H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:36 pm

Juice=Juice new members Ishiyama Sakura and Endo Akari debut FC event 2022 at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL 11.10.22

MC Uemura Akari and Dambara Ruru

1st event
- Opening Talk : Four months have already passed since they joined the group, and they have already participated in the tour. Akari said, "When we go out on stage, Dambara goes out from the same direction, but she holds my hand to ease my tension. Meanwhile, Ruru said, "Kudo also goes out in the same direction, and Akari says calls out to her, 'Please do your best.' She has a unique way of words. Sakura said that she and Akari were also going in the same direction, and that when she looked at her beautiful face, she said "I feel like I'm in an art museum", just before she appeared on stage. Akari replied that she is not bothered by that.

- Juice One Question, One Answer corner
Q. What is your favorite number?
Ishiyama : "2". Because her birthday is February 22. (She was also introduced as the "Triple Peace Girl" in the announcement before the show started)
Endo : "4", because I was born in April.
Q. What is the third thing that makes you happy?
Ishiyama : Spacing out (1st eating, 2nd sleeping)
Endo : When I fall asleep twice.
Q. What percentage of your cuteness are you now?
Ishiyama : "2"
Endo : "1"
Q. If you can transform for just one day, what would it be?
Ishiyama : "Scarecrow"
Endo : "Doggie"
Q. What is your favorite non-Juice=Juice Hello Pro song?
Ishiyama : "Nana Korobi Yaoki" (ANGERME)
Endo : "Oyogenai Mermaid" (ANGERME)

- Juice Various Discovery Mini Game corner : This corner will help you get to know them better through three games.
~ The first one is "Grip strength measurement" in which participants are measured with their dominant hand and the opposite hand. During the measurement, the participants shout out "what I have conquered recently."
Dambara = 25kg, "moyashi!", she yelled that she conquered eating bean sprouts.
Uemura = 22kg, the first conquered thing she yelled was "Ebba's noisy talk!", but the grip strength meter was not working, and then second time she shouted "Tako's noisy talk! She realized afterwards that she had measured both times with her dominant hand.
Ishiyama = 17kg, she yelled "Melon Pan!", she said "When i was little, something kept me from eating melon pan, but recently, since I have been able to eat a variety of them, I gave it a try and "enjoyed" it. Akari said, "Last time, Ruru baked melon bread and distributed it to the members. Go make them again!"
Endo = 18 kg, she measured while shouting out "strawberries." She disliked strawberries when she was a child, but she came to be able to eat strawberries as a fruit, and recently she has been able to eat processed strawberries as well.

~ Pose Alignment : they align their poses according to the theme. The "older sisters team" of AkariRuru and the "younger team" of SakuRingo faced off. The result was a draw.

~ NG Word Talk :
The first theme for the older sisters team was "Shinkansen on the way home"; NG words were "sleeping" and "tough ice cream."
- Akari told a story about the other day, "Ruru was sitting in front of me and Risachi was sitting next to me. Ruru asked, 'Can I fold down my seat? I said, 'Okay,' and I allowed her to move her seat down." She dodged the NG word and cleared.
- The theme for the younger team was "bath," with three NG words: "bath salts," "45 degrees," and "half-bath."
- Sakura, who prefers showering, said, "Lately, I've been addicted to bath bombs," a near miss with "bath salts." When Akari said "I take a bath for about 40 minutes when I have a long time," Sakura said "That's way too long." When she asked if she had ever been to a hot spring with the members, Sakura replied, "Everyone is on the edge in so many ways." When Sakura learned the NG words, she asked, "Why are there three?
- For the younger team, there was one more question, and the subject was "Juice=Juice." The NG word was the names of all the members. They guessed "cute" and "cool" as the NG words. They successfully avoided the NG words while carefully using their words.

- Lottery gift

- Declaration of Determination : Both of them talked about positioning Juice=Juice as a "skilled group" and how they will continue to work hard.
~ Ishiyama Sakura said, "My gen mate (Arisawa Ichika) and my fellow Kenshuusei were chosen one after another, and there were times when I thought about quitting, but the words of my manager and family at that time supported me.
~ Endo Akari said, "I have been doing ballet for 9 years, but when things weren't going well, I happened to see an idol dancing happily on TV, and from that moment on, my goal was to become an idol." She said, "I failed an audition a year ago, but I was chosen as a member of Juice=Juice in my second audition try. It is said that in ballet, if you miss one day of lessons, you notice yourself, if you miss two days, your peers notice you, and if you miss three days, the audience notices you. I will continue to work hard and do my best in dancing and singing. Someday, I want people to say, 'It's great that Juice=Juice has joined Endo Akari."
The audience applauded their sincere determination.

Live corner
1. Hajimete wo Keikenchuu
2. Jouro
3. Are Kore Shitai!

2nd event
same setlist

goods photoshoot off-shot

https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 71699.html

https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 77063.html

https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 72541.html

https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 70860.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:47 am

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Juice=Juice CONCERT TOUR ~final: nouvelle vague~ has been booked for November 29th @ Nippon Budokan
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... d9e9b529e2

It is announced that ANGERME's tour final "ANGERME concert 2022 autumn final ANGEL SMILE" will be held on November 30th @ Nippon Budokan.
https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=20162
https://twitter.com/angerme_upfront/sta ... 4219335681

Both Budokan concerts on 11/29 and 11/30 will be broadcasted live on TV Asahi Channel 1
http://www.helloproject.com/news/15231/
https://twitter.com/tvasahi_cs/status/1 ... 4386824193

The opening act for Juice=Juice CONCERT TOUR ~final: nouvelle vague~ is OCHA NORMA
http://www.helloproject.com/news/15317/

The opening act for ANGERME concert 2022 autumn final ANGEL SMILE is Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '22
http://www.helloproject.com/news/15318/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 am

BEYOOOOONDS new Engeki Joshi-bu stage play "Beyosaiyu Kyuuden" (Beyosailles Palace ; Palais de Beyosailles) Opening Night @ Kokumin Kyosai Coop Hall / Space Zero 11.11.22 #ビヨ宮

Open to the media performance, press conference and lots of photos

Marie Antoinette enters a parallel world and becomes a modern idol and a member of the group BURBOOOOOONS.
https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000226700

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-chicatets ... 39504.html

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entr ... 41952.html

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:37 am

Hello! Project Year-End Party 2022 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ will be held at Nakano Sun Plaza on December 30th and 31st.

The group performing the main corner differs depending on each performance.

Cast : Morning Musume. '22, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS, OCHA NORMA, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '22, Hello Pro Kenshuusei

12/30
3:45pm - BEYOOOOONDS Premium
7pm - ANGERME Premium

12/31
12:30pm - Tsubaki Factory Premium
3:45pm - Juice=Juice Premium
7pm - Morning Musume. '22 Premium

https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=20497
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:48 am

ANGERME Takeuchi Akari's 25th Birthday (11/23) event at Katsushika Symphony Hills Mozart Hall 11.15.22

1st event
- Opening
1. Noctiluca (Juice=Juice)
2. Do it! Now (Morning Musume.)
3. Suki Kamo Shirenai (Kobushi Factory)
4. Kioku no Meiro (High-King)
MC
5. Toudai (Matsuura)
6. Potsuri to (Juice=Juice)
7. Hyoutenka (Miyamoto)
MC
8. Ai wa Marude Seidenki (C-ute)
9. Onegai Miwaku no Target (Melon Kinenbi)
10. Genki Pika Pika! (Morning Musume.)

2nd event
VTR Birthday message from Tsubaki Factory Fukuda Marine, and Miyamoto Karin
Same setlist

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry ... 97363.html

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12774704158.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:04 am

Notice about OCHA NORMA's First Live Tour

Thank you for your continued support of OCHA NORMA and Hello Project.

We have recently announced that OCHA NORMA Tsutsui Roko tested positive for an antigen test and as a result of the diagnosis, she has been confirmed positive for corona.
Because of the close contacts, Saito Madoka, Yonemura Kirara, Tashiro Sumire, and Nakayama Natsume tested positive for corona via PCR tests.

Therefore, the very first day of OCHA NORMA's First Live Tour 2022 ~Start Dash!~ at Shinjuku ReNY (Tokyo) on November 19th~20th is cancelled.

Up Up Girls (2) x OCHA NORMA two-man live performance on November 21st at Spotify O-West is postponed.

In addition, the following are those who were absent from activities and named as close contacts :
Hiromoto Ruli, Ishiguri Kanami, Kubota Nanami, Nishizaki Miku, and Kitahara Momo had no change in their physical condition since then, and their antigen tests have come back negative, so they will be returning to their activities from today.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15330/

OCHA NORMA's first day of their live tour will be on November 26th in Aichi instead.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:20 pm

Tsubaki Factory Tanimoto Ami's 23rd Birthday event at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL 11.16.22

MC is Niinuma Kisora

Ami wore a Kimono

Opening Talk :
~ Tanimoto greeted the audience, and then said if she had to make a resolution for this year as she turned 23 years old, it would be to "laugh happily every day. Laughing is the best, so I hope I can live my life laughing without thinking too deeply."
~ Tanimoto then talked about her Kimono. "The kimono was made so cute and the obi was so fluffy, and the dresser was a cute lady just like me, so I'm going to do my best on stage with her cute power."
~ Niinuma also wore a kimono to match Tanimoto. She pointed out that she had matching clothes and that he and Ami-chan had a tradition of wearing matching clothes when they worked together. "You usually get mad at me if I don't wear it, but that's the way it is."

- VTR Birthday message from OCHA NORMA Yonemura Kirara

- Ami x Kiso "Storytime" corner : The two of them in kimonos talked about a theme they drew from a box in a Japanese-style set.
~ What is your favorite thing about yourself?
The two were troubled by the question, but Niinuma answered that what they have in common is their "pacifism". "I don't know if it's a good thing, but I don't get angry, and I like to be friendly," she explained.
~ If you could call on myself 10 years ago...
Niinuma : "Enjoy your school life..."
Tanimoto : "That's about it. Make lots of friends."
~ What season is the best season for kimonos?
Niinuma : "Not summer".
Tanimoto : "Autumn".
Niinuma : "It's the season of autumn leaves"
Niinuma wants to go to Kyoto because of its beautiful autumn leaves
~ What gestures do you think are cute?
Niinuma : "It's different from a man's point of view and a woman's point of view, isn't it?
Tanimoto : "Like the girl who comes running to the meeting place."
Niinuma : "Sorry to keep you waiting." I'm the type who arrives early.
Tanimoto: "I'm the type that makes them wait with dignity."

- Study Session ~Ami x Kiso Challenge~ corner : In this corner, there are quizzes for beginners, intermediate, and advanced levels, each with a different number of points. They cleared the quiz and won the prizes.

- Ami x Kiso "5, 7, 5" (syllable verse ; haiku, senryu poem) corner. The winners of the Ami x Kiso Prize will receive a signed Polaroid.

1st event
1. Aenai Negai Nichiyoubi (Fujimoto)
2. Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan (S/mileage)
3. Ame no Naka no Kuchibue (Juice=Juice)
4. Potsuri to (Juice=Juice)
5. dearest. (Matsuura)

2nd event
same setlist

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 64362.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 63373.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:58 am

Morning Musume. '22 new member Sakurai Rio's 17th birthday (11/11) event at Yokohama LANDMARK HALL 11.17.22

Nonaka Miki is MC

Opening Talk :
~ "I turned 17 last Friday, so when I look back on my 16th year, it was a year filled with so many things and that I have grown in many aspects. I've become brighter since joining the group, and I want to continue to find my good points."
~ Sakurai said that on the Autumn tour, she has a lot to learn. The hall tour will end after 4 more shows, and rehearsals for Kaga's graduation performance at the Nippon Budokan on December 10th are about to begin. She is nervous and excited because she did not expect to be at her first Nippon Budokan so soon, and she hopes to send Kaga-san off in a good way.
~ MC Nonaka Miki was called in and appeared singing Happy Birthday to Rio with her exquisite English pronunciation. Sakurai said that even before she joined Morning Musume, she had been wished a happy birthday by people she didn't talk to at school because it was November 11th and easy to remember. And this year, she had so many people say happy birthday, so it was a happy day for her .

- "Rairii" Birthday Photo gallery :
~ She talked about the photos taken when she was a child. The first photo was taken when he was about 6 months old. She was told she was a big baby when she was born, weighing 3030 grams. When her younger brother was born, she played with him by rocking him on the bouncer.
~ The second photo is a picture of her with a tennis racket when she was about 4 years old. She says that she took tennis lessons from the age of 4 until the 3rd or 4th grade of elementary school when she started playing. Nonaka asked her how many things she had learned, Sakurai said that her parents let her do whatever she wanted to do, and showed her the tennis form.
~ The third photo is of him in ski clothes around age 5. She has a smug face in this. She went skiing with her family every winter, but she also liked eating dinner on the way there.
~ The fourth picture is of her holding her newborn baby brother, who is six years younger than her, and Sakurai says she was the kind of big sister who wanted to take care of him.
~ The fifth one is a picture of Shichi-Go-San ceremony. I was in a good mood when I wore my mother's kimono and had my hair in Japanese style with hair ornaments and make-up done, and I was excited to have my eyelashes lifted for the first time.

Sakurai: "I like skiing." (word pun Suki and Ski)
Nonaka: "Just because I like it."

- "Rairii" Q&A corner 1st Half
~ What is your strong point? "I am always cheerful. I'm not negative, I'm positive, and I forget about it after I go to bed, so even if something happens, I can still be cheerful the next day." Nonaka also feels that Sakurai has a positive mindset, and says that she respects her even though they are not the same age.
~ What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? "Apply eye drops. She says that she is really weak in the morning and wants to be strong because she is a Morning Musume member, so she puts some eye drops on her dry eyes to make them stronger, but when Nonaka hears this, she says that she might not have the courage to put eye drops right after waking up and praises Sakurai for being "aggressive."

~ What do you put on toast? "Honey. I tend to keep breakfast simple and eat ready-made bread like brown sugar bread instead of baking it, but on days when I have time, I make toast and spread honey or butter on it." Nonaka puts butter or natto on her toast.

~ What has gotten you excited recently? "My birthday. I received messages from many people, and I also received an outfit as a present, so I'm excited about to wear it." Nonaka says "Sakurai loves clothes and wants everyone to see her personal wear. The other day, she showed me a fashion item she was thinking about buying, and I thought it was amazing. Nonaka would like to setup a "wear" campaign for her, and that #RairiFashion could be created."

~ If you could use only one magic trick, what would it be? "I want to move in an instant. I thought it would be easier if I could move around, but since I can talk and be with the members most when I'm moving around, I changed my mind and decided I didn't need it."

- "Rairii" Q&A corner 2nd Half
~ If you could transform into anything for one day, what would it be? A cat. She has been allowed to do many things since she joined the group and has not had time to look back on it carefully, so she would like to become a cat and look back at it.
~ What is your favorite amusement park attraction? Roller coaster. Sakurai says she loves roller coasters, and she also likes the ones where you sit and spin around in circles, and she likes feeling the wind. As for Nonaka, she is very scared of roller coasters, so she describes Sakurai as "genki."
~ What word do you have a habit of saying? "I like to say, "I feel like.." (Te na kanji de). My manager once told me that it makes me sound like a high school student. When I explained that when I couldn't say something clearly, I would say, "I'm feeling tired...," and give it 70%.
~ What is your idol? It's the food for life. Sakurai says that because there were idols, and because idols existed, it is a big part of being an idol and being able to live and work as an idol.
"I think that idols are the food for life, and I want to be the food for everyone,"
~ Let's shout out how you feel now without using a microphone. "Thank you for your hard work, everyone. I'm ERAIRIE!" (Erai + Rairi)

- "Rairii" Donna ko de SHOW (What kind of girl is "Rairi"?) : This is to see what kind of girl Sakurai-san is through mini games.
~ Acchi Muite Hoi! : Sakurai Rio vs. Nonaka Miki
~ MuneKyun~ Tongue Twisters : The winner was decided by the audience's applause to see who could say the quick words better.
~ Nonaka Miki x Sakurai Rio Quiz : The participants were asked to choose two questions about themselves.

- "Declaration of Determination" corner : Sakurai Rio says that since joining the group, she has been very fulfilled and although she didn't like her smiling face, she has gained confidence and although the pressure of being alone, she has many allies and to repay them all, she wants to become a great idol and see many sights.

1st event
- VTR Birthday message from ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe

live corner
1. Hajimete no Happy Birthday! (Country Musume. ni Ishikawa)
MC
2. Lemon iro to Milk Tea (Morning Musume.)
MC
3. Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~ / Sakurai Rio with Nonaka Miki

Ending Talk : Nonaka says she learned a new side of Rairi and that she is more active than she thought. Although they became good friends, Nonaka looking forward to getting to know her even better and taking part in various activities, and that she was happy to be invited to host her first birthday event. Sakurai said that it was a lot of fun and that she was happy to be able to sing the songs she wanted to sing and to be able to speak in front of everyone, and that she was glad that people could come on a Thursday weekday at such a time and enjoy the show. She was already thinking about next year's birthday event.
Sakurai said that she was very happy to receive gifts from the members for her birthday and that she had a lot of clothes. "I hope to publish my fashion someday, and I will do my best so that people will get to know me better."

2nd event
same setlist

video message after : Nonaka gave her a birthday present, which is this new pink outfit she is wearing

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume16ki/ent ... 26044.html

https://instagram.com/p/ClEJu1iJeYH/

https://instagram.com/p/ClEEDVyS8gV/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:45 pm

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '22 CONCERT TOUR ~Never Been Better! Encore~ (Hello! Project 2022 Summer CITY CIRCUIT final @ Nakano Sun Plaza 8.28.22) on Blu-ray, release is December 21st.

Disc 1 : Photo booklet
Disc 2 : ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2022 performance
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPXE-5219/

Morning Musume. '22 CONCERT TOUR ~Never Been Better! Encore~ Blu-ray
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:38 am

Notice about Tsubaki Factory Kasai Yuumi

Tsubaki Factory Kasai Yuumi had symptoms of sore throat and headache on the night of November 18th, and as a result of PCR test taken on November 19th, it is confirmed that she tested positive for corona.

She will not perform at the "Tsubaki Factory CONCERT TOUR ~Fomalhaut~" on 11/20 (Saitama) and 11/23 (Aichi). There were no members or staff to be considered as close contacts or changes in their conditions.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15346/
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project