OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Amped » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:26 pm

boinsie wrote:Another maybe less-likely Zukki sighting is this song cover, released the day before Zukki's birthday, that kinda sounds like her if she'd had a LOT of vocal training since graduation. Give it a listen. Worst case, you got the hear a beautifully sung song. :heart:

Another cover by "重音"

FIRE GROUND (official hige dandism) cover
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:45 pm

That sounds more like Kanon than the first one did.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:12 pm

Arihara Kanna found a copy of her photobook displayed at a friends house and promptly realised she shot it 10 years ago. :giggle:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:42 pm

Wow. I forgot Arihara Kanna even had a photobook release! It’s amazing how time flies.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Celedam » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:11 pm

Zuk-- I mean, "TamagoEgg" prepares 普通の晩ご飯 (futsuu no ban gohan, "an ordinary dinner"), which turns out to be stir-fried pork, tuna-and-corn salad, miso soup, and rice…

---

Meanwhile, Ogata gets an early start on Halloween…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Jessi » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:46 am

Amped wrote:
boinsie wrote:Another maybe less-likely Zukki sighting is this song cover, released the day before Zukki's birthday, that kinda sounds like her if she'd had a LOT of vocal training since graduation. Give it a listen. Worst case, you got the hear a beautifully sung song. :heart:

Another cover by "重音"

FIRE GROUND (official hige dandism) cover

Neither of these sound like Zukki :glare:
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Celedam » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:37 am

I was iffy about the first one, but the second one absolutely sounds like it could be her. Gotta keep in mind that she would be singing like an adult now, not like an idol. Tsunku in particular was notorious for writing songs that force the members to sing unnaturally high.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:27 pm

Tamura Meimi appears as a guest voice actor in an awareness-raising short anime campaign about illegal music apps: "I want to cherish my favorite music more than ever".

This special movie is a reminder by the Japan Record Association to pay attention to illegal music apps as the revised Copyright Law, which aims to strengthen the regulation of illegal music apps, has been enforced since October 1st.
Tamura serves as a guest voice actor for singer-songwriter Ako Sis's dubbing.

Tamura Meimi comment
I had the privilege of participating in the creation of a copyright awareness animation, and I was able to learn from it myself. Because music is formless, I think many people download music from sites and apps with a light heart. This animation taught me about the illegality of such sites and apps in a clear and fun way. At the same time, I want to cherish the music I love more than ever, and at the same time, I hope that through this animation, more people will learn about how music works.

https://popnroll.tv/articles/12030

https://www.riaj.or.jp/news/id=281

https://www.noinfringingapp.jp/#movie
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:43 am

Mama'll make ya jump, jump…

But beware, the Terrible Twos are coming.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:08 pm

FORBES JAPAN magazine has recognized Wada Ayaka as one of their "30 UNDER 30 JAPAN 2020" award winners.

https://forbesjapan.com/30under30/

Announcing the winners of 30 Under 30 Japan 2020! With Keisuke Honda, Ai Tominaga, HIKAKIN, Chim↑Pom and others, this year's event will feature a full slate of 30 people under the age of 30 who are ready to take the world by storm.

30 UNDER 30 is an award originating from Forbes US that recognizes innovators under the age of 30 who are working in various fields.
Business, art, technology, education, media, music, science, sports, food, and
Each year, the company selects the next generation of young people from a variety of categories, including social entrepreneurs.
Launched in 2011, the program has become a Forbes specialty and
Regional versions are also derived from Asia, Europe and Africa.
Its Japanese version, 30 Under 30 Japan, was born in 2018.
The advisory board and editorial department, which gathered front-runners from various fields, made the selection.
It showcases young, aspiring talent from Japan.

Forbes Japan Article on Wada Ayaka :

"I want more options. The true meaning of Ayaka Wada's "Idol Declaration" #30UNDER30"

An idol sings and dances with a bouncy smile on a gorgeous stage. But once you get off the stage, you're just another person. If you're interested in someone, you want to fall in love, and you want to wear your nails like a grown-up. When my period arrives, I am sometimes unhappy. However, in the world of idols, to deviate from the "ideal idol" is strongly restricted by implicit norms.

On August 1, 2019, on her 25th birthday, Wada Ayaka made a declaration on her blog that garnered a great deal of attention.

'My future is mine to decide, I am a woman and an idol.'

Wada Ayaka is the former leader of the idol groups Angerme and Hello! Project. Even after graduating from the group, Ayaka has declared that she is still an "idol". She has also been active in conveying the appeal of art to the world through contemporary art exhibitions, talks and reviews of Buddhist statues, and articles in literary magazines, as well as being a member of the project "#No Bag For Me", which promotes knowledge and options for menstrual care. She also performs live shows to explore new possibilities for expression.

Art has made her aware of the discomfort in the world of idols, a world she has entered since she was 10 years old, and it is the basis of her philosophy of updating the conventional image of idols.

Selected as one of the winners of the "30 Under 30 Japan 2020" competition, this film traces her awareness of gender issues and her vivid encounter with art as she traces her vision of the future.

She has more to say in the article if anyone wants to translate the rest of the pages.

https://forbesjapan.com/articles/detail/37668
https://forbesjapan.com/articles/detail/37668/2/1/1
https://forbesjapan.com/articles/detail/37668/3/1/1
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project