OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Amped » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:46 pm

M-line Music #31

MC : Miyamoto Karin & Tasaki Asahi (Bitter & Sweet)

00:00~ Opening

00:05~ Takahashi Ai, Tanaka Reina, Natsuyaki Miyabi new album song "Udon! Udodon! Udodododon!" Music Video

01:31~ Takahashi Ai, Tanaka Reina, Natsuyaki Miyabi comment

04:11~ Studio Talk : Favorite Graduation Songs

06:31~ Tanaka Reina, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Miyamoto Karin, Ogata Risa "Hitori de Ikiraresou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? performance (M-line Special 2022 ~My Wish~ 2.23.22 Meguro Persimmon Hall)

10:05~ About the "Hitori de Ikiraresou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? performance

12:55~ Hasegawa Moemi interview "Love Story wa Hajimaranai (2022)"

16:28~ Studio Talk : Recommended Souvenir from Chiba Prefecture - Nagomi no Yoneya "Peanuts Monaka"

18:47~ M-line Special Tour Diary : Ogata Risa, Nonaka Miki

20:53~ Natsuyaki Miyabi, Suzuki Airi, Miyamoto Karin, Ogata Risa "Munasawagi Scarlet" performance
(M-line Special 2021 ~Make a Wish!~ 12.11.21 Zepp Tokyo)

23:50~ Ending
Amped
High Priest

Postby Moh » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:09 pm

How is it that Munasawagi Scarlet still holds up after almost 16 years? :blink:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:18 pm

You can say that about a lot of H!P songs. I think part of the reason is because the production team tries to go for a style that isn’t current with the times. It’s hard to describe without going into painfully boring details.

Funny enough I was listening to what, Apple Music considers Jpop because I was curious. I don’t tend to go outside the Idol box these days. And it’s definitely nothing like what H!P puts out. They (h!p) are their own music genre. The standard idol music is different too. There’s just something more put together about h!p music. It’s not generic that’s for sure.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Zunu » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:56 pm

I've used the comparison before that H!P is kind of Disneyish. The girls have a sort of wholesome vibe. The music is corny but listenable, and like you said, its own genre. You can't really say Disney music is like other soundtrack music or other kid's music, even. And you can still play a lot of the oldies because they didn't try to be trendy when they came out, so they never got dated. To this day, I go through a spell periodically where I can't get Jiriri Kiteru out of my head, because of the way it transforms Chopin's Revolutionary Etude into a straight bop.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:14 am

Takahashi Ai, Tanaka Reina, Natsuyaki Miyabi "Udon! Udodon! Udodododon!" Music Video (Promotion Edit)

~~~~~

Takahashi Ai, Tanaka Reina, and Natsuyaki Miyabi new album "Laugh and Peace" internet signing event with Limited Stand 3.12.22

2nd round

1pm - Takahashi, Tanaka

3pm - Takahashi, Natsuyaki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrWjGBRbLE

5pm - Tanaka, Natsuyaki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbECv3Ykw5w
Amped
High Priest

Postby koregaboku » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:22 pm

Kago has been in the news lately for speaking about her relationship with Tsuji: https://article.yahoo.co.jp/detail/54de ... 39e9c67400

It's of course her prerogative to discuss her relationships how she sees fit but i can't help but feel like she's throwing Tsuji under the bus to maintain her celebrity.

:/
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Zunu » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:25 am

Throwing Tsuji under the bus sounds like badmouthing her or revealing some nasty secret. She isn't saying anything negative about Tsuji there, though. If anything she's just throwing cold water on any illusion old-school fans may have maintained that Two Top were genuine friends outside of their professional working relationship. But to me, meh, that was a half a lifetime ago for her. What's the point of keeping up the pretense. The last thing I'd want for any of them is to feel trapped and burdened by their past.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby koregaboku » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:17 am

I'm going to try and clarify because I can see how my use of the term "throwing under the bus" can be taken, and I agree, Kago isn't particularly bad mouthing Tsuji but it also doesn't feel particularly good either.

I think Kago could communicate the same thing as what she's been saying, just with softer language. E.g. We were young then, we've grown older, etc. etc. To me it seems like Kago is intentionally wording things a certain way knowing that it'll create hype/clickbait/news articles.

Kago is certainly within her right to share her perspective, I just wonder if it's shortsighted considering she recently got (relatively) back under UF*'s good graces.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby JonCC » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:02 pm

Maeda Yuki will open a YouTube channel on Friday, 8pm JST:

JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Zunu » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:53 pm

Murotan attempting a "face imitation" of Maachan