The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Amped » Wed May 12, 2021 9:41 am

Amped wrote:Yesterday, the J-rock band "MAN WITH A MISSION" (the dudes with the wolf heads) were guests on the music show "MUSIC BLOOD", and they revealed that the catchiness of their songs were actually influenced by Morning Musume, specifically "LOVE Machine". The wolf dude's favorites were Ichii Sayaka and Goto Maki.

The show introduced Morning Musume. '21 as a VTR with Junjou Evidence.

"MAN WITH A MISSION" clip
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri May 21, 2021 6:41 pm

If H!P members start getting vaccinated in the coming weeks or months, I hope they will all get some time off. The 1st dose, I think they can handle the arm pain. But they will immediately feel the effects of 2nd dose symptoms for a few days. They will need the time off.
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Sat May 22, 2021 12:55 am

I hope so too, though the way things are going, it'll be quite a few months (perhaps even not until 2022) until any of us here will be getting vaccinated.

But yeah, I do want to hope that Upfront is the type of place that is considerate in that way.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Amped » Sun May 23, 2021 1:43 pm

On the music show "MUSIC BLOOD", Hinatazaka member Watanabe reveals her idol influence or "BLOOD IDOL" is from Hello Pro. She chose a young Sayashi Riho and Suzuki Airi (specifically Buono!)

Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Mon May 24, 2021 12:01 am

It's rather moving that even though it seems Japan as a whole collectively shrugs over Haropuro these days, that there are still young girls (and boys) sitting at home, taking note of the amazing talent and dedication of their best, and aspiring to be like them.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Mon May 24, 2021 12:28 pm

Japan has a professional breakdancing league team called "KOSÉ 8ROCKS", and professional B-Girl named Nao Uochi says she is a fan of BABYMETAL and Morning Musume. '21. She admires Sato Masaki and Matsuura Aya.

https://home.dleague.co.jp/teams/tmbp/dancers/d3nm/

There are some very impressive clips of her dancing on youtube.
Amped
High Priest

Postby aerosuffly » Sat May 29, 2021 9:21 pm

Musing: Tsubaki 2nd album is good, but I really wish that Risamaru could have still been with the group :(
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Sat May 29, 2021 11:13 pm

^Watching the limited live concert on YouTube and seeing Risa interact with everyone makes me wonder why did Risa say all those things about her fellow Idol mates.

Also almost forgot what her voice sounded like.... I agree she could have still been in Tsubaki, She should’ve stayed and tried to patch things, Yumeno would’ve definitely forgiven her surely
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby B8067HC » Sun May 30, 2021 1:56 am

Only, and if only she hold all the things, more patients. She would be part of the 2nd album, as well as the Budokan concert. But show must go on.
B8067HC
Senior Initiate

Postby aerosuffly » Sun May 30, 2021 3:16 am

^x2 We will never know "why" but happy people would not do that. Her behaviour indicated stress, anxiety, isolation, low confidence and self-judgement, that could lead jealousy (which constitutes of various negative emotions). Yes, what she did was bad, but it wasn't her fault. It was a mistake, and I really think that she needed help. I wished that the members or someone in the company would told her, "What you did was bad, but are you okay? We forgave you and are more worried about you. Let's us help you." Of course, it was Japan, a country where mistakes are neglected or condemn, and not treated as opportunities for improvements.

^ Yay, Risa really does have pretty cool voice that add a lot too the group sound, and it is even more obvious now. But the show must go on indeed.
aerosuffly
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project