OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Zunu » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:20 pm

A few days ago Kago Ai sang "Shabondama" on her "Kagochannel" :roll:

She also spoke for about 10 minutes (Dang, she can talk A LOT in ten minutes.) Almost all of that was open captioned, so I was able to type it into some online translation apps to get a better idea of what she was saying. It was pretty fun story, although kind of gross (it's a bug story, trigger warning). I tried to clean up the translation as much as possible but some of the more complex sentences eluded me.

ENGLISH VERSION
Spoiler: show
Here we go! We've started!
Kagochannel...
Yes! Here's the song Kago will be singing today!
Morning Musume。 "Shabondama".
Yayyyyy! Yes, well, "Shabondama"!! I think that was the most popular request from the fans, wasn't it? There were so many, but I've been thinking about it for a long time, and now I'm finally going to sing "Shabondama" arranged with the band members!

This song was released in 2003 by Morning Musume, and it was the 19th single. This was the first single after Kei-chan graduated and the 6th term members joined.

First, second, third. Then the fourth generation were me, Ai Kago, Tsuji, Yosui, and Rika, and then the fifth term, and then in the sixth term, Reina Tanaka, Sayumi Michishige, and Eri Kamei joined, and this was their first song. First of all, the song "Shabondama" is sung in a very distinctive way, like Hideki Nishijo's "Laura" ("Laura!"). That's right! It's like Hideki Nishijo's "Laura" (It's like "Laura!"!) We sang it "kobushi" (an Enka-like) style, but when I listen to it again now, it's amazing. I'm so proud of you all! That's what I thought when I saw it just now. When we decided to sing this song on Kago Channel, I went through the old videos and watched them. Anyway, I had the impression that I was fat.

"Naite sumu nara nakiyagare!" Strangely enough, this song doesn't make my throat hurt. I wonder why? I'm sure it's because I'm using my throat to do it, but I also think I'm doing "kobushi" and singing in the Haropuro style, so please pay attention and listen!

Finally, the song that everyone requested, "Shabondama"! It's finally unveiled on Kago Channel!

I'm going to talk about my memories of the music video, but I don't really remember much about it.
I don't remember much about the music video... My memory of the song "Soap Bubble" is a little foggy, but there were two costumes: a casual one like this, and another more mature black one. At that time, I had long hair, but I usually wore it in two buns or one bun, but for this song, "Shabondama," I wore my hair down in a half bun. It was a song where I felt that I needed to become a big sister. When I was in that black outfit, I was kind of sitting on a chair trying to look cool. If you've seen the music videos from back then, I'd be happy if you could compare them and see what I'm like now! Now please listen to "Soap Bubble" by Ai Kago.

[She sang SHABONDAMA here]

Yes! So today I sang "Shabondama" by Morning Musume! How was it? (Yay!) I was 16 years old at the time, so as an adult, it tired me out! (laughs)

I was jumping around so much that I had to take off my shoes. But it was a lot of fun. I hope we can sing it together someday. I'd like to read your requests here, ok.

---
Thank you for singing "Shabondama", Kago-san!

Thank you as well.

The other day, a new sub-content of Kago Channel, "Ai Kago overcomes all the things she's not good at!" was started. In the future, please tell us about these things you aren't good at!

Huh?!

How should I put this...?

I'm starting this on my own accord. No no no that's not right. It's not that kind of segment. Originally, I was offered to do a skydive for a show, but my schedule didn't allow me to do it, but I was talking about it with the staff of Kago Channel.I was talking with the staff of Kago Channel about it, and they were asking me if I wanted to try flying, and I said, "No, but I'm scared. I was wondering where we were going. I thought, "Where are we going?" but they took me to Sky Station and I was blown away! It was fun, so I'm glad, but then the thumbnail for this episode of Kago Channel said, "Ai Kago, I'm going to overcome everything I'm not good at!" or something like that.

I thought about what the contents would be. Oh no, oh no, oh no! I thought. Something that's scary, aren't I going to be really bad at it? I mean, I shouldn't say things that I'm not really bad at, but... I can't turn this into a segment really! What if it's something I'm really don't like? What do I do? I thought. There's things I'm not even good at talking about. Insects. I'm not good with bugs. Don't ask why! Don't ask me what kind of bugs!

Ok, well,When I was in elementary school, one of my boy friends used to catch cicadas and bring their husks to school, and I just couldn't stand them. I'm from Nara Prefecture, so it's amazing because it's rice fields, forests, and the countryside, so the sound of cicadas is heard all over the place, although I'm not really into them. In Tokyo, around the trees you can hear cicadas but not really that much right? But on my way home, I kept hearing MIN MIN MIN MIN MIN. That's why I spent all my time on the way home wondering if there were any cicadas...if there were any...where they were. When I came to Tokyo, there were not many cicadas in the city. There were cicadas in parks, but there was a tree next to the apartment building where I lived at the time, and it was a little far away, so I thought there would be no cicadas. I thought they wouldn't come on the 35th floor, but then I heard a MIN MIN sound, and when I went to the balcony, there was a cicada upside down! (MIN MIN MIN... MIN MIN...) I thought, "Wow! But looked like it was going to die soon, I though. So I opened the balcony a little bit, and since we didn't have a screen door, I thought maybe it had already gone to the sky. When I went to the living room, I thought I heard a noise. I went to the bedroom, and there it was in the bedroom! I thought, "Seriously? I called my friend who said, "Ai, what's wrong?" "I'm really begging you. There's a cicada in my bedroom and I need you to come." She said she understood and came. To catch cicadas. She grabbed it with her hand and threw it outside to die, like *this*. Oh, it's gone. It was on the balcony again for a few days, and then he turned over and I wondered why it was upside down. So for the time being -- you know what a bug catcher is? There's a long one like this, and the tip catches insects. So I bought one while I was there. This happened again. I didn't want to invite anyone over. So I bought it, and I thought to myself, "Let's do this!" So I grabbed an upturned cicada and was instantly like, "bibibibibi" cause I was scared. And then the whole bug catcher went "Gah!" out of my hands. I couldn't catch the cicada in the end. It's a really long battle. I hope to overcome them someday. Probably never, I really can't. I'm not very good at catching cicadas, so I'm going to quit. Let's not do that, seriously. I like the sound of cicadas. I like them, but I can't touch them anymore. It's no good. I feel very firmly about this! (Bibibibibi! ) Cicadas are unavoidable in Japan, in the summer. But I can't touch them! I'll have to get over that someday. You go to the balcony, and there they are.

If you have something you want to overcome, please send it to me and let's work together to solve it. Sounds good, right? But I hate bugs so much, you know? Speaking of hating bugs, I've been in a Hong Kong movie before. I didn't stay in Hong Kong for the movie. I stayed in Guangzhou in China on location and was able to go back to Hong Kong just for a day. We had a day off in Hong Kong, so we all went to have dinner together with the co-stars, and it was a waterbug. A WATERBUG. They told me it was delicious. I was told that I shouldn't say "no thanks" when I was served something by a superior or when I was asked to eat something. Maybe there is such a thing in Japan, too. That's how it was. So I couldn't say no. So if someone said, "Here you go, waterbug," I had no choice but to eat it. Even though I hate bugs so much, I ate it, a waterbug, hehehe. It tasted like shrimp. I heard it was really good for you. I thought, "That's why I can do it. (Well,) there are a lot of things in the world to do, one by one, right? There are, how do you call it, sustainable things like that. Cricket crackers and the like are also available in stores. From our point of view, it's like, "What?" But I think it's the same thing with shrimp crackers. If you're born with them, you eat them as a matter of course. That's how we'll eat insects too. I'm sure I'll be eating more insects in the future. I'd like to try cricket crackers, but I'm afraid of them. I hope that I can gradually get over that, little by little. Yes! So, I'm sorry for talking so much about insects even though we sang "Soap Bubble" today. If you think this is interesting, please register for Kago Channel! I'm sure you'll like it. I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'm not sure what to say. If there's something you can't overcome, please let me know. Please do. Thank you for watching and commenting! That's it! This is Kago Channel!

KANJI [probably a few typos]
Spoiler: show
さあ!始まりました!
加護ちゃんねる♪
はい!今日加護が歌う曲はこちらですよ!
モーニング娘。「シャボン玉」です。
(イエイイイイイ!はい、「シャボン玉」もう)ファンの方からあいぼん「シャボン玉」歌って!っていう声が1番多かったんじゃないかな?
(はい、「シャボン玉」を歌って)すごい多かったんですけど、(まあ)ずっと(ずっと)いつか歌おういつか歌おう)と思って今回やっと(ですね)「シャボン玉」をバンドのメンバーと一緒にアレンジしまして歌わせて頂きます!

(はい)、この曲はモーニング娘。で2003年に発表された曲で19枚目のシングルでございます圭ちゃんが卒業して第6期が加入して初のシングルとなりました。

1期・2期・3期・4期、4期が私、加護亜依・辻ちゃん・よっすいー・梨華ちゃん・なんですけどその後に5期がいてその後6期田中れいなちゃん、道重さゆみちゃん、亀井絵里ちゃんが加入して初の曲なんですけどまずこの「シャボン玉」は歌い方もすごい特徴的で西城秀樹さん「ローラ」みたいな感じ(…「ローラ!」っていう感じですね!)独特な(ある)こぶしの効いた歌い方を当時やっていたんですが今聴き直すとすごいなとお思いますよ、ライブ映像とかさ、オンマイクでちゃんと歌てるんでこぶし効かせて、みんなよく歌ってたな。15歳とか14歳とか13歳とか!みんなえらいわ~!って何かで今観て思いましたね。今回この曲を加護ちゃんねるで歌うってなった時に昔の映像を漁って観て。とにかく私太ってたな~笑っていう印象だったんですけど笑。泣いて済むなら泣きやばれ♪っていうところの泣いて済むなら泣いて**泣きやばれ**
っていう感じなんですよ。これなんか不思議と喉痛くならないんですよね。なんでなんだろうね?喉でやってるんだろうけどっていう結構こぶしを効いたりザ・ハロプロの歌い方もしてるとも思うので是非注目して聴いてみてください!

みんながリクエストしてくれた「シャボン玉」ついに!加護ちゃんねるでお披露目です!(はい)衣装も(ですね)当時これといった決まりの衣装はなかったのでみんなそれぞれカジュアルな衣装だったんですけど私は今回この黄色とデニムのスカートで歌いました。PVはですね思い出話をしようかなと思うんですけどあんまり覚えてなくて笑…
なんか「シャボン玉」のときの記憶が結構飛んでるんですけど、2パターンあったんですよ衣装がこういうカジュアルなやつとあともう1個大人っぽい黒ワンピを着てたのかな?その時に私髪長かったんですけどいつもは2つだんごとか1つだんごとかしてたんですけどこの「シャボン玉」に関しては髪をおろしたんですねハーフおだんごしてたのかな?ちょっと私の中でお姉さんにならないとっていういしきがあった曲だったんですよ。(で)その黒い衣装のときは(などはなんか)
椅子に座って格好付けてるんですけどあれとかもすごいね、私の中では難しくて苦戦した曲ではありました、(はい、なんかその)当時のPVとかを観てる方がいたらそれと比較して今こんな感じなんだっていうのを観ていただけたら嬉しいと思います!(はい!)それでは聴いてください加護亜依「シャボン玉」

はい!というわけで今日加護が歌ったのはモーニング娘。の「シャボン玉」でした!いかがだったでしょうか?(イエイイイ!)当時は16歳だったのでずいぶんと大人になって歌って疲れました!笑
めっちゃ飛び跳ねたんで靴とか脱いじゃってすいませんでした。でもすごい楽しかったです。(はい。)いつかみんなで歌えたらいいなと思います。ここでですねリクエストが届いているようなのでお読みしたいと思います!(はい!)

加護さん「シャボン玉」熱唱お疲れ様でした!

お疲れ様でした

先日加護ちゃんねるのサブコンテンツで新企画「加護亜依苦手なものを全て克服します!」がスタートしましたが今後のためにも苦手なものをヒアリングさせてください!

へ⁈

ということなんですけど

勝手にスタートしてるのよまず!あのね違うの違うの違うの。
こんなコーナーじゃないのよ。元々はとある番組でオファーを頂いたんですよスカイダイビングしてくれませんかってスケジュールが合わなくてその番組にはちょっと出れなかったんですけどそんな事(はね)を加護ちゃんねるのスタッフさんとかと話してたら。じゃあ飛んでみる?みたいな話にはなってたんだけどいやだけど怖いっすね~みたいな話をしててそしたらいきなり家に来てスタッフさんが(で)今からちょっと行くから!って言われてどこ行くんやろ?と思ったらスカイステーション連れて行かれちゃって飛ばされたんですよ!ね⁈(で)楽しかったんでよかったんですけどじゃあ(あのう)加護ちゃんねるの今回の(この)サムネこれですってきたのが「加護亜依(なんか)苦手なもの全て克服します!」とか書いてあって

え⁈つってコンテンツになってると思って。やばいやばいやばい!と思って。怖いんですよだから苦手なもの本当のこと言うとまじでありそうじゃん?(だから)本当に苦手じゃないものをいうっていうのもいけないんだけども。これはコーナーにしちゃダメだから本当に!本当に苦手なものだったら。どうする?って話よね苦手なのは・・・ありますよ。虫。虫は苦手です。理由聞かないんかーい!
どんな虫とか聞かないんかーい!(まあ)1番まじで苦手なのがセミですねでも克服しようと思ったの小学校の時に(なんか)男の子の友達がセミを捕まえててセミの抜け殻とか学校(とか)に持ってきてて、どうしてもちょっと苦手だったわけ、だけど私奈良県出身なんでそごい(はね)田んぼとか林とか田舎なのでそこらじゅうにセミの音が夏といえばセミだし。東京とかだとさちょっと木があるとミンミンとか聴こえるけど、その他あんま聴こえないじゃん?でも帰り道ずっとミンミンミンなわけ。私はだからもうずっとずっと帰り道、あ~・・・セミいないかな・・・いるな・・・何処にいるんだろって思いながら帰ってた(ですね。で)東京に来てセミが(あんまり、)都内はあんまりいあにんですよね、公園とかにはいるけど、(その)当時私が住んでたマンションの横に木があってちょっと遠い木だったから、まぁセミ来ないだろうと思ってたんですよ。さすがに35階は来ないだろうと思ったらなんかミンミン言ってるわけパーってベランダの方に行ったら(さ)、セミがひっくり返ってんのよ!(ミンミンミン・・・ミンミンみたいな感じで)うわ~と思って。でももうちょっとで死んじゃうのかなと思って。まぁいいや放っておこうと思って触れないしちょっと放っていたんですよそしたら翌日もうミンミンも言わないからもうしかしたらもうお空へ旅だったのかなと思って、ベランダをちょっと開けて網戸がなかったのよその時家に空気入れ替えしてて。(で)私ちょっとリビングで行ったらなんか音聞こえると思って。バーって寝室行ったら、寝室の中にその子がいたの!まじか~・・・と思って。友達に電話して亜依ちゃんどうしたの?本当にお願いなんだけど。寝室にセミがいるから来てほしい。わかったって来てくれたんですよ。セミ捕りに。(で)普通に手で掴んで(で)あ~もうちょっとで死んじゃうねみたいな(感じですなんか)外にポイってしてくれて。あ~いなくなった。(で)また数日ご、そのベランダにいるわけ、ひっくり返ってなんでひっくり返ってるのと思って。でも、もうこれはもう死んだなと思って、(で)その間に私ね、虫捕りキャッチャーみたいなやつ知ってます?あるのよこういう長いやつで先っちょが虫を捕ってくれる。(あるんだよ虫捕りキャッチャーみたいな!)それをその間に買ったわけ。またこういう事があって。人を呼んじゃいけないと思って。(で)それがあったから、よし!と思って、ひっくり返ってるセミを(ね)ピっって掴んだ瞬間ビビビビ(ビ)!とか言って虫捕りキャッチャーごとギャー!とか言って結局、捕れずじまいで、セミとの戦いはね。本当に長いですね。いつか克服したいけど。多分絶対無理、本当に無理。加護ちゃんねる辞めてもいいセミを捕りに行くやつはぐらい苦手なんで。これはまじでやめましょう。セミの声は好きですよ。好きなんだけど、もうあのね触れないの。ダメなの。すごいじゃん主張が!(ビビビビビ!)セミはいなくちゃいけないんだよ。日本の夏には、だけど触れないの。でもこれはいつか克服しないと。やっぱりベランダに来るし、いるし、っていう思いがありますね。(はい、)皆さん克服したいもの、もしあったら是非送って頂いて、一緒に解決していきましょう?いいね?だけどこんなに虫嫌いじゃん?虫嫌いなんだけど。私香港映画に出させてもらった過去があって。香港映画で香港に滞在じゃなくて。中国の広州っていう場所に移動してロケしたんですけど。1日だけ香港に戻れたんですよ。(で)香港でオフがあったから、みんなで一緒に共演者の方とかとご飯食べるってなって、そこにタガメ?タガメがあったのよ。美味しいからって言われて。目上の人とかに出されたりどうぞって言われたものをすみませんって言っちゃいけないっていう。日本にもあるのかもしれないけど。(なんか)そういうのがあって。断れなかったんですね。だからタガメどうぞって言われたら食べるしかないじゃん。あんなに虫が嫌いなのに食べましたよ、(タガメ笑)。海老の味がした。はんか身体にすごく良いんだって。だからできるんだと思って。(まあ、)1つずつ世界も(こうなんて言うの)色々(さあ)あるじゃん。なんて言うの?そういうのサステナブルがあるし。お店でもコオロギ煎餅とかさ出てきたわけじゃん。今の私達からしたら、え⁈ってなるけど。でもえびせんだって同じ事じゃんって思うわけ。(なんか)生まれてからぞれがあれば当たり前のように食べるし。そういう風に虫も。頂くっていうこともこれから増えるかもしれないんで。コオロギ煎餅も食べてみたいけど怖いけどみたいなかんじあるんで。そういうことから少しずつ、少しずつ克服できたらいいなと思います。はい!とういうわけで、今日「シャボン玉」を歌ったのにこんなに虫の話ばっかりしてすみませんでした。はいまた面白いないいなと思った方ですね加護ちゃんねるの登録を是非よろしくお願いします!そして、いいても押してください!コメントなにも是非是非沢山。今日コーナーだって???僕、私克服できないことがあるっていうのがあれば是非???下さい。いつも観てます、コメントありがとうございます!以上!加護ちゃんねるでした~!
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby JonCC » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:06 am

JonCC wrote:Airi Suzuki will appear at Rakuten NFT's online event #Rakuten_NFTはじまる as a MC on Feb. 25 from 7pm JST

Of course she's just an MC, but I'd rather UF stay far away from this whole fad.

Well fuck....
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:37 am

Okay it's time to riot. Let UPFRONT know that they are going to lose all sponsors if they go through with this. They will be abandoning all of their environmental commitments.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:06 am

Yuko Nakazawa SPECIAL☆LIVE2022 Oneheart on February 6…

00:16 "Ai no Tane"
03:11 "Memory Seishun no Hikari"
05:45 "Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai"
07:33 "Happy Summer Wedding"
10:50 "Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa"
11:57 "Ren'ai Revolution 21"
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:31 am

Takahashi and her friends, a.k.a. GOKI-GENs, do "Resonant Blue"…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:11 am

M-line Music #29

MC Ogata Risa & Hasegawa Moemi (Bitter & Sweet)

00:00~ Opening

02:23~ Ogata Risa, Bitter & Sweet "Ai~Suite Room~" (Ogata Risa "bon voyage!" in COTTON CLUB)

06:35~ About the "Ai~Suite Room~" performance

09:10~ Bitter & Sweet "Melodies" performance (M-line Special 2021~Make a Wish!~ @ Zepp Tokyo 12.11.21)

13:36~ About the "Melodies" performance

16:13~ Natsuyaki Miyabi interviewed about the song "Gobaku~We Can't Go Back~"

19:38~ M-line Special 2022 ~My Wish~ Tour Diary : Takahashi Ai, Tanaka Reina, Natsuyaki Miyabi

21:06~ Ibaraki prefecture's recommended souvenir : Kamejirushi "Mito no Ume", a local sweet from Mito City

23:43~ Natsuyaki, Suzuki, Miyamoto, Ogata "Aitte Motto Zanshin" performance

26:27~ Ending
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:37 pm

Amped wrote:A new M-line tour begins

M-line Special 2022

3/5 Shizuoka : Natsuyaki Miyabi, Miyamoto Karin, Ogata Risa, Bitter & Sweet, Guest : Morning Musume. '22 Nonaka Miki
3/19 Aichi, 3/21 Hiroshima : Natsuyaki Miyabi, Miyamoto Karin, Ogata Risa, Bitter & Sweet, Guest : Juice=Juice Uemura Akari
https://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/news_Info.php?id=18850

more guests for M-line Special 2022 ~My Wish~ tour

4/9 Yokohama - Tanaka Reina, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Ogata Risa, Guest : ANGERME Takeuchi Akari
4/29 Tokyo - Tanaka Reina, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Ogata Risa, Guest : Morning Musume. '22 Kaga Kaede

https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=19029

Ogata Risa "bon voyage!" in COTTON CLUB

4/12~4/13 - support dancers OCHA NORMA Yonemura, Kubota
5/17~5/18 - support dancers ANGERME Kawana Rin, Tamenaga Shion

https://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/news_Info.php?id=19031
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:00 pm

Chinami got married and had a baby!
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:44 pm

JonCC wrote:It appears Wada Ayaka is in Paris.

Wada Ayaka on Instagram
I have been in France since February. Being in Europe, the events of the Ukraine invasion are very close and has caused a lot of anxiety. I am worried about being in this situation with my current language skills, so I am forcing myself to spend time watching news reports while cramming my vocabulary. I have not been updating my SNS much lately, but I am doing well. And I am against the war.
#NoWar
#StandWithUkraine

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaosdOltkQ9/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:17 pm

Kago Ai performs "Mela!" originally by Ryokuoushoku Shakai.

tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project