The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby erilaz » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:06 am

yumepin wrote:You saw Ice Creamusume live? Oh my god hold on let me hate you real quick :crying:.

If you want to hate me more, I saw them three times.
If you want to hate me less, it was only one song (Debut! ~Koisuru Kado ni wa Fuku Kitaru~), three times.

I saw them at the three Hello! Project 2009 Winter Kettei! Hello☆Pro Award '09 ~Elder Club Sotsugyou Kinen Special~ concerts at Yokohama Arena, the last of which was the Elder Club graduation concert. Speaking of forgotten H!P, Frances & Aiko (Dà Xiǎo Jiě, Big Small Sister) performed at those shows, too, as Koharu's backdancers. More important to me, though, is the fact that I got to see Melon Kinenbi perform "This is Unmei" there. :heart:

My own bit of massive jealousy was toward a couple of forum friends who got to see Melon Kinenbi's live house show a week or two later, after I had already returned to America. Heike Michiyo was a surprise guest, and she performed "GET" with them. :o
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:58 pm

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:That’s good they acknowledged him... I didn’t think to look in the description box :lol:
I think a lot of people forget about the description area. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:54 pm

Notice regarding rumors and slander on the Internet and SNS

Thank you for your support of Hello! Project.

We have been aware of the rumors about Morning Musume. '21 member Fukumura Mizuki that have been circulating on the Internet for some time now, but we have now conducted another investigation and have confirmed that all of this is completely untrue.

There was no personal communication with the fan, nor did the company provide any special favors.

We take this matter very seriously and will notify the person in question to withdraw from the fanclub as it is against the membership agreement of the fanclub.

In the future, we will not tolerate the act of spreading speculations and rumors that are not based on facts on the Internet or SNS, or slandering the members.
In the future, we will consult with the police, lawyers, etc., and take appropriate action, including all parties concerned, and if necessary, we will be prepared to take legal action.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our fans and other related parties.
Thank you for your continued support of Hello! Project.

Upfront Promotion

http://www.helloproject.com/news/13088/

They caught the guy spreading rumors. Fuck you.

Mizuki blog shutting all your rumors like a boss.
Thank you for your support.

As some of you may or may not know, I would like to clear my doubts about the stories and rumors that are currently being discussed. I apologize in advance to anyone who may be offended by this kind of content.

The first thing I would like to say is that there is no truth to it, it is "baseless" (Jijitsumukon). I will never meet or contact you personally.

The things I post on social media every day are my daily life, my feelings, my favorite things, places I've been to, and stores I've visited.
However, in the midst of the corona times, I haven't gone out to eat with anyone other than my family, members, teachers, and colleagues.
It's been more than a year since I've spent time like that.

Also, after I found out about this, I found myself unable to write even posts about things I liked because I didn't want to be misunderstood. The more I feel scared, the more I feel angry, "Why do I have to feel this way? I was angry.
I am very confused as to why I am involved in all this.

There may be some people who believe what they read on social networking sites, but (I'll say it again) it's not true.

This case was something that the company had been aware of for a long time.
I was fortunate that there were many points that were impossible in terms of schedule.

On the one hand, I don't want to worry about the people who support me on a daily basis, but on the other hand, I have a strong fear of writing this kind of message, and it makes it hard for me to breathe. I am also having trouble in my daily life.

I believe that the handshake and talk sessions that are held every day are opportunities for us to express our gratitude.
I hope they will be such opportunities for both of us.
I know that some messages may not be conveyed well depending on the way they are conveyed, but I have been paying attention to my actions and behaviors up until now.

I'm not doing this because it's forbidden, but because I'm following my own ideals as an idol.
I have been receiving complaints and sometimes threats from people who misunderstand my comments on SNS, which I usually enjoy.
Please do not use social networking services in a wrong way.

I think that social networking sites should be used as a fun and useful tool.

Representing something as if it were a fact
Spreading untruths as if you know them to be untrue
Misleading or hurtful sentences...

The scary thing about social networking sites is that speculation or guessing that something is "..." can become a true story before you know it.

I think there are good things about anonymity, but I think it is only possible with empathy, imagination and compassion for others.

I don't want any of my junior members to feel sad like this in the future.
Thank you very much.

Last but not least, thank you all for believing in me. I'm very happy that you believed in me without doubts.

I was really happy that the manager who left the company at the same time as my seniors believed me, saying that "Fuku-chan wouldn't do that!" "Are you okay?".
Mano Erina was also kind enough to give me advice. Thank you Mano-chan. ☺︎‬

I love to read the comments, so I hope you will give me some more to cheer me up.

I hope you will continue to support me.

Morning Musume. '21 Fukumura Mizuki

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/ent ... 94323.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:50 am

^ I want to point out that, whether we like it or not, this is why they have the “no dating” rule. So that there is absolutely no question about the propriety of stuff like this.

It would more correct to call it a “no fraternization” rule, and it would include the Oota and Ogata incidents. Maybe even the Takagi incident. The point is basically the same, however: there are bad people out there who would take advantage of you and damage your reputation, so be very careful about whom you associate with. This is common sense for most us, but it’s made explicit for idols because of who they are and what they do.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:04 pm

Thank you very much ☆ Fukumura Mizuki

Thank you very much for your warm encouraging comments and suggestions yesterday, despite my hasty blog entry.
I read each one carefully and will keep them in my heart.
Thank you very much! :bow:

What I wrote yesterday is what only a few people are doing.

Everyday concerts and events are made possible thanks to the many fans who follow the manners and rules.

Therefore, I hope that you will continue to enjoy Hello! Project and we will continue to have a trustworthy relationship with you.
Yorushiku Onegaishimasu.

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/page-2.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:06 pm

Morning Musume 13th generation guide/intro video.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby angermetico » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:40 am

Hello everyone.
How are you?
Some time ago I made a compilation of S / mielage - Angerme, which consists of 3 parts and I have made a recent one from Tsubaki Factory.
I would like you to give me your opinion, to improve.
Say that in Angerme there is some other spelling error, I want to update it.

S/Mileage - Angerme

Tsubaki Factory

I hope you like what I did.
All the best. :$
angermetico
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sakura Oda,Asakura Kiki

Postby Amped » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Hello! Pro Wota movie "Ano Koro." is being released on Blu-ray and DVD, June 18th.
Amped
High Priest

Postby angermetico » Sat May 01, 2021 5:39 pm

angermetico wrote:Hello everyone.
How are you?
Some time ago I made a compilation of S / mielage - Angerme, which consists of 3 parts and I have made a recent one from Tsubaki Factory.
I would like you to give me your opinion, to improve.
Say that in Angerme there is some other spelling error, I want to update it.

S/Mileage - Angerme

Tsubaki Factory

I hope you like what I did.
All the best. :$

Hello everybody.
I made a project and I would like you to see it and tell me what you think and what things should improve.
I hope you can tell me that you liked it.
Thanks.
angermetico
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sakura Oda,Asakura Kiki

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat May 01, 2021 5:42 pm

^ I love videos like these. They're so helpful for new fans (and just fun to watch once in a while). I like the transitions you've used, and the extra info (like mentioning "17sai" was a cover) is useful.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project