The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Moh » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:33 pm

There's certainly something most of Tsubaki Factory's single covers have in common. :lol:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Also, I keep forgetting that Just Try! and Junjou cm even exist. :fear:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:59 am

Yesterday on the popular late night variety Fuji TV show "TOKIO-Kakeru", Araki Yuko (She's a Hello! Pro "Daredemo Daisuki" wota ; means she loves any H!P member) was a guest on the show.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV18Y4y1g7HQ

Part 1 - Araki Yuko talks about her love for Hello! Project

Araki Yuko hosts a quiz corner called "Quiz Hello! Pro Daisuki!", But first introduces each current Hello! Project group and the members to help the panelists understand Hello! Pro better before she quizzes them. Isn't she so awesome?

Ending : She then jokes to everyone that she will host a sequel Hello! Pro quiz. :lol:

She made them pose like Hello! Pro
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:36 pm

H!P Fan and Actress Araki Yuko has her own new TV show premiering on MBS channel titled "Araki Yuko no jalan jalan ~Araki Aruraki~ on June 22nd @ 1:29am. Basically, they are making a TV version of her Youtube channel (same title) content, which is her having a private road trip with her best friend to all 47 prefectures.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG5VaO ... amw/videos

The first episode she and her best friend go on a gourmet adventure road trip for the first time and Morning Musume. '22 Ishida Ayumi and Oda Sakura are her first guests.

In her most recent upload, she and her best friend uploaded a video of her talking about her love for Morning Musume and Hello Pro. It was filmed in March 2021.

They posted this video right after her appearance on TOKIO Kakeru about Hello Pro.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:46 pm

A president who runs a bunch of ryokan inns at the Kaga Onsen in Kaga City, Ishikawa Prefecture is in a scandal where he illegally took money to pay his employees and is accused of fraud, his name is Yorozuya Kanko. The tabloid used a picture of him and Kaga Kaede, Nakayama Natsume from last year.
https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/d75e6 ... ac75eb4a61
https://japan.postsen.com/news/amp/6843
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:02 pm

Dekami-chan, who transferred to Upfront's Partner company Y-UM Entertainment (Up Up Girls, Up Up Girls (2), Wada Ayaka, Kikkawa You, Tsuji Nozomi etc.), was on Yaguchi Mari's Kayou The NIGHT yesterday.

Dekami-chan went to the Morning Musume. '222 concert and loves Chii-chan.

Yaguchi and Dekami-chan were discussing Upfront. According to them, the Upfront-affiliated talents are paid on a salary basis and are covered by the company's social insurance and employee pension plan.

Dekami-chan "Upfront has a ridiculously awesome benefits package, and the social insurance paper is ridiculously thick."

Dekami-chan is glad she got into Upfront.

Thank you very much.
It's amicable! We talked about a lot of things!
I have nothing but gratitude for both my previous and current office!
Life is wonderful!
I was also happy to sing "I WISH" with Suda-san and Kosho.
Thanks for the tweets!
Next time I'll invite Yaguchi-san too! LOL!
Maybe I'll invite Okano-san too!
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:41 am

Yamazaki Aoi, a young singer / songwriter for H!P was interviewed about writing songs for idols and Hello! Pro.
https://natalie.mu/music/column/482643
https://natalie.mu/music/column/482643/page/2

In the interview she revealed some H!P songs were actually written for other H!P groups in mind recently

After three years, ANGERME's "Hade ni Yacchai na!" has been released to the world.

-- I'd like to hear about specific songs. Most recently, ANGERME's "Hade ni Yacchai na!" was released in May. How did you work on that song?

Yamazaki : That song was submitted quite some time ago. It was about the time before Corona.

-- Did you write it for ANGERME at that time?

Yamazaki : Nah, I just wrote it anyway.

-- I see, So that's how you submit it.

Yamazaki : Yes. I wrote that song simply out of the tension I felt when I saw them perform live. I think it was at a Juice=Juice concert, and it was really cool to see them singing while walking on stage. I wanted to write a song with an invincible A-melody that would make you feel excited when they walk on stage singing like a runway.

-- In such a case, do you write single-mindedly while the tension remains high?

Yamazaki : That's exactly what I'm doing, writing with my penlight waving in the air (laughs)

-- But as a result, the song was not released to the world for almost three years.

Yamazaki : That's right. After the corona hit, Hello Pro's live performances became more ballad-centered.

-- It's like it didn't match the world at the time

Yamazaki : I think that was probably one of the reasons.

-- The songs that get me grooving again are finally being released these days.

-- It's true that during corona, quieter songs were given priority, like Juice=Juice's "Ganbare naiyo"

Yamazaki : That song is a ballad I wrote for corona. I was only in charge of the lyrics.

-- Of course, I think it is a coincidence, but "Ganbare naiyo" and Tsubaki Factory's "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki" make me think of the members who left the group.

-- I can only hear "Ganbare naiyo" that way (laughs)

Yamazaki : I had no idea about the graduation. Like the timing of the release.

-- If I knew what I was writing for that, I wouldn't be hired (laughs)

Yamazaki : I thought it was great timing (laughs)

-- I think everyone must have thought that, especially during "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki"

-- By the way, "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki" was my No. 1 best Hello Pro song of last year (laughs).

-- It just happens to be synchronized with the time of the year.

Yamazaki : That's right. The office decides which songs to release, with which group, and at what timing, and I simply write the songs and leave the rest to them.

-- Does it often happen that a song you submitted quite a while ago suddenly becomes a single?

Yamazaki : Yes, it does.

-- It seems that there are some cases that people don't know about them until after they are released.

Yamazaki : It really seems to happen (laughs). I didn't find out about it until after it was released. I hear stories like that from time to time.

-- For example, this song was written with ANGERME in mind, but another group decided to sing it, right?

Yamazaki : I wrote "Hyoutenka" for Miyamoto Karin-san with the intention of having her sing it as part of Juice=Juice, so I was very surprised when I heard that she was going to release it as a solo artist.

-- Now that we know it was written with Miyamoto's image in mind, it fits perfectly.

Yamazaki : That song is just amazing because of Karin's singing ability and expressiveness. I felt like I was heartbroken with her (laughs).
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:40 pm

DJ KOO is interviewed by Shuiesha online about his love for Hello! Project and how his daughter influenced him to become a fan.
https://shueisha.online/entertainment/26564
https://shueisha.online/entertainment/26564?page=2
https://shueisha.online/entertainment/26564?page=3
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:26 am

From another thread…

Amped wrote:ANGERME CONCERT TOUR -The ANGERME- PERFECTION @ Nippon Budokan 6.15.22

Hello AI shares her thoughts…

As always, make sure you have CC turned on.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:06 pm

^ Of course, Hello AI has her favorites…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Moh » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:05 pm

Wasn't sure where to stick this*, but Nakajima Takui uploaded an acoustic self-cover of Konya Dake Ukaretakatta:

*I mainly just didn't wanna revive that old single thread. :fear:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project