Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:27 pm

^ Right away I felt like Marin visually reminded me of a lot of 'alt' idols I see these days, and forest fairy is a great way to describe it.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Postby Moh » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:57 pm

I noticed the URL for Fukuda's profile says Marine instead of Marin; I wonder if it was a mistake or if that's how it's really supposed to be pronounced. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby JonCC » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:42 pm

Tsubaki Factory new members wasting no time.

Last edited by JonCC on Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:45 pm

Moh wrote:I noticed the URL for Fukuda's profile says Marine instead of Marin; I wonder if it was a mistake or if that's how it's really supposed to be pronounced. :lol:
Gonna be another,
Yuriya, Yulia.
Ruri, Ruli.

Who even knows anymore. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Zunu » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:10 am

Moh wrote:I noticed the URL for Fukuda's profile says Marine instead of Marin; I wonder if it was a mistake or if that's how it's really supposed to be pronounced. :lol:

Her specific kanji is different than what is on this link -- in terms of meaning her characters are more like "genuine jewel" -- but the pertinent part is that, as you conjectured, it claims that the name Marin may in fact be somewhat influenced by the English word "marine."
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:55 am

Tsubaki Factory will introduce the new members on their new monthly regular Space Shower TV Plus show "Ikuzee! Tsubaki Factory", Airs July 26th.

Nicknames probably?

At the first recording of the program, the members of Tsubaki Factory held a planning meeting for the theme song and what they wanted to do for the program. They created their own show from scratch.

In the self-introduction corner, the new members showed off their favorite phrases and choreography from Hello Pro songs.

https://popnroll.tv/articles/18749
https://www.spaceshowertvplus.com/progr ... ubaki.html

Hominis interviews and gets reactions from Tsubaki's new members with their seniors, after taping their first TV show together. This was only their 2nd time meeting each other.

Yagi Shiori and Yofuu Runo are asked about their loud and noisy the seniors backstage
https://hominis.media/category/idol/post7603/
https://hominis.media/category/idol/post7603/?page=2

Kasai Yuumi and Fukuda Marin. Seniors members warn the new members about Tanimoto Ami touching all the members butts as a sign of initiation.
https://hominis.media/category/idol/post7604/
https://hominis.media/category/idol/post7604/?page=2
Last edited by Amped on Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:30 am

Tsubaki Factory new member Kasai Yuumi's scenes from "Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger" (with Kudo Haruka) Episode 12, that aired on April 29th, 2018. She played the role of
Haruka.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:26 am

Ogata Risa approves and congratulates the new members joining Tsubaki Factory
The 4 new members of Tsubaki Factory have been announced.

Congratulations!

I don't know if it's right for me to congratulate them since I'm the one who quit after causing an inconvenience...but I am honestly happy that new members were decided and the group became more and more exciting.

Yofuu Runo-chan from Hello Pro Kenshuusei

Kasai Yuumi-chan

Yagi Shiori-chan

Fukuda Marin-chan

All four of them are energetic, cheerful, and have cute smiles, and I felt their enthusiasm to lead the group was very nice.

I heard that many of the members are good at singing and dancing, so I'm looking forward to seeing their performances.

Once again, congratulations to all the new members!

I would like to express my support for all the current members and new members in their future endeavors.

Ogata Risa

https://ameblo.jp/risa-ogata/entry-12685272344.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:52 am

Moh wrote:The new girls are all really cute! Irie reminds me of a former H!P member but I can't really place which one.

Irie Risa kind of looks likes a Aoi Yu back when she was younger actress.
Amped
High Priest

Postby aerosuffly » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:00 pm

Kasai and Yagi are both senior high schoolers, but one looks like a middle schooler while another looks like an OL. Both very pretty. Very Tsubaki-looking.
Marin kinda feels like a secret weapon ... you never know until later :hehe:

Irie seems like a highly skilled and competent type. Looking forward to see what she will bring to Juice.

I think it is smart that they put Yofuu in Tsubaki. The group need more vocalists and someone who can share the centre with Kiki and Kishimon. She will certainly have more exposure in Tsubaki than in Juice.

Arisawa + Matsunaka Yafusou Riai + Tako will be interesting and chaotic.

So happy for Ebata :crying: .
aerosuffly
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project