OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby JonCC » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:25 pm

Ayaka Wada virtual live 2020 【teaser】

And Kudo Haruka has been nominated for an award.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Celedam » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:13 am

Ogata and her manager (!) go to Ginza for yakiniku

…and then they (!) have another Q&A…

I'm not sure, I haven't found any single thing to confirm it, but noticeable changes in her YouTube channel and social media indicate that she's trying to break into fashion and/or modeling.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:05 pm

JonCC
Devotee

Postby Zunu » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:56 pm

^ Apparently Japan as a whole is in the midst of what is (for Japan) a record wave of infections.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/ ... -19-cases/
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:47 am

Former Morning Musume member Haruna Iikubo (26) has been infected with a new strain of corona. "Just Pro" updated their official website on December 24.

The site says, "Today, as I felt unwell, I took an antigen test for the new coronavirus and got a positive result.
We would like to inform you that after the investigation by the public health center, we were determined to be positive.
I am currently recuperating according to the instructions of the public health center," she reported.

Iikubo was currently appearing in the "Christmas Carol 2020", a stage show produced by businessman Takafumi Horie (48), also known as "Holiemon".
On the same day, the official website was updated to say, "Prior to the Kobe performance of Christmas Carol 2020, the performers took PCR tests and were found to be positive.
We regret to inform you that we have decided to cancel all the performances in Kobe on December 24 and 25, which have already been announced.

Iikubo also apologized on Twitter, saying "I'm really sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this event.

Iikubo is currently a regular on MBS's "Young Town Saturday," which aired on the 19th, and is co-starring with Akashiya Sanma (65) and Shoji Murakami (65).
Amped
High Priest

Postby Moh » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:40 am

Oh my. I hope she's not feeling too horrible. :cry: Hopefully everyone recovers without any lingering symptoms.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby JonCC » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:02 am

It's important to track who she's been in contact with. She got it from one of her stage show cast members.
She's already not participating in Young Town (neither is Yokoyama Reina for that matter).
The Hello Anisong Club members are most likely for recently having been in contact with her
JonCC
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:07 pm

^The good thing with the anison thing, is that those seems to have been recorded pretty far in advance, so here's hoping there hasn't been any recent activity there.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby koregaboku » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:52 am

I haven't seen this posted yet but Mako appeared on Downtown Now recently and apparently is far enough removed from being an idol now and is shared a lot of tea, here's only a clip though because I haven't been able to find the full episode:

Some tea she spilled-

-She broke a lot of MM. rules the moment she joined including wearing mini skirts in private, wearing black mascara, hair dyed, etc
- she and Nacchi didn't get along but Maki's perspective was more that Maki was doing as told while Nacchi was feeling the pressure by the new center/ace
- she would hang out with fans privately, even going on vacations/trips with them; Maki explains this a bit as fans came to her mom/sister's bar/restaurant out of curiosity and from there just kind of became part of a group of friends
- she had a boyfriend during her time in H!P that moved in with her/her parents; she went so far as considering quitting HP sooner to get married
- this boyfriend is also her now husband, so I guess it all worked out?
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Amped » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:24 am

Hirose Ayaka's 1st Solo Live "Saikai" full broadcast 12.15.20
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1uo4y1Z7Ht
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project