The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Amped » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:59 am

Tsubaki Factory members have to apologize about photos surfacing on the internets of them hanging out with Kishimoto Yumeno's acquaintances (Kishimoto's girl acquaintance from school brought some of her own friends. I assume they were her gay friends because these photos were taken at a gay bar). These were posted up without their permission. No confirmation if they were drinking at the gay bar.
https://i.imgur.com/JqPryp6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SCQHPPS.jpg

Niinuma Kisora
An image of me (Niinuma), Akiyama, Ono has appeared on the Internet.
We apologize for the concern we have caused to many people.

The people in the picture are friends of Kishimoto Yumeno local junior friends.

I was there by chance, including Kishimoto, and have no personal relationship with them.

We apologize for any misleading behavior.

I am sorry for the disappointment I have caused to everyone who has always supported me.

I deeply regret that I acted rashly despite my position as a sub-leader.

I do not expect to regain everyone's trust easily.

I would like to work hard from the beginning again to gain even the slightest recognition.

We are truly sorry that we have hurt the place we love so much.

Tsubaki Factory
Niinuma Kisora

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 21069.html

Akiyama Mao
This is Akiyama Mao of Tsubaki Factory.

The other day, a photo of Niinuma Kisora, Ono Mizuho, and myself appeared on the Internet, causing concern and inconvenience to many people.

I am really sorry.

There were people who were at the restaurant and took a commemorative photo, and I am very sorry that my lightheartedness led to their misunderstanding of my behavior.

We didn't talk at length in that place.
We are not acquaintances.

However, I deeply regret that I was thoughtless in causing your misunderstanding and making you feel sad.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to all of you who have always supported us and the members of Tsubaki Factory.

I am sure that my words are not a lie.
My past words are not lies.
I would like to work harder from now on so that everyone will believe me.

Please continue to support Tsubaki Factory.

Akiyama Mao

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 21676.html Mizuho

Ono Mizuho
We apologize for the concern that has been caused to many people by the photos taken with Me, Niinuma Kisora and Akiyama Mao that have appeared on the Internet.

The people pictured are friends of Kishimoto Yumeo's local junior friends who happened to be there, including Kishimoto, but have no personal relationship with them.

However, it is true that we have acted in a reckless manner.

I believe that my behavior was a lack of awareness as a member of Tsubaki Factory / Hello Project.
I am very sorry.

We have caused a lot of inconvenience to the members and people around us by our thoughtless actions.

I am so sorry for betraying those who support me and Tsubaki Factory and Hello Project.
I know some of you were disappointed.
I accept all the words of scolding.

I know it will not be easy to regain the trust of all of you. I will do my best to make you want to support us again through our daily activities.
I will do my best to make you want to support us again.

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 22240.html

Kishimoto Yumeno
This is Kishimoto Yumeno.

The other day, an image of Niinuma, Ono, and Akiyama appeared on the Internet, causing concern to many people.

I had arranged to meet a local junior girl that day and I was there.

The people in the picture also happened to be visiting and were friends of the junior member who was with me, so I didn't stop the members from talking and taking pictures.

It was a thoughtless idea, a friend of a friend who happened to meet that day.

I feel responsible for the worry and misunderstanding this has caused to many people.
I am sorry.

In this case, I have learned how little awareness I have of my senses.
I will look at myself once again and spend my days to change my behavior.

I know I am lacking in many areas, but I am not lying about the love and feelings that I am sending to all of you who support me in my live performances and other activities.
I hope you will continue to walk with me.

Kishimoto Yumeno

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 23198.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:44 am

It's outrageous that such a thing even needs to be cause for apology. It extra sucks that Kishimon had to be made to take responsibility as well, even though she wasn't in the photos.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Celedam » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:56 am

What kind of "friend" takes private photos of idols and then posts them online…?
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:15 pm

The week of my life I'm so busy I hardly have time to do anything online but check the updates and everything is happening.
I hope they don't get in too much trouble, like reduced screen time/lines in future songs, when they didn't really do anything and they're all adults anyway! Idols shouldn't have to be scared of everyone snapping pics of them to throw them under the bus.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Tsubaki Factory ♥

Postby Amped » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:26 pm

Well, it looks like the members have moved on from it. They quickly apologize and then immediately start talking about rehearsals today for their Spring concert tour next week. Seems singing and dancing their heart out really helps them forget about the negative stuff.

Niinuma Kisora
I had to update my blog late yesterday.
I apologize.

It is natural that there are many different opinions.
I know it is difficult to make everyone understand, but yesterday's blog is the truth.

To everyone who sent me warm messages.
Thank you so much.
I am saved by your words.

Please continue to support us in the future.

We've been rehearsing every day.
I'm exhausted.

But everyone is working very hard!

We are so grateful to the staff for preparing the food earlier than we did!

My routine is to get caffeine in the afternoon~.

I can't drink black coffee yet.
I'll have a latte.

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 04645.html

Yamagishi Riko
Good Afternoon everyone

This is Yamagishi Riko!

We are very sorry for the trouble and worry our members have caused you.

Tsubaki Factory is currently in the midst of rehearsals for its spring tour!

Everyone is working seriously hard to get back into the swing of things for the spring tour.

This is a live concert with 11 members after the graduation of Kiki's graduation.
This is an important concert.

I could hear the passion in everyone's voices, and I could feel how they were feeling.
I really want to release the rehearsal video!

Runo suddenly said, everyone, look, it's time to go! Let's do it!
She was so cute and soothing that it almost brought tears to my eyes. Everyone in the studio was laughing.

Thank you.

Runo saved me. I have to save the next one!

We are all fired up for the live,
I will show you the best Tsubaki!

Please wait for us!

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 97673.html

Kishimoto Yumeno is honest

Everyone, Thank you all for your varied opinions and words of encouragement.

Idols are supposed to bring courage and energy to the audience.
I often felt that I had to exceed the expectations of the viewers, but at the same time, I was worried that I was not such a wonderful person,
I feel much better now that I can honestly tell the truth.

However, I am an idol!
Of course we will try to be wonderful human beings!
If you don't mind, please keep watching.

I think the time to be confident in yourself is when you are on stage with your music.

Spring Tour
Hope to see many of you there!

Today's lunch was delicious.

Tomorrow, I will try my hardest.

Well, then.

See you tomorrow!

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 83367.html

Ono Mizuho

Good evening.

My name is Ono Mizuho.

Thank you for reading my blog yesterday.

It is all about the thoughtlessness that led to the wrong action.

I regret that we should not have been in the picture and that we should have thought about where we would spend our time with the members.

I am sorry to have caused you all this worry.

I'm sorry I did something that didn't allow you to say you support me with all your heart. I should have put a smile on your face, but I made you sad. I am really, really sorry.

Thank you for all the kind words.

I know that is not all,

Please let me do my best in my favorite Tsubaki Factory.

From now on, 

I will live my personal life as if I can cut out any part of it.

I want to be the kind of person who can proudly say, "I support you."

I hope you are watching over us.

I have received a lot of warmth from all the members. I am not to be pitied. I will work harder than the others around me. I must do my best. I will do my best with sincerity.

I will do my best!

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 82754.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby KakureW » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:34 pm

Amped wrote:Tsubaki Factory members have to apologize about photos surfacing on the internets of them hanging out with Kishimoto Yumeno's acquaintances (Kishimoto's girl acquaintance from school brought some of her own friends. I assume they were her gay friends because these photos were taken at a gay bar). These were posted up without their permission. No confirmation if they were drinking at the gay bar.
https://i.imgur.com/JqPryp6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SCQHPPS.jpg

Looking at the H!P summary sites, it seems most Japanese fans think that UFP shouldn't even have bothered with making the girls apologize because it seems like much ado about nothing. But many also think that while they believe their explanation and that there was no need for apologies in the first place, the girls should be more careful going forward, because there is always a risk of bad faith actors doing stuff that ultimately the members and the group will have to answer for. In this case, most fans agree that the person who leaked the photos is to blame, although there is a possibility that it was a careless mistake.

Zunu wrote:It's outrageous that such a thing even needs to be cause for apology. It extra sucks that Kishimon had to be made to take responsibility as well, even though she wasn't in the photos.

Japanese fans believe that Kishimon was made to apologize because: a) It was her plan, and so she should shoulder some responsibility that this happened even though she isn't in the photos (nor is it her fault that the photos got leaked for that matter), and b) Kishimon has an extremely clean (trustworthy) image with the wotas, and her explanation is more likely to be accepted by the wotas because hardly anyone thinks someone as serious and hard-working as Kishimon would lie about these things.

On a slightly light-hearted note, some fans were having fun saying that Tanimoto not being involved means she is the one who turns out to be the most reliable in Tsubaki. The joke is that Tanimoto (and Uemura Akari in J=J) were seen as the most likely to cause a scandal due to their image of being a wild-natured, but turned out to be the most stable with zero scandals or controversies.
KakureW
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Shimakura Rika

Postby Starra » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:06 am

Man, the Tsubaki thing is shitty. Even if they were with boyfriends, why does it matter? Also, I hope they cut out the person who leaked the photos from their lives, because that's a huge betrayal of trust regardless of anything else.

===

On a more positive note... My H!P database is still in the works (and will be forever), but I've actually been working on the website for it! I can't code so I'm using something with templates so that I can fetch data directly from the database itself (I'm not doing it manually, fuck that!) and injecting some custom coding into it where needed, so it's pretty basic, but I'm happy with how it's turning out so far.

I've done pages for the members, songs, and releases, but I still have a looooooot more to fill out. And I'm probably gonna fiddle with the design a bit. Ideally I'd love to use 5 columns per row instead of 4, since I think 5 would look better, but even playing around in Chrome's console features, I can't seem to figure out how to make the change on the site itself. But oh well.

中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Zunu » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:52 am

That's looking really good so far, Sutala-.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Starra » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:01 pm

Zunu wrote:That's looking really good so far, Sutala-.

Thank you! :heart: It's still a long way from being done, and like I said, I do want to play around with layouts a bit more too. Hopefully I'll have it up and running at some point in the near future, even if it's not complete.

I currently have most things (except media stuff, I'm saving that for last) done up until February 2008. Thankfully it's a lot easier to find info in English from, like, 2010 onwards, so I'm not too fussed about more modern stuff.

Also... In case anyone cares, I'm now up to 22,682 records. Yaay.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Amped » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:28 pm

Amped wrote:Up-front seems to have got a new office building in Takanawa in a quiet residential area.

Here is a report from someone who went to check it out the new space :
The location is just between Shinagawa Station and Takanawadai Station on the Asakusa Line. It is in a less crowded area with very few pedestrians on the street. It has a unique and stylish mesh design on the upper floors. There is planted wall on the side with Upfront's name already engraved on it. There is a neon sign which says "Music Factory". The entrance near the neon sign looks like a kitchen door, so it is unlikely to be used as an event space. The land next to it, there is construction going on for new apartments.

It a small building, so they might be using it a recording studio.

This company called "Nihon Onkyo Engineering" was hired to design and build Upfront's new recording studio and lesson studio. You may have seen it on Upcoming and OMAKE Channel videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6TBdQxu4w

A two-story company building with a studio area for internal use and an office area was newly built, and our company was responsible for the design and construction of a recording studio equipped with two lesson studios, a control room, and a recording booth. As for the sound insulation performance, which was a concern due to the adjoining housing complexes, each room has a completely floating structure and the sound insulation layer is made stronger. In addition, in the lesson studio, the diffusion ribs, wall shape, and arrangement of sound-absorbing materials are devised to create a comfortable sound field with no acoustic disturbance, and in the recording studio, a columnar diffuser is installed to prevent sound scattering. I was able to create a sound field with a clean impression.

customer's voice
This time, we asked for the construction of a recording studio and a lesson studio. In the recording studio, just setting up the speakers roughly and playing them unadjusted, they already sounded great. After that, after adjustments with Nippon Onkyo, I feel that I was able to obtain the best sound space in my experience so far. I am very satisfied with the rehearsal studio, which also has excellent acoustic material characteristics. In addition, the idea of achieving both sound insulation and storage is wonderful, and it is popular with users in terms of usability.
From the beginning of the project, we had to change the schedule and design repeatedly for our own reasons, but they responded flexibly and quickly. I think we were able to create a wonderful facility that combines functionality and design. Thank you very much for this time.

https://www.noe.co.jp/technology/55/55news9.html

Okubo Kaoru with Tsunoda Takanori in the recording studio
https://twitter.com/KaoruOkuboMusic/sta ... 5051395072
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project