OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Zunu » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:46 pm

M-line Music #119

MC Natsuyaki Miyabi / Ogata Lisa

00:00~ Asakura Kiki “Yumemiru shoujo janairarenai” singing video
01:40~ Opening
02:18~ Studio talk ① About “Yumemiru shoujo janairarenai”
04:29~ VTR① Natsuyaki Miyabi, Takeuchi Akari, Miyamoto Karin, Inaba Manaka, Ozeki Mai, Dambara Ruru "Newborn Baby Love"
M-line Special 2023 ~Magical Wish~ (10.27 Meguro Persimmon Hall)
09:07~ Studio talk ② About “Natsuna no Baby Love” ~ M-line Special currently being held
12:01~ VTR② Ogata Risa “Don’t stop being happy”
RISA OGATA CONCERT “éclatant” (10.31 COTTON CLUB)
15:15 ~ Studio talk ③ About "Don't stop being happy" ~ About RISA OGATA CONCERT
18:06~ SPOT
19:11 ~ Studio Talk ④ Gacha Talk "Stories I want to hear!" ~ How to find a stylish and nice shop
22:34~ Ogata Risa's "Little World" MV first viewing reaction
29:40~ Ending
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:23 pm

Asakura Kiki's "Yumemiru Shoujo ja Irarenai" singing video

Amped
High Priest

Postby Shabranikuduu » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:49 am

Spoiler: show
Sounds like she was accepted for a job!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:46 am

Nakky lookin kinda sus so they made her take a drug test :fear:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:04 am

"Morito Chisaki's Return to Japan Report Talk & Mini-live" at Yamano Hall (Tokyo) 11.27.23

MC : Takeda Chiisa (Freelance announcer and H!P fan)

1st event
Opening Talk with MC Takeda Chiisa
~ In her greeting, she said "My name 'Chiisa' has the same Kanji as Morito-san's and that's the only reason I've lived my life with pride."
~ Takeda called out for Morito-san, who appeared in costume, pulling a suitcase from the door of the auditorium. Waving her hands, she walked through the aisle to the stage. When she reached the stage, she said, "My name is Morito Chisaki. I have returned home."

- "Morito Chisaki's Return to Japan "Mini" Press Conference" corner : Morito-san and Takeda-san sit at the press conference table for a Q&A session.
~ Q. "Do you sometimes speak English even after returning to your home country? "
Morito "Not so much, but I try to watch TV dramas in English, and when I finish watching them, I feel like speaking."
~ Q. "What was the first obstacle you faced when you studied abroad?"
Morito "The language barrier. I thought I studied hard, but I couldn't understand at all and it was very difficult."
~ Q. "If your English proficiency before studying abroad was 0 and your highest was 10, what is your current English proficiency?"
Morito "I would say 5."
~ Q. What do you think is good about Japan now that you have returned to your home country?"
Morito "Japan is clean and public facilities are beautiful. Also, the buses and trains come on time, and people are punctual."
~ Q. "Did you like living abroad?"
Morito "Yup, I think so. I thought I was good at being flexible, and I was able to learn how to do things that are not customary in Japan."
~ Q. "Did you want to live abroad as it is?"
Morito "I did. To be honest, I didn't want to go back to any country, but when I went back, I felt that Japan was the best place."
That is all for the "Mini" press conference

- After Talk :
~ Morito said "I was very nervous after the first part. But everyone was so warm that I am glad to be back, and I can only thank everyone for their warmth."
~ Talking about the graduation concert, Morito says, "I'll never forget it. The day after the graduation concert, she couldn't sleep because of the adrenaline rush she felt like she was getting. The next day, I didn't have to work, so I met with the members who I could see, and we rented a room and had snacks, played games, and chatted, and everyone asked me, "Did you really graduate?"
~ Morito says he kept in touch with the members during her study abroad. Fukumura, Ishida, and Oda contacted me, and I exchanged English texts with Nonaka Miki, and Ozeki Mai also contacted me. Morito said that Ishida sent her pictures, which she thought were cute.
~ Morito explained that she had some homesickness while studying abroad, but it was not too severe, but she really missed her dog, Pon-chan.
~ Morito says that when she was studying abroad, it was easy to talk on YouTube when people were around her during filming, but when she was alone, she had no idea what she was going to say. Morito said that she started doing her own editing halfway through the filming and was able to do it more quickly than before, but in the beginning, she relied on Nakajima Saki, who was very good at it, to do it for her.
~ Morito said that she and Nakajima had been together for a long time in New Zealand, sharing ideas for YouTube and so on. They were staying at the same house at the beginning, so they became closer and became good friends.

- "Memories of Studying Abroad : Photographs" corner : Morito talked about the timetable of studying abroad in each country (USA-Hawaii, New Zealand, Canada) and looking at the photos.
~ First, she talked about how she took naps in Hawaii and went to see fireworks every week. They also showed photos of her trip to Kilauea Volcano and fireworks.
~ Next, Morito working part-time for the first time in New Zealand. There was an interview and a CV or resume, and she consulted with her school teacher about how to explain her background, and wrote that she had good communication skills. Morito said that he could understand things like Karaage on the menu, but she had to learn the names of fish because he had to be able to say the type of fish in English. She said that she made some mistakes in her orders, but the local people were kind, and she thought she might be fired for spilling something on her hand, but it didn't happen that way and the place was warm and friendly.
~ She showed photo of a cactus as a reminder of New Zealand. She said that her host mother gave her a cactus to grow, but when she left New Zealand, she left it to Nakajima Saki to continue growing, and it has grown a little bigger.
~ She served sushi rolls served at her part-time job in New Zealand. The restaurant was owned by a Japanese owner who also served grilled fish and bowls of tuna, so she had no trouble finding Japanese food! Morito recalls that her host mother's meals were delicious too.
~ Then in Canada, Morito says that he had the impression that she had the most classes in Canada, and thats he was able to catch up with her host family in conversation, though only a little. In Canada, she decided to focus mainly on speaking, so she went out with her friends to places where she could use only English and created an environment where she could speak.
~ Morito showed a picture of Nachos. Morito said she went to a lot of movies for $12-$13 and on Tuesdays for $8, which she thought was a good deal. She didn't understand English well, but she liked to watch the easy ones first and then talk about the English content with her friends after the movie.
~ A photo at a BBQ. A friend of mine invited me to join the BBQ, and there were many people who stayed in Canada for a long time, so we decided to have a BBQ and went to the lake. Morito laughs, saying that the lake was beautiful in the photos from her trip to Banff, but that it was steadily cloudy due to her own rainy girl power.

- "3 Countries Quiz" present corner : The audience guessed which place Morito would choose, Hawaii, New Zealand, or Canada, where she studied abroad, and answered by posing as a "hula," "sheep," or "maple," respectively. The last person to answer was presented with a Polaroid photo.
Q. "Where would be like to be born and raised in?"
Morito "New Zealand, It's a big place, so kids can run around."
Q. "What is your image color, White?"
Morito "New Zealand, Sheep."
Q. "Which country's image color is orange?"
Morito "Hawaii, Vivid image. Like Rainbows."
Q. "Where would you want to go with the members of Morning?"
Morito "Hawaii" She explained that she wanted everyone to go to Hawaii because she had an image of Hawaii in Morning Musume. She wants to go to the ocean and eat good food, and share her recommendations, and also to go hiking.
Q. "Which place has helped you grow the most as a person?"
Morito "Canada" Morito said that living alone for the first time helped her become a better human being.
She said she did the cooking, laundry, and cleaning, and since she was living with others in a shared house, she was more conscious of the fact that she was living with other people. She says she cooked for herself, but her cooking skills have not improved.
Q. "Where did you spend most of your money?"
Morito "Canada. I was in Canada for 6 months, and I went to cafes on weekends and traveled a lot." Morito says that the most enjoyable moment of her study abroad experience was when she was able to make friends and communicate with people from other countries. Some of her friends are still in touch with her, and the other day she went to Korea and met her friends there.
Q. "Who are you most thankful for?"
Morito said that there are too many people she would like to thank, and that her host family and Nakajima taught her many things and helped her a lot. Morito said that Nakajima pushed her to study in Canada, and that if it weren't for her, she would have taken a different path. Morito said that her fondest memories of Nakajima Saki, were exploring with her when they traveled together because they didn't speak the same language, helping her with her first homestay together, and filming together on YouTube.

~ Morito said it had been a long time since she had heard everyone's cheering voices, and she was looking forward to hearing them again.

Mini-live
1. HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~
MC Announcement : Morito Chisaki will have her birthday event held on February 19th, 2024 at this same venue.
2. Fantasy ga Hajimaru (Morning Musume.)
3. Boogie Train '03 (Fujimoto)

Ending : Morito, who started the call and response with "Did you enjoy it?" Morito was glad to hear that everyone was in good spirits. Morito said that she was surprised and happy to be in such a warm space, and that she had not been on stage for a year and a half, but that she could only be grateful for the warm welcome. When asked if anyone was coming to Yokohama Arena tomorrow, many people raised their hands. Morito said she was looking forward to hearing from everyone again tomorrow.
Morito then ended the event by waving her hands to the audience and saying she was looking forward to seeing them again next year!

2nd event
Same setlist

Everyone in attendance got one of two postcards.

Her hair color is back to normal, after bleaching it a few weeks ago.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0JnwNBraHD/
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0JzJoCv945/

Morito Chisaki's Instagram story :

https://twitter.com/chisa_takedaa/statu ... 0772711860

https://twitter.com/paipaidekami/status ... 6048513402

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:42 am

Former Country Girls Yamaki Risa, who works at Sony (Sony People Solutions Inc. ; ソニーピープルソリューションズ株式会社) as a recruiter, is interviewed about a "recruitment chatbot" that her team uses to help new graduates with job hunting.
https://aismiley.co.jp/ai_news/sony-hr- ... interview/
https://www.sonypps.co.jp/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:19 pm

Thanks for the Chiichan Report, Amped! I thought we were going to get shafted but that was really informative :D I think her hair is a bit lighter than before. It's cute that she was only blonde for, what, a week? :happy: :heart:

Nacky had been talking about getting a job in her last video as well. There is some visa complication, so she has to go back to Japan to renew it, I think. With her age she's on the borderline so hopefully they allow it. Her job involves speaking to people in Japanese, but it sounds like there is also English involved. She's happy that her hard work studying English is paying off, so to speak, with an opportunity for real world use. And she seems really happy to be working.

I kind of got the feeling that she was was talking slower and using loan words more in the first part of the video because she knows that she has many overseas fans :happy: . She says "job interview" instead of 面接, mensetsu. Or maybe it only feels like a mensetsu in Japan. It could be a weird situation with bosses and coworkers where they can find out all kinds of things about her on the internet. Come to think of it, Airi is in that show called 押しが上司になりました :D

It's interesting to hear that Chiichan credits Nacky with giving her the idea to go to Canada. Nacky's like "Canadian fans - you'll get a chance! Oh yeah! (Mikan)"

Ok here are the other 2-shots.
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:58 am

10th gen together at Mizuki's graduation concert
Amped
High Priest

Postby Ayin » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:02 am

Kudo's hair looks amazing - I never liked the boyish look the girls put on... never will

Also its amazing to see how well they get along, I want to believe all 9th gen also had a moment like this but will never know if Suzuki came to the concert or not
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:05 am

^ Agree, the Duu look was not my thing.

^
^
A 10-ki reunion - cuteness!
探偵話  ;)
Harunan is looking rough here, maybe sleep-deprived. By the looks of her gums maybe she smokes? It's less and less common in Japan but still more common than in the West. She and Yokoyan are regulars on Sanma's radio show, I gather, and I can see how hanging out with that ojisan might lead to picking up some bad habits.
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project