waiting in line, so it was funny and I kept eavesdropping. LOL
There were a lot of "Wakanya is too cute!", "Kawamuu is so cute!" or "Kero-chan is amazing” or "Shionnu looks amazing in that outfit." (Kawamura Ayano, Kawana Rin, Tamenaga Shion, Matsumoto Wakana @ TIF S/mileage tribute stage)

I know this sounds weird to say, but I think wota get so absorbed in what's in front of them that they don't see, or rather, they don't need to see at all. LOL They really don't need to look. LOL

I thought to myself, "Everyone is really crazy about their favorites." Even after the show was over, they were thinking only about their favorites, which was amazing.

It was really hot, but I went up the stairs with a group of wota to see the Sky Stage to see BEYO, and I remember the stairs were really tough to climb.

The next day I went backstage at Halocon and told BEYO how much fun I had there, and Eguchi Saya said, "Oh! You were there, weren't you?" I guess the members knew that.

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:07 pm

"OCHA NORMA no OCHAUKE!" Vlog Series Week #11

Kyoto Prefecture Part 1 : Saito Madoka, and Tashiro Sumire visit a power spot in Kurumaori Shrine

~~~~~

OCHA NORMA Ishiguri Kanami, Yonemura Kirara, Tashiro Sumire, and Nakayama Natsume will be on the cover and have a gravure photoshoot in Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine, release is 8/28
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:06 am

Haro! Sute #543

MC: Matsunaga Riai & Kawashima Mifu

00:00~ Opening
02:57~ "Brainstorming (updated)" / Morning Musume '24 (7.13 TACHIKAWA STAGE GARDEN)
05:48~ MC Talk! Q&A (first half/Riai interviews Mifu)
10:04~ MC Talk! Q&A (second half/Mifu interviews Riai)
13:28~ New Corner: Introducing Hello! Project Trainee Corner Makino Toa! ~MC Talk
20:17~ MC Talk! What kind of person is Kawashima Mifu? First half
23:37~ MC Talk! What kind of person is Kawashima Mifu? Second half
25:36~ "Hai to Diamond" / BEYOOOOONDS (7.13 TACHIKAWA STAGE GARDEN)
30:07~ Ending
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:17 pm

Rosy Chronicle member Kamimura Rena (15) in her first gravure shoot of her life for UTB magazine vol.342 October 2024 issue, release is 8/22.

Preview shots
https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20240822-3009940/

Hello! Project's first new group in three years, Rosy Chronicle's Kamimura Rena, appeared in the idol gravure magazine "Up to Boy" vol. 342 (Wani Books), which is on sale on August 22nd, and newly released magazine cuts and comments.

Kamimura Rena from Rosy Chronicle, a new group from Hello! Project that is set to debut this year as the first new group in three years, shows her first gravure in her life. A 15-year-old junior high school student, who is a core member of the group, has moved to Tokyo from Kagoshima, shows the dignity of a Hello! Project member with 26 years of history and the strength of willpower in her eyes.

Kamimura Rena comments
I was very nervous for the first gravure shoot in my life, but the kindness of the staff gradually eased my nerves, and I think I was able to show my true self.
When the manager told me that I would be doing the shoot alone, I was really worried because I didn't know what kind of poses I should do. However, I studied a lot by looking at the photos of Hello! Project seniors who had appeared in "Up to Boy," and I think I was able to make full use of that knowledge. One thing in particular that I want you to pay attention to is the way we handle ou student bags (laughs).
Right now, everyone in the Rosy Chronicle group is working hard and taking on various challenges in preparation for our debut. We would like to spread the name "Rosy Chronicle" by our own power, and aim to be a group where each and every member can shine!

Bonus photo from the H!P Shop
https://twitter.com/hello_shop/status/1 ... 0276788413

off-shot
https://twitter.com/Rosy_Chronicle/stat ... 6593912964
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:27 am

Upcoming #391

MC : Eguchi Saya (BEYOOOOONDS) & Fukuda Marine (Tsubaki Factory)

3:38~ Tsubaki Factory "Seishun Exabyte" music video filming making

15:50~ Juice=Juice Inoue Rei's "Tokyo Blur" Vocal Recording

23:51~ BEYOOOOONDS Shimakura Rika and Takase Kurumi's "Hai to Diamond" Chorus recording
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:52 pm

"OCHA NORMA no OCHAUKE!" Vlog Series Week #11

Kyoto Prefecture Part 2 : Saito Madoka, and Tashiro Sumire go on a date in Toei Kyoto Studio Park, a theme park and set where they film period dramas in the Edo era, and the Evangelion Kyoto Base.

Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project