The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby angermetico » Mon May 03, 2021 12:42 am

Stereo wrote:As you are a "perfectionist" i will feed your hunger a little ;o)

Yes the Tsubaki one is the perfect one if you want to do anothers videos of this kind.
-As a Tsunku Fan lol You can add when a song was written by Tsunku like for their first single Hitorijime, Just Try, but even more for "Shower Twice" as you don't add anything in this song on the upper part of the screen.

If I can add that information to see how it would look in the final video.
What I have doubts is about what to put, because sometimes the writer and composer is the same and in other cases they are different, apart from the arrangements and who made the video montage.
What would be considered more important?
Only the one who wrote the lyrics, or the writer and composer only?

Stereo wrote:-If it's for new fan then "HPK" is not meaning anything. You can understant the HP (Hello project) but not the K. It's Kenshuusei ?

Yes, I can remove the abbreviations so that people can understand better.

Stereo wrote:-For Shuukastu sensation, oh boy !, how dare you put this little windows video at the right with no space between the red border of the large windows and the small lol Maybe reduce the red frame of the big one, or reduce the small video. Aesthetically There must be a little space ! :))

Yes, hehehe you are absolutely right on that.

Stereo wrote:-The scrolling text on Hanamoyou disappears too fast at the end, I can't read it completly.

I'll also correct how fast the text appears and disappears.

Stereo wrote:- For Date no hi wa nido... It's one of the song i have listened the most, it's so perfect for me, so sweet tempo and so hard at the same time, extraordinary instrumental, meaning ! You can't writte anything about it in the upper part. Maybe just add it was written by tsunku, juts add something or so, I sulk !

-Same for Junjou cm, just add something even if it's compositor / lyric / arrangement names.

- Same fo Dakishimerarete mirai !

I take note of trying not to leave spaces on the songs, although there are times that I do not know exactly what to put in some.
I hope I can come up with something.

Stereo wrote:- Second part of Densha ISM text disappears too fast, can't read to the end and on Ima Nanji maybe just the put the video part where you show Risa 5 year 7 month 29 days at the very end and let it for longer time, it's too fast.

I will also correct that part where the text appears.
Yes, you are right that the part in which Risa appears and the time that she has been in the group is too fast and there is no time to contemplate it. You are absolutely right.

Stereo wrote:Overall just very very small details that maybe can help you in the future.
Thank you again.

Thank you for all your annotations, they are all very good and will come in handy to improve the compilation.
I am not sure if I will update soon or try how it would look with a new format in another group or another idea, I can think of so many things, hehehe.

By the way, about the information that appears in the texts, if there are grammatical errors, please tell me. English is not my mother tongue, and I make mistakes.
If you can tell me which single I am wrong and how the phrase should be, I would appreciate it.

I also wanted to know if you see the compilation on a mobile phone or not. I ask more than anything to know if the letters look good as a whole or are they very small.

In this forum, can you find MV material in good quality and without subtitles?

Thanks for your help.
All the best.
angermetico
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sakura Oda,Asakura Kiki

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Mon May 03, 2021 2:44 am

If you want MVs without subtitles you’ll have to buy the MV themselves.
Also be careful on which songs you use
E;g Morning Musume’s “One • Two • Three” single and ANGERME’s “Nakenai ze” single will get you in trouble with Youtube. For copyright reasons.
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Stereo » Mon May 03, 2021 2:45 am

Absolutely no need and real reasons to remade the Tsubaki one. Really.
If i was you, Instead use this precious time to make a brand new for a new group and have fun using what you've learned making the first two !

And you know what ? Maybe next time use this community to ask what they think will be the best text to add for each song in the upper screen ! You can have nice emulation and suprises maybe.
Stereo
Senior Initiate

Postby angermetico » Mon May 03, 2021 8:02 am

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:If you want MVs without subtitles you’ll have to buy the MV themselves.
Also be careful on which songs you use
E;g Morning Musume’s “One • Two • Three” single and ANGERME’s “Nakenai ze” single will get you in trouble with Youtube. For copyright reasons.

Hello Tobo_Junny135.
Thanks for the warning.

Stereo wrote:Absolutely no need and real reasons to remade the Tsubaki one. Really.
If i was you, Instead use this precious time to make a brand new for a new group and have fun using what you've learned making the first two !

And you know what ? Maybe next time use this community to ask what they think will be the best text to add for each song in the upper screen ! You can have nice emulation and suprises maybe.

Yes, I will think about what choice I will make.
Yes, it would be good to ask what they would like and participate.
Thanks for everything Stereo.

Sorry if I have occupied this post, I did not want to bother if I did.
angermetico
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sakura Oda,Asakura Kiki

Postby Amped » Wed May 05, 2021 3:04 pm

From Morning Musume. '21 DVD Magazine, Ishida, Oda, Nonaka, and Okamura were playing their new Morning Musume. '21 card game "Card 14"

How to play "Card 14"

1. There are 56 cards of 14 members in 4 colors, and each person draws 5 cards from the pile.

2. Think of combinations that will earn you more points.

3. If you don't have a good combination, you can discard your hand only once and redraw (1-5 cards)

4. Make a combination called "special matching" that is not in the point table and get points if your opponent is satisfied

5. Plus 1 point for the winner in one round

6. The winner is determined by the total number of points after about three rounds.

Card 14 point system, combinations list :

not sure how accurate the rules are, so cmiiw
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Wed May 05, 2021 11:59 pm

Haha I love it. This deck better go on sale!!!
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Fri May 07, 2021 5:52 am

Japan's government has decided to extend the state of emergency in Tokyo and Osaka until the end of the month, so more cancellations from H!P are probably incoming. The overcrowding during Golden Week holidays is not helping.
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210506_30/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Sohee » Fri May 07, 2021 11:39 am

They are also probably easing up restrictions at the same time, allowing 5000 people to events and stuff. idk makes no sense to me tbh :think:
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Amped » Sat May 08, 2021 4:21 pm

Yesterday, the J-rock band "MAN WITH A MISSION" (the dudes with the wolf heads) were guests on the music show "MUSIC BLOOD", and they revealed that the catchiness of their songs were actually influenced by Morning Musume, specifically "LOVE Machine". The wolf dude's favorites were Ichii Sayaka and Goto Maki.

The show introduced Morning Musume. '21 as a VTR with Junjou Evidence.

Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Wed May 12, 2021 12:01 am

From a month and a half ago…

Celedam wrote:
Celedam wrote:Found a new channel created by a female wota who loves Hello! Project and BABYMETAL. That fits with us here, of course, but what really makes her channel noteworthy is that she also uses it to practice her English. She occasionally speaks English, and she also subtitles most of her videos in English. It's both cute and impressive.

A brief history of idols, likely intended for the BABYMETAL fans who make up the majority of her subscribers/viewers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKESqd5eTiI

She's still trying to sell (evangelize?) Hello! Project to the BABYMETAL fans; she just dropped a new video about how much rock and metal goes into H!P songs…

Make sure you have CC turned on, because she has switched from hardcoded to softcoded subtitles. Her video consists mostly of clips of musicians' recording sessions, from past episodes of UPCOMING, so it's nothing new to us but it's still interesting to see them presented like this for a different audience.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project