OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Zunu » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:39 am

Ai Kago covers Morning Musume Sakuragumi's 2003 "Hare Ame Nochi Suki ♡" on her Kagochannel.

She reads a comment asking if she's cried recently. Here's her response:

Spoiler: show
Q.In the lyrics of this song, you say you won't cry tomorrow, you won't cry anymore. Have you cried or shed tears recently? Kago-san always smiles, and I don't have an image of tears, so tell me!

A.I mean, I cried recently... I don't know...? I'm not crying, I'm not crying. I haven't cried recently. I don't cry much when it comes to myself. I do cry when it is about my children. My mother's best friend was going to live in New Zealand. So I went to the airport to see her off. But she's coming back in about three years. But I cried so hard that I will never see her again. I love to watch movies and TV dramas, but I also like to watch documentaries about wild animals. I'm not sure what to say. I know that the mother in the wild is a single mother. She is a tiger, and she has four tiger cubs. A lion that she doesn't know comes and tries to kill her children. The mother desperately defends her cubs, and I was so moved by her actions that I cried. That was about a week ago. I cried. That kind of realistic thing is very moving. I also like the movie "The Cicada of the Eighth Day"/"Rebirth" starring Hiromi Nagasaku. Have you ever seen it? Have you? Have you? It makes me cry so much. I've seen it five or six times. I sob at the same scene every time. I cry like a baby. If you want to see a movie like this and cry, I highly recommend "The Cicada of the Eighth Day" to anyone who is interested!

Yes! So the lyrics are "I won't cry tomorrow," right? I was singing the part, "I won't cry tomorrow, I won't cry anymore." Surprisingly, I became a girl who doesn't cry. Whenever I feel like crying, I remember this song, "Even if I cry today, I won't cry tomorrow," and it has given me a lot of strength. If you are having a hard time or feeling sad, I hope you will listen to this song and cry a lot today, but not tomorrow, and then face tomorrow again!

( Mostly translated by http://www.DeepL.com/Translator )

(And the original Japanese captions)
この曲の歌詞の中に明日は泣かないもう泣かないとありますが。最近泣いたり涙を流したことはありますか?加護さんはいつも笑顔で涙のイメージはないので教えてください!

ということなんですが最近泣いた...か?ないてないわ、私。最近泣いてない。自分のことではあんまり泣かないんですよね。子供のこととかは泣いちゃいますね。1番泣いたのは小学校五年生ぐらいの時かな?私の母親の親友がニュージーランドに住むことになっちゃって。それで空港に見送りに行ったんですよね。でも戻ってくるんだよ?3年ぐらいしたら。なのに一生会えないぐらい泣きました。それが人生で1番泣いたw。最近で言えば、私映画観たりドラマ観たりするの大好きなんですけど野生のねまたこと話になるんですけど野生動物のドキュメンタリーの動画を観るのが好きで。Netflixとかで結構いろんなのめてるんですけど。野生のお母さんが一人でシングルマザーなんですよね。トラなんですけど、そのトラの子どもが4匹いるんだけど。知らないライオンが来てそのライオンは子どもを殺そうとするんだよね。それを必死に守るっていうお母さんのその姿がもう感動しちゃって凄い泣きました。それは一週間ぐらい前です。泣いたわ。そういうリアルなモノってすごい感動するし。あとは映画で好きなのが「八日目の蟬」永作博美さんが主演でやられているやつなんですけど。観たことあります?あります?あります?すっごい泣けるの。あれは私5回6回観てるんですけど。毎回同じシーンでもう嗚咽!ウワアァっていうぐらい泣いちゃうんですよね。もしこんな映画観て泣いてみたい!って思う方がいらっしゃったら是非「八日目の蟬」をお勧めします!

はい!ということで「明日は泣かない」という歌詞ですよね。「明日はなかないもう泣かない」っていうパートをずって歌ってたから。意外と泣かない子になりましたね。グッて泣きそうになると今日泣いても明日は泣かないっていうこの歌が思い出したりとかしてすごい私を力付けてくれた曲なのでもし辛いことがあったりとか悲しいことがあったら。今日はいっぱい泣いて、明日は泣かないってこの曲を聴いてもらって、また明日に向かってもらえたらいいなと思います!

Kago also appeared on the April 6 episode of "Ueda to Onna ga Hoeru Yoru."

tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby mimmyu » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:55 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:All I have to say about the way Reina sang "Taiki Bansei" is that it reminded me a little of Takui.

She mentioned on one of her accounts that that was her intention.
mimmyu
Initiate

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:07 pm

^ Well damn, if I was able to recognize it I guess mission accomplished. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Moh » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:01 am

Sayubee started her own YouTube channel. Have no idea what she's talking about in this video, so maybe someone can help me with that. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby boinsie » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:23 am

Something along the lines of:

boinsie
Guru

Postby JonCC » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:35 am

Second video already.

:crazy:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Zunu » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:52 am

Moh wrote:Sayubee started her own YouTube channel. Have no idea what she's talking about in this video, so maybe someone can help me with that. :lol:

OK, this was a pretty rushed transcription, didn't spend too much time trying to figure out mumbled words, just left them blank, and ran it straight through DeepL without even fixing it up, but it should give the gist of what she said.

(= captions with no audio)
<> = audio with no captions
*** = missing words or very low confidence transcription

(? )
(Calm down. Calm down.)
Okeechoo? Okechie?
Wait, did you see my pants?
(I can't see it. Don't doubt me when I show it to you without your permission.)
Hello, this is Sayuki Takagi! I have an announcement to make to you all today.
I, Sayuki Takagi
I've decided to become president!
<Marvelous! >
<You can't just suddenly announce this ****.
Hey! You can't do that.
"You're the one who hasn't even studied yet, so what the hell are you talking about? You stupid nus!" Or something.
I'm sure there are many people who think that way.
I have made my own decision, so I thought I would share the details with you today. Let me tell you about it.
<I'm going to get serious. >
I've been working for an entertainment agency. Entertainment agencies are places where there is a foundation, so I have received advertisements and appeared on TV. There are so many things I am grateful for. I was also grateful that I was able to learn singing and dancing from professionals in each field. I didn't know what was right and what was left. I was able to learn everything from 1 to 10. I really appreciated that. Thank you very much.
But companies are unreasonable in many ways. There are things that you don't agree with, aren't there? This is true not only in the entertainment industry, but also for those who work in general companies. I think that is something you can understand. I think that's a good idea. Besides, in today's entertainment industry, you can't fall in love. You are not free to do what you want to do. Of course, I know that I shouldn't commit crimes or anything like that. I want to pursue entertainment more freely. I've had this idea rattling around in my head for a while. I decided to start my own company. A company, you see, would be my management company at first. I hope to do what I can do now, such as music and YouTube distribution. (He says, "I'm going to start my own management company. Sorry for being so rough.)
(Reflecting) <Wait a minute, this is really dangerous! >
In the process of doing so, I will make my name, Sayuki Takagi, and my activities known to more and more people, and by doing so, I will make my activities bigger and bigger, so that even if I don't join a firm that serves as a foundation, if I work hard from scratch, the results will come! I wanted to prove that. I would like to create a new form of entertainment in my own way. And when I say cool things like this, people say, "You've got a kitchen disease! What the hell are you yelling at me for? Muh-ri!" Kaerere! It's not that simple! Of course it's impossible☆.
I think they would say. But I understand that feeling. Because I have been an idol since the 6th grade. I had to cut back on my studies. (Even while being an idol, there are kids who study hard.) <It's not like I abandoned my Japanese subjects, or I pasted them this time on my way to school. It's because they cut me off from the genre of studying. "Achki, I threw away my studies~ Manji Manji Manji."
And that, well, I've been bad in the past. I should have studied harder. I should have studied harder in the past, but now I have to work harder to make up for that. I have to study management, and I really don't know how to edit videos, so there is a lot to learn. But on the other hand, I want everyone to see the real life of how such a small girl became a president (worry). Are you okay? Does it look okay? >Another thing that is strong in my mind is this. I belong to an office now, but I said, "I want to do this on my own. I want to do this freely. They are anxious about what comes next, so they can't move. I can't find the courage to stop them. I hope to be a place for these children to go if they are worried. I was also anxious when I suddenly became alone. I want to help those children. I want to do my best. I want to do something new on my own, away from the environment I have been in. If there are people out there who want to try it on their own, I hope I can provide them with videos that will help them and give them the energy they need. The second company is... "Ano Ne Inc. To be honest, we have nothing, no equipment, no knowledge, no people, and we started from zero. It's very hard. It's very difficult. I'm feeling it the most now. (I don't know what will happen to me now. (I don't know what is going to happen to me now...) (I wonder if you could understand...) <Well, the video that you are watching now is the one that I made in about 4 days. I thought I had finished it to some extent, but then the sound stopped. I wonder if it got lost, or disappeared somewhere. ***>

(The woe happened when I was filming the editing scene.)

I'm feeling the best right now...
?
I'm feeling the best...
(Hey, there's no sound...)
<Wait a little longer, wait a little longer, wait a little longer.
I'm feeling the most...
(Hyung, what's up? )
?
?
<What do I do? !!!!! >
(Desperation)
I was a little broken down myself after the soundtrack of the video disappeared. I've been taking a break for a while, but I'd like to talk about it. I bought some goods to start with, so here they are. (Suddenly, the introduction of my purchases begins.)
(with a smile)
A tripod that can be stood on (?)
<With a white **** stick-like thing on it too, smart phone ****. I bought a ****. I'll give it a whirl! >
Wait a minute. Here, maybe (sniff) (sniff) like this. And hold it like this. I bought a camera that can take pictures like this. I'm a little turned on. (sniff) My dream is to take my mom to a fancy restaurant. I knew I shouldn't stop there. I'm going to get myself together and do my best at editing. Music."

I hope everyone will find it interesting to see how real I am at this moment, not knowing what will happen in the future. Please look forward to it. I really appreciate your channel subscriptions and high ratings. Bye-bye!

<I'm sorry, but the sound was not as much as I expected. I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm having a hard time with this. But I'm going to try my best to face only you from the month of May. >I'm sorry....
Thank you for watching.
<I hope to make more and more decisions in the future. I will do my best at my own pace, so please support me. I'll do my best! Oh~! Bye bye!

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Original kanji to the extent I was able to transcribe it:
()= captions with no audio
<> = audio with no captions
*** = missing words or very low confidence transcription

(?)
(おちつけ おちつけ)
オケっちー? オケっちー?
まって、パンツ見えた?
(見えてねえし、勝手に見せといて疑うな)
こんにちは高木沙友希です!今日はみなさんにご報告があります
私、高木沙友希
社長になることにしました!
<マービラス!>
<突然この***発表して無理だろ
「おい!無理だろぅがYO!」とか
「お前なんかが今まで勉強もしてなかったくせに何言ってやがるんだ!ボケナス!」とか
そういう風にね思う方が沢山いらっしゃると思うんですけど。
私自身、決めたことなので、今日はね、詳細をお話しできたらなと思いました。それでは語らせて頂きます(ばばん(小声))
<まじめな話をしていく。>
私は今まで芸能事務所に所属していたんですけど。芸能事務所っていうのは土台がある所なので広告を頂いて頂いたりたりTVに出演させて頂いたり。ありがたい事が本当に沢山あるんですよ。あとありがたかったのは歌もダンスも各部門のそのみちのプロの方に教えてもらえる。右も左も分からなかったんですけど。それはね、1から10までびっしりと教えてもらう事ができたので。それは本当にありがたかったなと思っています。ありがとうございます!
でも会社って色んな理不尽だったりとか。納得いかない事ってあるじゃないですか。それに関しては芸能だけではなく一般の会社に勤めていらっしゃる方も。わかってくれる事なんじゃないかな?と思うんですけどね。それに今の芸能界って恋愛できなかったりとか。自分のしたい発信を自由にすることができなかったりするんですね。犯罪とかしちゃいけないのはもちろんわかってるんですけど。もっと自由にエンタメを追求したい。前から頭の中でゴロゴロと考えていた。自分で会社を立ち上げようと決めました。会社っていう、ですね、最初は自分のマネジメント会社になるんですけど。今自分が出来る音楽だったり、YouTubeの配信とかをしていけたらいいなと思っています。(と言っています。荒ぶってしまいすみません。)
(反省)<ちょっと待てマジやばいよ!>
そうしていく中で、わたしの高木沙友希っていう名前や私の活動をもっともっと色んな人に知ってもらって大きくしていくことによって土台のなる事務所に入らなくても自分で一から頑張れば結果はついてくるんだ!っていうのを証明したいと思いました。新しい芸能の形を私なりに作っていきたいと思います。またこんなカッコつけたことを言うと「厨二病が!なにイキってやガンダ!」「無~理!かーえーれ!そんな簡単じゃない!無理に決まってんだろ☆」とかね
言われちゃうと思うの。でも、その気持ちをわかるの私は。だって、私、小学6年生からす~ってアイドルをやってきて。勉強に切り捨てていたわけですよ。(アイドルやりながらでも、ちゃんと勉強してる子はしてる)<国語の教科捨てるとか通学今回はペーストしてたとかじゃない。「今回のテスト国語捨ててるわ~俺数学捨てた~」勉強というジャンルを私を切り捨てただから。「あちき、勉強捨てた~卍卍卍」
それはね、まあ、過去の自分が悪かったし。もっと勉強しとけばよかったなって思うんですけど。その分今頑張らなきゃいけないなと思っています。経営の勉強とかもしていかなきゃいけないし動画編集だったりも本当に分からないのでもうほんとうに、覚えることがいっぱいなの。でも逆にこんな小娘が社長になるまでのリアルな姿を皆さんに見てもたいらいヴァイらい菜を思ったの(心配)<廃りますかね?大丈夫ですか?大丈夫そうですか?>あと、私の中に強くあるのがですね。今、事務所に所属しているけど「自分でもってこう言うことしてみたいなぁ」言ってたんだけど。「自由にこういうことやってみたいな」って思っている子たち。その先が不安で動けなかったりとか。止める勇気が出ないよ~って。悩んでる子たちがいたらそういう子たちの行き場になればいいなと思っています。自分も急に一人になった時は不安だったし。そういう子たちの助けになりたい。頑張りたいなと思いました。今までの環境から離れて新しく自分で何かしてみたい。一人でやってみたいって思ってる人がいたら、そういう人の力になれるようなエネルギーになれるような動画をみなさんにお届けできたらなと思っています!会社目は…『株式会社あのね』。正直本当に何もなくて機材もないし知識もないし人もないし。0からのスタート何ですけど。0を1にするのって。すごく大変だし。難しい事なんだなっていうのを。いまわたしがすごくいちばん感じていてえ。(この今の私のこれから何が起こるかわからない。リアルな姿を)(お分かりいただけただろうか)<あのですね、頑張って4日間ぐらいかけて作った動画が今付いてもらっている動画何ですけど。やっぱね、***ある程度完成したなぁと思ったら途中から音がなくなりました。おっこちゃったかなぁ迷子になっちゃったかどこか消えちゃったな?***>

(編集風景を撮っていた時ヲれは起きました。)

いま私が凄く一番感じててぇ…

私が凄く一番感じててぇ…
(あれ、音が無いぞよ…)
<もう少し待って待って待って>
私が凄く一番感じててぇ…
(ヒョン(どした?))

<どうしよう?!!!!!>
(自暴自棄)
動画の音源が消えてからちょっと自分的に心が折れて。ちょっと休憩してたんですけど話を。形から入ろうと思ってグッズを買ったので紹介します。(突如始まる購入品紹介)
ててーん
立てかけ三脚(?)
<白い***棒みたいものもあるスマホ***つけて。***買いました。ちょっとやってみますね!>
ちょっとまってね。これを多分(鼻息)(鼻息)こうしてえ。でこうやって持ってね。こんな感じで撮れるみたいなやつを買って。ちょっとスイッチが入りました。(鼻息)私の夢はお母さんを高級料理やさんに連れて行くこと。そんな所で立ち止まっててはいけないと思いました。気を取り直して編集頑張りたいとおもいます。「音楽」

この今の私のこれから何が起こるか分からないリアルな姿を皆さんに面白かってもらえたらいいなと思います。みなさん楽しみにしていてください。チャンネル登録と高評価本当に本当にお願いいたします。それでは、ばいばー---い

<音消えた部分思ってたより少なくて草ぁ。気まず…すいません…なんか苦厄をしちゃって。でも月からお前だけ向いて頑張ろうと思っています。>
ご視聴ありがとうございました。
<挨拶とかも***これからどんどん決めていけたらいいなと思っています。自分のペースで頑張りたいと思いますので応援よろしくお願い致します。頑張るぞ!お~!バイバイ!
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Moh » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:57 am

Interesting! I'll probably be in the minority here, but good for her tbh.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby JonCC » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:53 pm

Ok.... :giggle:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Celedam » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:15 am

Well, she's not doing herself any favors with that increased playback speed. It raises the pitch of her voice and makes her appear more energetic.

Unless that's the joke, in which case, kudos to her.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project