H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:09 am

Morning Musume. '22 Kaga Kaede's 23rd Birthday (11/30) event at Katsushika Symphony Hills Mozart Hall 11.21.22 (Her last birthday event)

MC Suzuki Keita

Opening Talk :
~ Kaga talked about her outfit. "When I was thinking about it, Dambara Ruru was next to me and I asked her what would look good on me, and she said she wanted me to wear a long coat and long boots, so I took her at her word." She also said that Dambara was there when she was thinking about the setlist too, so she used her advice as a reference.
~ Kaga looks at the audience here and notices that everyone is holding roses. "I'm holding a rose in the photo goods, so it's like we're all together, isn't it? I guess we're like a team."

~ The most memorable birthday events so far have been when I came up with my own riddles. It was a lot of work to make it, and it was fun until I thought of the problem, but I couldn't use a computer to make the shapes, so I had to draw them by hand, and my ruler with my favorite character on it turned black." During the rehearsal period for the Autumn tour, Kaga said she had to stay for two hours to work on it, and she was so happy to see it come to fruition. "I asked the people who were there if they were able to solve it, and they told me that it was about half and half, and that it was of a moderate difficulty level."

- MC Suzuki Keita enters.
~ He asked how Kaga was feeling now, and Kaga said "I'm not nervous." Then Kaga-san asked, "Do you remember when you laughed so much at the first birthday event?" He said that at that time he was simply having a good time, but that he has finally calmed down now.
~ "Kaedii gets teased rather a lot at FC events, right?" said Keita.
Kaga said that she doesn't mind being teased, and that she enjoys both teasing and being teased.
Keita said that he is on the edge of his seat, and that he does what he does because he thinks it makes the members happy.
- VTR Birthday message from Yajima Maimi. She wished Kaga-chan a happy 23rd birthday and recalled that Kaga-chan had accompanied C-ute at all their concerts and when she joined Morning Musume, everyone at C-ute was so happy. She recalls some more memories of Kaga. She was a strong leader of the trainees and how she helped C-ute at their concerts when she was asked to organize the group. Maimi also gave her encouragement to Kaga, saying that she would do her best to support her in her new path after her graduation. The VTR ended with Maimi singing a birthday song and telling the audience to have dinner again.
~ After the VTR, Kaga said "Before I share my thoughts, I would like to say congratulations on your marriage!" to which the audience applauded.
~ Kaga looks back on the time when he was accompanying C-ute concerts. At one time, a C-ute MC was going on too long, and the staff was worried about sending the trainees out, so they decided to have Kaga go and tell them.

- "I asked Morning Musume '22! Kaga Kaede Quiz" corner : The members of Morning Musume. '22 were asked to answer a questionnaire about Kaga Kaede, and the quiz was given to Kaga to guess the answers.
Q1. : Fukumura Mizuki "I want you to see this kind of Kaga Kaede! What is Kaede Kaga's new appeal point?" She got a hint answered correctly, "The face she makes when she is told there is chocolate." According to Fukumura, Kaga immediately follows her and goes "ehehehaha", to which she agrees and gets up from her chair in 0.5 seconds.
Q2. : Ikuta Erina "What is Kaga's habit that only I, Ikuta Erina, knows!?" The correct answer, which she couldn't get even with a hint, is "She always claps her hands four times when she smiles." When Kaga saw the answer, she said, "That's a lie!," but explained that she does clap her hands when she smiles.
Q3. : Ishida Ayumi "What kind of relationship do I, Ishida Ayumi, have with Kaga Kaede!?" The correct answer was "Master-disciple relationship :cool: fufufu" Ayumi commented that although they like the same dance style, they are different and interesting. Kaga explained that even when they think of dances together, they often have different points of view and do not always agree, and that they have different tastes in dance, different ways of capturing sounds, and different dances that they think are cool.
Q4. : Oda Sakura "Actually... what is an unexpected aspect of Kaga Kaede?" The correct answer is, "The part where she's getting all giddy over Mei's cuteness!" Kaga says this is correct. No matter what she says, she's funny and doesn't hide it, and she tells everyone she's like that.
Q5. : Haga Akane "Favorite part of Kaga Kaede that I thought about but couldn't say - Maniac Edition" The correct answer is "the handwriting!!!!" According to Haga's comment, when she received a letter on her birthday, she said he liked it very much because of her beautiful handwriting. She also said that she was once complimented on her handwriting, and when she wrote something about transportation expenses at work, Kitagawa saw it and told her she liked it.
Q6. : Nonaka Miki "Favorite part of Kaga Kaede that I thought about but couldn't say - Maniac Edition" The correct answer is "the way she says yes (Hai)." According to Nonaka's comment, she likes to say "hai" like between "ha" and "e", so "Haa~ii" Kaga, who heard this and tried it out, said, "Haa~ii" and then Kaga realized that this is how she says it.
Q7. : Makino Maria "Favorite part of Kaga Kaede that I thought about but couldn't say - Maniac Edition" The correct answer was "shoulder" after a hint that it was a part of her body. Makino commented that putting her hand on Kaede's shoulder is a power spot and makes her feel very safe, to which Kaga responded that she might be tired at the moment she puts her hand on her shoulder.
Q8. : Kitagawa Rio "Please give me Kaga-san's personal ____ so that I don't forget about Kaede Kaga-san forever." Kaga was "scared, scared, scared" when she saw the question. The correct answer to the question, "What personal item does Kitagawa-san want from Kaga-san?" The correct answer to the question, "A smartphone stand."
Kaga : "I was told. She said it looks easy to use."
Keita : "Kitagawa said that if she uses it, she will become a good dancer like Kaga-san"
Kaga : "That's totally different. I won't give it to you! Buy it" LOL
Q9. : Okamura Homare "Please give me Kaga-san's personal ____ so that I don't forget about Kaede Kaga-san forever." Kaga laughs when she hears Okamura's comment hint, "Because it looks like the fruits of my labor are soaked in." After receiving another hint, Kaga answered correctly, "Shoes," and said she had some unused shoes that he might give away.
Q10. : Yamazaki Mei "Please give me Kaga-san's personal ____ so that I don't forget about Kaede Kaga-san forever." The correct answer was, "Please give me some of the delicious chocolate you eat for snacks." When Yamazaki commented that she would like to eat it so that she can perform like Kaga-san, Kaga said, "Not necessarily, but I'll buy it for you."
Q11. : Sakurai Rio "Please give me Kaga-san's personal ____ so that I don't forget about Kaede Kaga-san forever." The correct answer is "Give me clothes please!" Sakurai-san commented that she would like to have it because her taste in personal clothing is exactly like hers.
Kaga : "I'll totally give it to you."
Keita : "Now Kitagawa can't get it. LOL"
Q12. : Yokoyama Reina "Only I know! What are Kaga Kaede's quirks?" When Keita gave her a hint that she has a habit of saying things, Kaga answered "Yabba", "Kusa", and "I don't know but". When Keita gave another hint he said "Hey~", Kaga answered "Hey, listen to me", the correct answer. Yokoyama said that it's okay because she has been using it even when it's just the two of them and she listens to her. Kaga was asking if she would listen to her by saying "It's not important" and "Hey, listen" as a set, so I understood that she meant she was ready to talk about anything.

That's all for the quiz, and we've also received a message from Makino, who introduced her, "Now, get over there and show us your full strength 'Kaedii ♡LOVE Rin desu'!" Kaga was about to leave when she heard this. Keita-san stopped her, and she said "Kaedii ♡LOVE Rin desu'!"

at the end, Kaga said that the music video for "Swing Swing Paradise" will be released on November 30th, her real birthday, at 9pm.

1st event
VTR Birthday message from Suzuki Airi

Live corner :
1. Dokki Doki! Love Mail (Matsuura)
2. Never Never Surrender (Juice=Juice)
3. Oshare! (Matsuura)
- MC
4. Kanousei no Concerto (Tsubaki Factory)
5. Hitorijime Shitakatta Dake na no ni (C-ute)
6. Mon Amour (Juice=Juice)
- MC
7. Ashita Tenki ni Naare (Kobushi Factory)
Encore
8. Kaede (Spitz)

2nd event
VTR Birthday message from Yajima Maimi
same setlist

https://twitter.com/MorningMusumeMg/sta ... 9988461570

https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12775661547.html

https://ameblo.jp/keita-suzuki-official ... 35119.html

DJ KOO and Kaede

Kaede and BEYOOOOONDS

DJ KOO and BEYOOOOONDS

After the event, everyone got a message postcard present.

Flower stands
Last edited by Amped on Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:06 am

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Juice=Juice CONCERT TOUR ~final: nouvelle vague~ has been booked for November 29th @ Nippon Budokan
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... d9e9b529e2

It is announced that ANGERME's tour final "ANGERME concert 2022 autumn final ANGEL SMILE" will be held on November 30th @ Nippon Budokan.
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=20162
https://twitter.com/angerme_upfront/sta ... 4219335681

Both Budokan concerts on 11/29 and 11/30 will be broadcasted live on TV Asahi Channel 1
http://www.helloproject.com/news/15231/
https://twitter.com/tvasahi_cs/status/1 ... 4386824193

Promotion

Big ad poster display spotted at the Shibuya Station exit on the Fukutoshin line where SKYPerfecTV is promoting the live broadcast for both "Juice=Juice CONCERT TOUR ~final: nouvelle vague~" and "ANGERME concert 2022 autumn final ANGEL SMILE" Budokan concerts on TV Asahi Channel 1
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:22 am

Today was Tsubaki Factory's CONCERT TOUR ~Fomalhaut~ tour final in Aichi. Each Tsubaki Factory member wrote a paragraph summarizing their thoughts on the Autumn tour.

click to see their posts
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:33 pm

Juice=Juice's newest members talk about the end (not counting Nov 29 at Nippon Budokan) of their first tour…

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClOWldMraMa/
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:56 pm

Amped wrote:Notice about OCHA NORMA's First Live Tour

Thank you for your continued support of OCHA NORMA and Hello Project.

We have recently announced that OCHA NORMA Tsutsui Roko tested positive for an antigen test and as a result of the diagnosis, she has been confirmed positive for corona.
Because of the close contacts, Saito Madoka, Yonemura Kirara, Tashiro Sumire, and Nakayama Natsume tested positive for corona via PCR tests.

Therefore, the very first day of OCHA NORMA's First Live Tour 2022 ~Start Dash!~ at Shinjuku ReNY (Tokyo) on November 19th~20th is cancelled.

In addition, the following are those who were absent from activities and named as close contacts :
Hiromoto Ruli, Ishiguri Kanami, Kubota Nanami, Nishizaki Miku, and Kitahara Momo had no change in their physical condition since then, and their antigen tests have come back negative, so they will be returning to their activities from today.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15330/

OCHA NORMA's first day of their live tour will be on November 26th in Aichi instead.

Update Notice about OCHA NORMA

The following OCHA NORMA members, Saito Madoka, Yonemura Kirara, Nakayama Natsume, and Tsutsui Roko have completed their standby treatment period. The results of their antigen tests were negative, so they will resume activities.

Tashiro Sumire has completed the standby treatment period and her antigen test result was negative, and she is on the way to recovery. However, we have decided that it is better to wait for a while for her physical condition and strength to recover, so we will take the following measures for the following performances and events.

Tashiro Sumire will be absent at : OCHA NORMA's First Live Tour 2022 ~Start Dash!~ on November 26th in Aichi and November 27th in Osaka.

Postponed : OCHA NORMA Yonemura Kirara and Tashiro Sumire internet signing event on November 24th (Today), and WithLIVE online talk session event on November 25th.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15360/

OCHA NORMA said they really wanted to start the first tour together as 10 members. They have no choice but to start without Tashiro Sumire.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:21 pm

OCHA NORMA will participate in a "HADO Grand Battle" event on December 6th. OCHA NORMA will be playing an official AR sport where you can do Street Fighter Hadoken fireballs at each other.

Members of OCHA NORMA will be divided into teams and battle it out in the AR sport HADO!
A sports variety event with audience participation and a live performance will be held!
Which team will win?
Aim for the victory with your guess!

Tuesday, December 6th, 2022
18:30 Registration opens
19:00 Event begins
Venue : HADO ARENA Odaiba
After the HADO match, a live performance will be held exclusively at the venue!

How to Cheer
This event will allow you to cheer on your team members via the app "Wow Live" and thereby enhance their skills to be used in HADO matches!
Please download "Wow Live" from the following URL and cheer for your team members.
There will be no video streaming on Wow Live.

What is HADO?
A new generation sport using augmented reality (AR) technology.
By wearing a head-mounted display on the head and arm sensors on the arms, players can release magical energy balls and shields.
The players are divided into teams and compete against each other by scoring points in an 80-second match. The HADO series currently has 108 locations in 39 countries around the world, including Asia, North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, with a total of more than 2.1 million people having experienced the game.

A new program called "HADO de Night"
This event with OCHA NORMA will be featured in BS-Fuji's new program "HADO de Night" (Sunday 12:30am~).

The rules of HADO

https://hado-official.com/news/5676/
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... a59de2214f

HADO Arena in Odaiba opened in April 2022
https://hado-official.com/hado-arena/store/odaiba/

official site
https://hado-official.com/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:05 am

Tsubaki Factory Yamagishi Riko's 24th Birthday event at Hitotsubashi Hall (Tokyo) 11.24

MC as Asakura Kiki

1st event
- VTR : Before the show started, the screen showed a video of the Tsubaki members, and then Yamagishi appear and dressed in a maid's uniform. Asakura also appeared in the same outfit, and they became the two maids of "Chibaz no Yakata" (ちばーずの館 ; The House of Chibaz) and said tsundere lines and explained the contents of the event.

Yamagishi and Asakura, dressed as bears with ear catsuits, appeared on stage and performed :
1. Gamusha LIFE (C-ute) / with Asakura Kiki

- Opening :
~ "I turned 24 years old on November 24th." When asked who was the first one to send a birthday message, Yamagishi replied, "Kiki, you sent it at 00 minutes." Hearing that, Asakura said, "Yay! I'm so happy!" She explained that she was on standby and sent it at 00:00.
~ Yamagishi says she hasn't thought about what she wants for her birthday present. Yamagishi said she was wondering whether to give individual birthday presents or one expensive present to everyone in Tsubaki, and that she would choose the one present for everyone. Asakura has asked for a facial equipment before, but Yamagishi is thinking about getting speakers as well.
~ Asakura pointed out that Riko is always flustered but today she was not nervous, and Yamagishi said that she was not nervous and that she was more nervous 23 days ago or a week ago.
~ Asakura said that Riko's fans are kind to her, and Yamagishi said that Ami once told her that Riko's fans are kind to her.

- "RikoKiki ♡ Chibaz Memories Talk" corner : Talk by two people with a given theme.
~ Yamagishi said she remembers taking a picture of herself and Kiki making funny faces during the shooting of the music video for "Hitorijime," and Asakura said he remembers it.
After the surprise announcement that Sanako would be joining the group, Yamagishi said they took a picture together, and looking back on it cheered him up. Looking back at the photo of the two of them together cheered her up.
~ Asakura's memories of the two of them at Tsubaki are from the "Thank You Very Berry" stage play.
She was glad to be on the same side as her and thought that Riko's acting was stable and that she was one step ahead of her since she had been in the drama club since she was a trainee.
~ The next subject was "private time" and Yamagishi asked, "Do you remember the first time we went out to eat together?" Asakura answered correctly that it was at a restaurant specializing in cod roe pasta. Yamagishi says that they have been doing a lot of things together lately and that they are taking a lot of pictures, and Asakura says that she wants to take a lot of pictures since she is graduating. Yamagishi said that the things they wanted to do in their private time, such as cosplaying and going to theme parks, came true. Asakura says that during Halloween, they filmed a VTR of her dressed as a maid that was playing during the opening of the show, and she tried not to laugh as she pretended to be a maid, but she had to do it over and over again, and she also felt like she had to calm down and wonder what she was doing.
~ Here's the quiz: "What was the first present Yamagishi Riko gave to Asakura Kiki?" The two answered in a cue, but they couldn't agree on the answer. After confirmation, Yamagishi answered "pajamas," but Asakura has no recollection of receiving them. Asakura doesn't remember when she was an indie, but when she came to the first birthday event, she received a moisturizing lipstick, so that's probably the gift she received.

- "Chibazu Dogs ♡ Munekyun Line Showdown" corner : They were dressed as bears for various reasons, but since they since they had dogs, they had to say some heart-warming lines to each other.
~ Asakura said, "Ha ha ha ha, I want you to pet my belly." Yamagishi said, "Wan wan wan, I'll cry if you don't go home soon." The audience applauded, and they both won.

- "RikoRiko Lottery" corner : A signed calendar, a humidifier, a postcard and a Polaroid were given away to 10 people in total by drawing of seat numbers.
- "RikoRiko's Drawing Song Birthday Special" corner : Rikoriko's birthday event is known for its drawing songs, so this time they asked audience to try drawing on the postcards handed out at the entrance.
RikoRiko sang these two songs while the audience drew it :

Next up was Rikoriko's special live, but she had to leave to prepare for it, during which Asakura gave a small talk.

Dance Performance VTR : The video was a dance video of the songs that Yamagishiperformed at Solo Fest!
~ Ekizo na DISCO (Goto)
~ Aitai Aitai Aitai na (C-ute)

2. Adam to Eve no Dilemma (C-ute)
3. ESCAPE (Suzuki Airi)
MC
4. Hajimete wo Keikenchuu (Juice=Juice)
5. Tsuzuiteiku STORY (Symphonic Version feat. Miyamoto Karin [Juice=Juice])
MC
6. Start Line (Kobushi Factory) / with Asakura Kiki

2nd event
2. Jiriri Kiteru (Berryz Kobo)
4. Kimi no Suki na Hito (Suzuki Airi)

https://twitter.com/tsubakifac_uf/statu ... 0474116097

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 60916.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 51864.html

https://twitter.com/tsubakifac_uf/statu ... 6213273605
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:58 am

Selected concert performances on the official Up-Front Channel…

---

Oct 22 at Sendai Sunplaza

---

Oct 22 at Nagoya Citizens' Auditorium

---

Oct 23 at Morioka Civic Cultural Hall

---

Oct 23 at Nagoya Citizens' Auditorium

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:23 am

^ More…

---

Oct 29 at Kissei Bunka Hall

---

Oct 29 at NHK Osaka Hall

---

Oct 30 at Nagaoka Municipal Auditorium

---

Oct 30 at NHK Osaka Hall

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:39 am

The opening acts will be OCHA NORMA and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '22 for "Morning Musume. '22 25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT TOUR ~SINGIN' TO THE BEAT~ Kaga Kaede Graduation Special" at Budokan.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/15372/
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project