OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Zunu » Sat Jul 06, 2024 2:55 am

J.PRoom is starting its own YouTube channel! Right now it's just called JPRTube but it seems they are looking for better suggestions in the comments.

This time Karin, Mai, and Risa are hosting. So far it seems like just fluffy chitchat. They ask themselves what they'd be doing if they weren't idols, then brainstorm some potential names for the channel, including "P-Jog-Running" and "PinTurn," and do a little self-promo.

tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:29 pm

^ Wow, that's different!
Apparently it's going to be about work experience for the most part. So I guess it kind of ties into that TV show thing Akari and Chisaki did just recently.

They hope to be an inspiration to young people looking for work.

About the name, there's already a place in Japan called Hello Work, so that's taken :D

Edit:
At 2:40 Risamaru tells how she actually has applied for a job before, to the surprise of Mai and Karin. In her high school days she wanted to see if she could get accepted like other people around her who were getting jobs, so she applied at a combini. She didn't actually take the job though, for obvious reasons :smiling:
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:05 am

Catching up on Nakky:

She took a solo trip to Napier NZ back in December, finally got around to uploading it a couple of weeks ago. Lots of nice scenery:

Last week she responded to a Q&A question about what she carries around in her bag. Spoiler alert, an iPad mini, an eco-bag, a wallet with a cute froggy charm, some kind of fragrant roll-on stick, an Ireland keychain with a clover that fell out but she still keeps the clover in her wallet, Klipsch wireless earbuds, hemp oil lip balm and Lotte chewing gum. She also carries around a metal thermos bottle. And in her jacket pockets she sometimes carries the eco-bag and her wallet/driver's license, along with her car keys and iPhone.

This week she reported the results of taking the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator questionnaire. Apparently she's ENFJ-T, which indicates a Turbulent Protagonist type. I don't really know anything about MBTI but she spends quite a bit of time discussing it while eating pasta and drinking some sweet white wine. She also talks a bit toward the end about how her English is advancing, like how it's a different experience watching things in English with English subtitles, and makes her feel like she's grown a bit.

Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Celedam » Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:06 am

Zunu wrote:I don't really know anything about MBTI but she spends quite a bit of time discussing it

It's not meant to diagnosis or treat real psychological issues, which is why Very Serious People™ (read "joyless busybodies" or "Wikipedia editors") dismiss it as pseudoscientific and essentially the same as a horoscope.

But for everyone else in the world, it's a fun way to get some personal insight (with a little ego-stroking) and find affinity with other like-minded people.

I'm an INTP.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:52 am

Also Nakky had some sort of fender bender at Napier. It wasn't bad, just a medium-size dent in the bottom of the driver door. I laughed at first but then when she explained and showed how treacherous the road she was driving I sort of understood (but still laughed :D ). She even contemplated calling someone else to come drive her home it was so bad. Previously she has said that whenever there was some sort of car issue it's something to bring to Host Father :smiling:

Yesterday she made an Insta post about her car having some sort of electrical problems - check engine light I guess. Girls having car trouble is cute :grin: :heart:
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Postby DJChisato1 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:36 am

^that's like her 3rd car accident. She's feeding into the stereotype of Asian female drivers.
DJChisato1
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:02 pm

DJChisato1 wrote:^that's like her 3rd car accident. She's feeding into the stereotype of Asian female drivers.

Are you saying that she faked the accidents or something?
I mean, putting aside the fact that she's a woman, in urban Japan I don't think young people do much driving.
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Postby Solarblade » Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:41 pm

https://avex-management.jp/artists/talent/GOMAK

Mako Goto to release a digital single, "CLAP CLAP" on 7/31 her first song in 13 years!
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Zunu » Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:58 pm

Go Maki! :P :thumbs-up:
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Captungthe64 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:36 am

shineweare wrote:[Spousal time] I was planning to dote after Taa-kun but...made my usual video lol (beef tendon stew, carrot salad, pickled egg, thick fried tofu)
最近、新しい趣味を見つけたので、それをシェアしたいと思います。つまり、空き時間にカウンターストライクを積極的にプレイするようになり、ゲーム内で武器のスキンを収集するという形で趣味を発展させました。最高のものを安く手に入れるために、私は csgo スキン でケースを開けます。とても楽しいです。

とても楽しいビデオです、楽しいコンテンツをありがとう:)
Last edited by Bossy Zunu on Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I'm a little doubtful of this poster's authenticity but so far no harm done; we'll roll with it for now. (投稿者さんは信用できるかどうか分からないけれど取りあえず禁止されていません。)
Captungthe64
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project