The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Amped » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:09 am

Hello Pro fan DJ KOO's corner "Hello Pro Times"

This time they tell him he cannot go home until he correctly guesses his daughter's #1 favorite Morning song is. LOL.

Answer
Spoiler: show
Her #1 favorite Morning song is...Happy Daisakusen (specifically from the Morning Musume. '17 Concert THE INSPIRATION)

#2 Y Jiro no Tochuu (Iikubo Haruna's graduation song, she can relate to the lyrics)
#3 Ningen Kankei no way way (because she gets swooned by Kaga Kaede's line)
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:40 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:The 2021 member election is up on H!O, for anyone that might want to hop over and leave their vote.
https://www.hello-online.org/index.php? ... tion-2021/
Again, for anyone wanting to drop in, the 2021 Top H!P Songs poll is up now too.
https://www.hello-online.org/index.php? ... -fan-poll/
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:53 pm

"To celebrate my channel's first anniversary, I'm doing my first Q&A!"

As always, make sure you have CC turned on.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:20 pm

Yamazaki Aoi, who writes songs for Hello Pro, has a new album coming out. But she found her live DVD was uploaded on YouTube, reported it, and but they falsely deleted her account instead.

Great sad news. Only 5 days until my album release, but my YouTube account has been deleted.

Is my account suspended... or can I see what I've been doing...?
Yesterday, I found out that someone was illegally uploading my live DVDs, and I thought, "No!" So I reported it to them. I said, "I'm the author!"

They seemed to recognize that it was a report of harassment and said, "This is incorrect information," and suspended my account. I don't get it!

~~~~~

It is announced that all Zepp concert venues nationwide will now accept electronic money (IC cards etc.) payments and a new kind of payment called feliCa, a contactless IC card technology system developed by Sony will implemented as well. It will help speed up payments without exchanging or touching physical money. They believe that this is also very effective in preventing the spread of coronavirus.

eligible venues
Zepp Sapporo / Zepp Tokyo (closing down at the end of the year) / Zepp DiverCity (TOKYO) / Zepp Haneda (TOKYO) / KT Zepp Yokohama / Zepp Nagoya / Zepp Namba (OSAKA) / Zepp Osaka Bayside / Zepp Fukuoka
https://www.zepp.co.jp/news/zepp-tokyo/4394/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:36 pm

It's been mentioned that Morning Musume are now popularly known as "Morning", instead of the previous "MoMusu".

I wonder how much of that is due to the manga Monster Musume, which is popularly known as "MonMusu".
Last edited by Celedam on Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Shabranikuduu » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:28 am

I just realised that Fuku-chan and Eripon are less than a year from surpassing Sayu's tenure. :butbut: It seems like just yesterday that they'd just joined MM!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:21 am

Amped wrote:It is announced that Hello! Project members will appear in the TV drama titled "Mayonaka ni Hello!" (真夜中にハロー!) starting in 2022.

Planned and produced by Kitano Atsushi (Hakuhodo Kettle), who has been involved with Hello Pro productions in the past, this drama features a different Hello Pro member each week, performing a song based on each episode's story and sending encouragement to the viewers. Kikuchi stars as Mariko, an enthusiastic fan of Hello Pro, who runs the guesthouse "Sunplaza Asanuma," and Ohara Yuno plays her daughter Misaki.[/i]

Producer of various "Hello Pro" works, Kitano Atsushi, the son of Beat Takeshi (Kitano Takeshi) is mentioned in an article

Beat Takeshi has a new Netflix movie called "Asakusa Kid," an adaptation of Beat Takeshi's autobiography of the same name about his youth, started streaming on December 9th, and is getting a lot of attention for making people cry.

The film focuses on the time he spent as an apprentice with his master, Senzaburo Fukami, who was known as the "Phantom Asakusa Geinin". I was able to reconfirm once again Takeshi's talent and the depth of his feelings. (film writer)

As the genius Beat Takeshi is being reevaluated, his family is also attracting attention.

In January of next year, it was announced that a late-night drama series called "Mayonaka ni Hello!" will be aired on TV Tokyo, starring all of the Hello! Project idols. Kitano Atsushi, who is in charge of planning and producing the drama, is "Takeshi's eldest son," says an editor of an idol magazine.

He joined a major advertising agency in 2010. He is now a talented producer who is indispensable to Hello Pro's productions, having produced music videos for Morning Musume and BEYOOOOONDS, who won the Best Newcomer Award at the 61st Japan Record Awards.

"He has been attending events related to music and comedy subcultures since he was a student, and since he is "Takeshi's son," he has been loved by cultural figures and musicians. His work is popular not only because of the connections and knowledge he has cultivated since that time, but also because of his respect for idols and subcultures." (from an advertising agency)

After joining a company, he didn't get any results.
However, just like his father, he had a surprising period of apprenticeship before he became a talented producer.

"I studied abroad in Los Angeles when I was in college, but after graduation, I didn't get a job at first, but worked part-time as a freelancer at a major CD store in Shinjuku. I started by writing POPs at the store, and even though I was working part-time, I was also a buyer, so I guess I had a good sense for things even back then." (music writer)

His tutor from junior high school worked at an advertising agency, and he joined the company midway through his career, but he didn't get anywhere for a while.

He is not the type of person who can do everything with dexterity, so I heard that for a while after he joined the company, he was unable to produce the results he wanted and spent his days in frustration.

When his department was asked to produce a music video for an idol, he took charge and his talent blossomed.

"It's refreshing to see a style that's somewhat silly and full of homages to famous artists, which is not common in the idol industry. I think Atsushi's music videos are a big part of the reason why BEYOOOOONDS made such great progress, winning the Best New Artist Award" (The music writer)

Will this momentum make him the "Kitano of the music video world"?

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/2fcde ... 95841c400d
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:51 am

Shabranikuduu wrote:I just realised that Fuku-chan and Eripon are less than a year from surpassing Sayu's tenure. :butbut: It seems like just yesterday that they'd just joined MM!

This comment made me check out the fandom site a bit, and I saw that

* At the time of Satou's graduation, MM had for the first time four members with over 10 years tenure.

* Although Ponpon may be closing in on Sayumi's tenure, there's one record she has that will likely never be beaten, the number of singles she was featured in. Sayumi was in 39 MM singles. Next was Niigaki with 37 and Aichan with 35. Ponpon have only 28 singles. The members with the LEAST amount of singles are 15ki with 3 each after 2 1/2 years. Meanwhile the next place Asuka Fukuda scored 5 singles in only 19 months.

* Even though she just graduated, Satou is only the second youngest graduated member. They're both 22, but Masaki-chan was born May 7 1999, and Kudou, who graduated 4 years ago(!) was born October 27 1999. Still the baby of the bunch after all these years.

(BTW the "Morning Musume at a Glance" chart has already been updated with Satou's end date.)
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby koregaboku » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:46 am

Similar to your shock at Duu having graduated four years ago, Harunan posted how her grad was three years ago and I'm just flabbergasted because it seems like it was just yesterday!
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Zunu » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:34 am

Celedam wrote:
When Niinuma said something she shouldn't have…

Anmii is such a girly girl, she kinda gives me nostalgic Rika-chan vibes sometimes. :$ Speaking of Rika-chan, isn't she bored just being the pampered wife of an aging Giants pitcher? Here's an idea: Real Housewives of Morning Musume. There's enough of them floating around that they can make a reality show. I would totally pay Netflix what I already pay to see that! :clap: :-P
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project